Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

blind?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i went to the eye dr, who said i need glasses, for reading, computer tv, and driving, i got them today....

and then crashed into a bus!!!! i never did that when i did not have glasses ffs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Glass's at 25 for reading, pc, tv and driving..

When the dog being delivered ??

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

lmfao ....sorry shudnt laff.....but if u crashed into a bus......u dont need glasses ...u need binoculars lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So now it's a bendy bus?

over a year ago

"Glass's at 25 for reading, pc, tv and driving..

When the dog being delivered ??"

my 7 year old has glasses for same things? you point lmao

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

moral of story? don't let your 7 year old drive!

over a year ago

"moral of story? don't let your 7 year old drive!"

On the other hand.....maybe she'd be better letting them drive.

XXXX

over a year ago

"i went to the eye dr, who said i need glasses, for reading, computer tv, and driving, i got them today....

and then crashed into a bus!!!! i never did that when i did not have glasses ffs"

,I need glasses for close up work. reading etc. But I'd never be able to drive wearing them as my longsight is perfect... do as I do... peer over the top at anything that is more than three feet away from you... you'll not hit the backend of a bus then lmao

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

I was trying to be funny.....

Never mind, you can get some really cool glasses thou, I love my reactions wouldnt be without them, sorry again

over a year ago

no need to be sorry, i just had my thick head on and did not understand lol. i hate mine not wearing them in public i swear

over a year ago

"no need to be sorry, i just had my thick head on and did not understand lol. i hate mine not wearing them in public i swear"

Sweetie you never stop swearing

over a year ago

"i hate mine not wearing them in public i swear"

Kitty I used to be the same and swore I would never wear my glasses where anyone other than my hubby could see them.

Until one day I was chatting to someone on msn and forgot I had my webcam on and without thinking I reached for my glasses put them on and was told I looked good with them on

I still only wear them when I have to which is prob not as often as I should but I no longer have such a huge hang up about them

Give yourself time to adjust to having to wear them then I promise you wont even notice half the time that you are wearing them

Also remember there are some people out there who love seeing women wearing glasses so you could do a lot worse than wear them!!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"i hate mine not wearing them in public i swear

Kitty I used to be the same and swore I would never wear my glasses where anyone other than my hubby could see them.

Until one day I was chatting to someone on msn and forgot I had my webcam on and without thinking I reached for my glasses put them on and was told I looked good with them on

I still only wear them when I have to which is prob not as often as I should but I no longer have such a huge hang up about them

Give yourself time to adjust to having to wear them then I promise you wont even notice half the time that you are wearing them

Also remember there are some people out there who love seeing women wearing glasses so you could do a lot worse than wear them!!!

Shona

x x x "

how right you are Shona... my glasses are demanding their own profile, they get more mail than I do!

over a year ago

"Glass's at 25 for reading, pc, tv and driving..

When the dog being delivered ??

my 7 year old has glasses for same things? you point lmao"

Perhaps if your 7 yr old needed them so young, you did too just never did and you've got used to the world being a bit fuzzy? Now you've got to get used to being able to see properly for the first time in your life!

over a year ago

"no need to be sorry, i just had my thick head on and did not understand lol. i hate mine not wearing them in public i swear"

You are obviously not thinking lateral enough sweetie... there are many benefits to wearing glasses but one benefit I think may appeal to you is that you'll never get jizz in ya eyes again... you know what gangbang/bukkake sessions can be like, so go with ya Joe90's on and hey presto, problem solved!! that little icon is kinda apt really innit

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

"i went to the eye dr, who said i need glasses, for reading, computer tv, and driving, i got them today....

and then crashed into a bus!!!! i never did that when i did not have glasses ffs"

its all the wanking you do pussy!!! lol

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh my god, pmsl at this, thought things like that only happened to me!!! Most important thing is babe that you or anyone else wasn't hurt

Post new Message to Thread