Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fillings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

not sandwiches but wisdom tooth. Advised to get a filling in me wisdom tooth, same thing happened on the other side last year, had the tooth filled (no pain prior to filling) then after the filling it was so painful i had to have the damn tooth out! i don't know if to just have the tooth out? do i need it? bypass the filling

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get rid of it dentist sounds like he likes making money to me xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never had a filling since i was 14 so cant comment. There is a lady that comes on the forums that can advice you though, sorry cant remember her username

over a year ago

"not sandwiches but wisdom tooth. Advised to get a filling in me wisdom tooth, same thing happened on the other side last year, had the tooth filled (no pain prior to filling) then after the filling it was so painful i had to have the damn tooth out! i don't know if to just have the tooth out? do i need it? bypass the filling"

Have them out.

Quick, painless and they dont serve anything...

over a year ago

My dentist said they usually take out wisdom teeth as they are very very weak and prone to rot and as they are at the back they are not particularly useful or aesthetically important.

over a year ago

"My dentist said they usually take out wisdom teeth as they are very very weak and prone to rot and as they are at the back they are not particularly useful or aesthetically important."

over a year ago

i think i will just wait till it starts to hurt a little bit then have it out, like you say, it's not needed or seen, i hate the dentists though, i grip the arms of the chair like a vice then when its all over i think what a baby i am

Post new Message to Thread