Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chams Question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will give them a call later when home from work but thought I would ask here if anybody knows

Can you leave Chams say for an hour or so and be allowed back in with out paying again ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Will give them a call later when home from work but thought I would ask here if anybody knows

Can you leave Chams say for an hour or so and be allowed back in with out paying again ?"

Usually yes xx

over a year ago

You can so long as you mention at the door you'll be returning, but why would you want to lol.. all that fun you'll miss!

over a year ago

i am sure if you told them ... thay are a nice lot who work there .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i know u can at other clubs.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers all

over a year ago

ive left a few times and gone back in, just have a word at the bar and tell them somethings come up and can you nip out, ive never known them say no to anyone so long as you dont keep coming and going all night

By *agicfingerslovelyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"ive left a few times and gone back in, just have a word at the bar and tell them somethings come up and can you nip out, ive never known them say no to anyone so long as you dont keep coming and going all night"

Yes, we did leave to go for meal at a lovely resturant just down the road from Chams - but word of warning don't eat too much of their great food - it can make you feel too full - but not in good way.

Post new Message to Thread