Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

full sex or just foreplay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Could you be just satisfied with just foreplay or does it have to conclude with penatrative sex? For me i could survive without sex but wouldnt last too long if i couldnt give a guy oral sex

think i crave cock sucking perhaps a bit too much.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Offers me cock

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

you will have em queuing up now ,

no foreplay is just that,the befores,i want me afters

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I want my starters mains and cream pudding but hey I am a growing lad

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Foreplay is everything without it you have not had sex.Sex can be had in most City's now day's for the price of a pack of fag's,To me it's the preparation the dressing up the tactility the loquaciousness and the emotion all this feeds the brain where it all happens?.

over a year ago

Personally, I think that far too much emphasis is placed on the act of penetrative sex, sometimes to the exclusion of many other fun sexual activities.

Its a little like always having to ordering steak from the menu, despite there being a hundred other dishes to choose from. You don't necessarily always have to fill up on steak.

For me, mutual pleasure is paramount - penetration is not.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Depends on a given day but both above posters sum it up nicely.

Prefer soft initially but full can be on the menu.

over a year ago

"Could you be just satisfied with just foreplay or does it have to conclude with penatrative sex? For me i could survive without sex but wouldnt last too long if i couldnt give a guy oral sex

think i crave cock sucking perhaps a bit too much."

Is there tablets you can take for that? If there is, where I can I get some for Siren, she's gone right off cock sucking.

over a year ago

"Could you be just satisfied with just foreplay or does it have to conclude with penatrative sex? For me i could survive without sex but wouldnt last too long if i couldnt give a guy oral sex

Oh wow, I think i must be a selfish bitch cos its all about me me me lol!! While I do love to suck cock I need lots of attention, including licking, fingering and penetration. Any guy I play with does have to work hard to get his BJ lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Visit a glory hole... you'll be in heaven.

over a year ago

depends on the guys If i meet a guy whos good at oral id sooner have that to full sex but some just dont have a clue so id sooner them not bother

I get really turned on giving blow jobs so id want to do that either way lol

over a year ago

"Visit a glory hole... you'll be in heaven."

see now as much as i love sucking cock that just wouldn't do for me i want to be able to see whats attached to it and watch their full body react to what i'm doing that is what turns me on so much about cock sucking

back to the OP i think i could cope with just fore play but i can't deny a good fucking at the end of the fore play is definately the cherry on the cake, finishes it off nicely but the cake is just as tastey if its not there

over a year ago

I only soft play now anyway

Occasionally that does get a little frustrating lol xx

over a year ago

I don't really do foreplay... Get frustrated enough with full sex at times lol

So no I'd not be satisfied with just foreplay

Cali

over a year ago

Oh and I'd actually rather give oral than have full sex with meets.. As I get more from that.

Cali

over a year ago

"I only soft play now anyway

Occasionally that does get a little frustrating lol xx"

soapy u changed u profile pic think ud look good on top of tree hehhehehe

i love all aspects off sex(subject in hand)and think u got to have some passion to have great sex n i love being on my hands n knees looking guy straight in the eyes whilst sucking his cock real turn on for me

over a year ago

I like loads of everything ... again and again .. oral loads .. sex loads and in all ways .

over a year ago

In a play situation its always about doing something different from the sex me and him share.

I enjoy oral more than penetrative sex with strangers. If I meet then I do like full sex afterwards but that is not necessarily with the guy we're meeting, though of course I do but it doesn't have to be an essential. Even in a play situation I have to have sexual contact with my OH and that is usually both oral and penetrative sex. I find it strange that a lot of couples don't seem to want to touch their own partner during a meet, and solely play with the other people involved.

In an orgy situation I don't have penetrative sex with numerous men, only oral sex. I've only been swinging 2 years, I'm not ready for that yet though it sounds exciting and I probably will try it in time.

So full sex is not important but sexual activity that is different from the norm is, ie, spit roast scenarios, one guy touching me whilst my OH has sex with me, or with couples all interacting with each other on the bed, not interested in just a pairing off without feeling you can touch your own partner. I can't stand it when people say 'well you've got him all the time'.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

It can get frustrating, if you get wet fingers, then don't get the Bang!

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Oh and I'd actually rather give oral than have full sex with meets.. As I get more from that.

Cali "

We'd +2 that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/12 11:15:13]

over a year ago

"In a play situation its always about doing something different from the sex me and him share.

I enjoy oral more than penetrative sex with strangers. If I meet then I do like full sex afterwards but that is not necessarily with the guy we're meeting, though of course I do but it doesn't have to be an essential. Even in a play situation I have to have sexual contact with my OH and that is usually both oral and penetrative sex. I find it strange that a lot of couples don't seem to want to touch their own partner during a meet, and solely play with the other people involved.

In an orgy situation I don't have penetrative sex with numerous men, only oral sex. I've only been swinging 2 years, I'm not ready for that yet though it sounds exciting and I probably will try it in time.

So full sex is not important but sexual activity that is different from the norm is, ie, spit roast scenarios, one guy touching me whilst my OH has sex with me, or with couples all interacting with each other on the bed, not interested in just a pairing off without feeling you can touch your own partner. I can't stand it when people say 'well you've got him all the time'.

"

When we meet as a couple.. how you are here really is how my Master and I are... couldnt imagine not being able to touch.. hold hands even.. kiss... it would be just to weird for us..

However I am normally having sex with numerous people while my Master and I are having our contact.. lol... both oral and full sex...

Loved reading this post and just wanted to say so.

Cali

edited because I had typos

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Loved the various responses,, sometimes i only want to meet guys just to give them head basically. Im quite happy not to be fucked/receive oral/being fingered etc but it seams from the guys ive approached just for this that fucking is everything and they wont be just happy with a blow job.

over a year ago

I love oral but then after a while I get to the crossroads where I think to myself do I want to come in someones mouth, or impale 'em. Somedays it's more like the point of no return as I just think to myself I'm going to get this thing on and do 'em like an animal!

Wolf

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If im with jay, then it doesnt always lead to full sex. In fact quite often i will just undo his zip and give him a blowjob.

If it is a meet then, its the whole package for me

over a year ago

"

back to the OP i think i could cope with just fore play but i can't deny a good fucking at the end of the fore play is definately the cherry on the cake, finishes it off nicely but the cake is just as tastey if its not there "

over a year ago

"Loved the various responses,, sometimes i only want to meet guys just to give them head basically. Im quite happy not to be fucked/receive oral/being fingered etc but it seams from the guys ive approached just for this that fucking is everything and they wont be just happy with a blow job.

"

You must be meeting the wrong guys.. over half my meets are just in.. let me suck them off.. get a mouthful or facial and go.. without even touching me but that sort of play can be bad for emotional wellbeing so my Master makes sure its balanced out with more sensual play.

Cali

over a year ago

Depends how much i fancy him. I dont mind just foreplay or heavy petting. Its better to be fucked as well though.

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

"Loved the various responses,, sometimes i only want to meet guys just to give them head basically. Im quite happy not to be fucked/receive oral/being fingered etc but it seams from the guys ive approached just for this that fucking is everything and they wont be just happy with a blow job.

"

i would be happy with just a blowjob

over a year ago

On a meet nooooo, I want fucking halfway into next week

with my partner, yes, I like to give and can't always receive

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

On a meet we always want to fuck and be fucked. Soft swing is pointless when you meet FFM.

with each other we like to give and receive orally sometimes without full sex

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 22/02/12 16:14:06]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'm no good at sucking cock

Of course there are times when i cant have penetration and as i have no partner ( ) i dont meet others at that time as if i suck a cock i want to fuck it to

i had a message from a guy on another site askig me to just wank him off ad the offer left me cold as there was nothing i would gain from that! plus he rockned it would take 20 mins ad my arm would fecking ache!!

oddly he called me self centred whe i turned down the offer

over a year ago

I love the build up of foreplay, all that teasing, but then I love to tease and be teased. I also love oral both ways and could happily stop at oral if we were both satisfied and maybe leave a little bit for the next session . In a sense that yes we both wanted full sex, but are just prolonging the teasing by waiting

over a year ago

We've had plenty of meets where I've played without having penetrative sex. I love a bj and am more than satisfied with soft plays.

Kate has to have penetrative sex, and wont agree to meet just for soft play.

By *atrickJaneMan
over a year ago

blackburn

I mainly go to clubs just for the head, often with other people also being pleasures by the same woman or in the same room. Would love an oral meet x

over a year ago

sometimes our foreplay goes on so long by the time it comes to penetrative sex we can't be arsed

over a year ago

"Visit a glory hole... you'll be in heaven.

see now as much as i love sucking cock that just wouldn't do for me i want to be able to see whats attached to it and watch their full body react to what i'm doing that is what turns me on so much about cock sucking

back to the OP i think i could cope with just fore play but i can't deny a good fucking at the end of the fore play is definately the cherry on the cake, finishes it off nicely but the cake is just as tastey if its not there "

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"

You know what us men are like Sass, were never satisfied.

over a year ago

Seems that there are quite a few on here that are happy with foreplay.... Why can't we find a female that is happy to enjoy this with us?????

We must be dog rough...

Post new Message to Thread