FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Disturbing trend as schoolkids post videos asking strangers: Am I ugly?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On places like you-tube asking strangers if thay think thay are ugly alot only 11/12/13 years old ... I always tell my own girls and my boys how lovely i think thay look ... I would have a fit if i see them doing somthing like this . People get worried and get negative crurl comments online on face book or twitter and sites so start to feel Negative and ugly .. its sad thay should be made to feel like this in 2012.So young have everything in life in front of them ..

The parents are thay to blame ? they allow their child on such sites. I have daughters and sons who have access to the internet, i had parental control untill thay was at a age i could take them off .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a new world.........I doubt that they will get productive answers from random strangers on line.....

I do remember (in the dim and distant past) that I was a very cute kid (dificult to believe) but never beleived it when I was told. It's only recently that I have started to accept what people tell me........

I think all that you can do is maintain an honest relationship with your kids, but don't expect them to accept a word you say between about 12 and 18 years of age.....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It's a new world.........I doubt that they will get productive answers from random strangers on line.....

I do remember (in the dim and distant past) that I was a very cute kid (dificult to believe) but never beleived it when I was told. It's only recently that I have started to accept what people tell me........

I think all that you can do is maintain an honest relationship with your kids, but don't expect them to accept a word you say between about 12 and 18 years of age....."

I just think there alot of Danger in them doing this .. could lead to all sorts .

Post new Message to Thread