Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Travelling alone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone been on holiday on their own? Met anyone whilst on holiday?

I'm.off to malta on 13th july on my own just wondered about peoples experiences. Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes went a few times before i was married..

Loved travelling alone always got chatting to people but preferred to do my own thing

over a year ago

"Yes went a few times before i was married..

Loved travelling alone always got chatting to people but preferred to do my own thing"

Do you think it was easier for a woman to get chatting with others then a single guy? Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loved travelling alone always got chatting to people but preferred to do my own thing

Do you think it was easier for a woman to get chatting with others then a single guy? Xx"

No idea..just bite the bullet and go for it..its difficult for anyone in some situations

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

Go solo a lot . Def prefer it. No one to answer to, no having to be quiet if I wake up early.... eat when I want...go out when I want.. sheer bliss

over a year ago

Do you think it was easier for a woman to get chatting with others then a single guy? Xx

No idea..just bite the bullet and go for it..its difficult for anyone in some situations "

I will be. Going to have a good time. Even if I'll look like a whale on the beach ??

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

I always go on holiday on my own. Prefer it as can do what I want when I want and nearly always make friends

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Was in Thailand last year and off to Cambodia this year, absolutely loved every minute

Must admit it's easier in the far East as it's not difficult to sit on your own in Bangkok and have a bar girl soon next to you

The pluses is, do what you want to do, change plans make new ones without a debate.

Minuses ...can't think of any

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I do it all the time and invariably have a great experience. You don't have barriers to distract from meeting others, your schedule is your own to make and you can get some incredibly good experiences. I've met long standing friends, stayed with people abroad, slept with a French cop, tons of stuff and can recommend it. Plan some stuff but don't pressure yourself or berate yourself if you get critical - it's a learning experience. Experiment

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I go on holiday on my own twice a year and really enjoy it.

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I'm currently on my first solo holiday in Mexico.... I was nervous coming but am having a great time. I have met people to talk too and have dinner with.. (even had a tinder date ) but have really enjoyed the freedom of being able to do what I want when I want. I only have to please myself.

Embrace it and you'll have a great time

By *onygirlieWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yep holidays on your own are fun. Do what you want whenever you want. I’m comfortable in my own company but have usually got some attention not always wanted!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I did Marrakesh and Turkey by myself.

Certainly met lots, found it easier than if I were with someone, had the freedom to do as I pleased.

Had to respect their culture, so showed no flesh, didn't drink, basically kept my head down and didn't make eye contact with the locals. Not that it worked, as I married my Turkish husband a few years later!!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I'm currently on my first solo holiday in Mexico.... I was nervous coming but am having a great time. I have met people to talk too and have dinner with.. (even had a tinder date ) but have really enjoyed the freedom of being able to do what I want when I want. I only have to please myself.

Embrace it and you'll have a great time "

The Tinder thing in Thailand I went from four matches to 99+, I was suddenly a very attractive guy in Bangkok

By *orzagMan
over a year ago

Colchester

I do this a lot. Had a mont in France and Germany a couple of years ago in my campervan, pretty much hopping from nude beach to nude beach. I'm lucky enough to get my kicks as a voyeur, so plenty of oportunities for me including the legendary Cap d'Agde, where I spent tow days on the beach and came away with a sore cock, aching right wrist and a load of memories which I still cherish and recall when needed.

Post new Message to Thread