Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex test results for female athlete

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive heard that she is actually a hermaphrodite?

Firstly I feel really sorry for her that she has had to have all this over the news

Secondly,how will this affect her career as an athelte?

If she has both sex organs will she be allowed to compete any more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow this is a tricky one - I think she should be allowed to compete but it would certainly be open to controversy. It would be a shame to stop her from doing the thing she really loves and is obviously good at

over a year ago

"Ive heard that she is actually a hermaphrodite?

Firstly I feel really sorry for her that she has had to have all this over the news

Secondly,how will this affect her career as an athelte?

If she has both sex organs will she be allowed to compete any more "

It is an unfortunate freak of nature that 'she' has both sex organs but if her 'maleness' gives 'her' an edge over other women then it is correct that she should be banned from competing in female events. I notice that 'she' doesn't compete in male events. Would that be because her 'femininity' makes her physically weaker than other male athletes?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

poor kid

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The female camp will be saying she can't compete because of the male sex hormones giving her an advantage and she probably won't be good enough to compete as a male because of extra female hormones

I just feel really sorry for her

over a year ago

It’s a difficult one as if she has testicles (internal or external) then she is clinically a man as far as athletics go due to male hormones with in his/her body.

She and the authorities must have known before she was in the lime light so should we feel sorry for someone who must have known she was twisting the rules?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I was writing my post Wishy as you put yours up so did'nt see it

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

She and the authorities must have known before she was in the lime light so should we feel sorry for someone who must have known she was twisting the rules?

"

That's the thing... someone must have known before now. Why didn't they get the matter cleared one way or another before competing?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Not every hermaphrodite actually realises they are

The other sex organs can be hidden,I don't think its as simple as having a perfectly formed fanny and cock

over a year ago

"Not every hermaphrodite actually realises they are

The other sex organs can be hidden,I don't think its as simple as having a perfectly formed fanny and cock "

Hence the 'someone'.... it's my opinion someone turned a blind eye or didn't want to get the matter checked and cleared before now in hope no one else would raise the question.

Sadly, yes this could have been news to her... and what an awful way to find out. But I can't believe when competing at this level it was a suprise to everyone.

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

this has been going on for yrs.... i mean look at steve cram in the 80's .....very girly...... he shuda been made to run with the lassies.....

over a year ago

Her trainer/coach quite after they said they were doing the tests as they had already done them in south africa so it was known by them.

It was in local news as i have family that live in south africa for over 34years so its a big thing there.

over a year ago

who cares, plenty of blokes on here who look like girls lol

over a year ago

"who cares, plenty of blokes on here who look like girls lol"

Ill have to take your word on that

over a year ago

only a handfull of manly men on here

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Female / male endocrinology is a really difficult area of medicine and you need some pretty sophisticated tests to establish what exactly is going on. Hormone levels increase due to training ,stress of any kind and age.

She can be treated with supplementary hormone therapy one way or the other.

I should imagine the more dominant trait will be encouraged to develop and would seem the way forward to me.

PD

just my tuppence worth and about its current value .

over a year ago

i would call her lucky, i would love to have a cock and a minge

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"i would call her lucky, i would love to have a cock and a minge"

just find a couple hun ....hey presto ..!

By *icekatCouple
over a year ago

north east

I have a friend who is an hermaphrodite known her year from school. I feel so sorry for her as she has never had a relationship with any1. She seems suck in nomans land (shes vanila)sexualy. Shes always wanted a Baby but cant but has been a great aunty to mine.

I respect her for what she has been and goes through and the person she is.

over a year ago

With tests of physical strength and endurance males have the advantage, fact!

This individual has made a choice to compete in an area that she has a clear advantage due to her medical condition.

Personally I would ask - why compete in the first place as what/where is the challenge ie competition ?

A male, athlete or not, when competing against a female can and does control his strength using only the effort that's required.

I wonder is she doing the same ?

And if she were to open up fully just how much of a competition there would be?

over a year ago

I blame the sperm donor,, should have ticked the box x or y

oneplusx

over a year ago

From what I've read, she's more woman than man, the fact that its taken a blood test to prove it show's that, and its not as if she's cheated by taking pills or having injections.

Yes she has a physical advantage, but couldn't you use the same argument to ban black runners? Take a look at the top 10 100m sprinters, all of them are black. Clearly there is a physiological advantage there, even if its just the lower centre of gravity from the extra packing in the lunchbox

Some of the vitriol I've seen aimed at her is pretty unfair, she's hardly done a Dwain Chambers has she, and it isn't something done to herself by choice.

over a year ago

"i would call her lucky, i would love to have a cock and a minge"

What's the point, you hardly use the one you've got and if you had a cock you'd only want to come to the fookin pub and spoil the football! hehehe

over a year ago

Dont care she looks pretty good to me

over a year ago

Being black isn't a medical condition as far as I'm aware.

Gender division you can do.

race division you cannot.

If she is more female than male then what is all the fuss about ?

over a year ago

"Being black isn't a medical condition as far as I'm aware.

Gender division you can do.

race division you cannot.

If she is more female than male then what is all the fuss about ?"

She is not the same as the other female athletes she competes against and that makes her different. Like another poster said above, if she decided to utilise her masculinity to it's maximum effect whilst competing against females then she'd wipe the floor with them.

The fact is that she is also a he and thus cannot be conveniently pigeon-holed into one sex or the other. Ergo, she cannot compete as a 100% female so should not be permitted to compete at all.

over a year ago

This wouldn't have happened back in the good ol' days... a finger up the flange was the only gender test.

over a year ago

the fact is they can not ban her as she is still a woman just with male genitails there have been other cases like this and the athlete was "asked" to stop competing they werent actually banned but werent allowed to compete...... just a quick question has anyone else noticed that her name caster semenya is an anagram of yes a secret man???

over a year ago

who cares minges are good runners

over a year ago

"Not every hermaphrodite actually realises they are

The other sex organs can be hidden,I don't think its as simple as having a perfectly formed fanny and cock "

So it would be no good telling her to go fuck herself then ?

over a year ago

SIMPLE GENDER TEST

if she leaves the toilet seat up then he`s a bloke!

confused?

Yip!

oneplusx

over a year ago

"this has been going on for yrs.... i mean look at steve cram in the 80's .....very girly...... he shuda been made to run with the lassies..... "

ROFPMSL .....

over a year ago

"the fact is they can not ban her as she is still a woman just with male genitails there have been other cases like this and the athlete was "asked" to stop competing they werent actually banned but werent allowed to compete...... just a quick question has anyone else noticed that her name caster semenya is an anagram of yes a secret man???"

No we did not, clever clogs

We did read that it was her bodily hair that first attracted the attention of the officials tho.

An official stated she is unusually hairy for a woman, when asked to be more specific about where was this hair, the official said

FROM THE BOLLOCKS UP

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would have thought that one of the sexes was more dominant in the body, so if they found out which one then that is what sex she/he should be classed as being. I feel very sorry for the person

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

I was just reading about this earlier this afternoon.....apparently she has no womb and no ovaries.....she does have testes....but they are undescended....and are producing 4 times the amount of testosterone normally found in a woman...her external genitalia is 'ambiguous'....so, although she has been brought up as a girl.....and considers herself to be one....i reckon its as we mostly thought.....shes a guy...

over a year ago

"I was just reading about this earlier this afternoon.....apparently she has no womb and no ovaries.....she does have testes....but they are undescended....and are producing 4 times the amount of testosterone normally found in a woman...her external genitalia is 'ambiguous'....so, although she has been brought up as a girl.....and considers herself to be one....i reckon its as we mostly thought.....shes a guy..."

...... and gay!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/09 17:20:26]

over a year ago

She/he could be bi

over a year ago