Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

britts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

shame adel was cut short, especialy for the 9 minute slot they gave blur. They were shite in the 90's and shite now. Corden didnt do bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love Blur and Ed on brits .... Blur for me the best as thay can still play and sound just as good as in the 90s .. love them why thay are picked to play at olympics games .. not alot can play live and sound as good as them .. x Have loved blur years and been a fan thay are iconic .

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Over 12 Million album sales worldwide might tell a different story regarding Blur....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I love Blur and Ed on brits .... Blur for me the best as thay can still play and sound just as good as in the 90s .. love them why thay are picked to play at olympics games .. not alot can play live and sound as good as them .. x Have loved blur years and been a fan thay are iconic .

"

+1

over a year ago

nah. Cack. 12m album sales isnt a lot compared to others. rather dig my eyes out wid a rusty spoon than listen to that biffle.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"nah. Cack. 12m album sales isnt a lot compared to others. rather dig my eyes out wid a rusty spoon than listen to that biffle. "
well dont listen then

over a year ago

try nndt to, they irritate me. When i was at college in mid ninety's, they were never off the radio. Why they gft the olypic gig beats me. There's better artists out there, why they dug 'blurgh' up, i dont know.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As I have said before Damon Albarn is so talented not only being frontman of Blur but Gorillaz too why not give him solo recognition award rather than Blur after all last 20 years where has Alex James been apart from making cheese or the rest of the band.

Post new Message to Thread