Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should you be paranoid

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you have a meet and the next morning they literally run downstairs and out the front door

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If you have a meet and the next morning they literally run downstairs and out the front door "
did u remove the 20 " dildo from their ass first?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

must say, we had a meet and rushed away straight after, but we really enjoyed it and would have loved to meet them again, but havent heard from them since then. they were begging us to stay over, but i was taking my parents for dinner the next day and it was really late/early lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you have a meet and the next morning they literally run downstairs and out the front door "

I would be rather worried as I don't accommodate overnight. But if I did and they did it would be far better kicking them out.

over a year ago

Depends .....

over a year ago

no i wouldnt be paranoid, people who do that usually have just remembered something and bolted

must say not even saying good bye seems a bit rude tho, i mean how long does that take, 10 seconds?

over a year ago

.... maybe they were shy about farting in front of you and wanted to do it in the privacy of their own car.

over a year ago

"If you have a meet and the next morning they literally run downstairs and out the front door

no i wouldnt be paranoid, people who do that usually have just remembered something and bolted

must say not even saying good bye seems a bit rude tho, i mean how long does that take, 10 seconds? "

lol didnt say they didnt say goodbye and i also didnt say what happened upstairs before they legged it lol.

Its a tongue in cheek thread

over a year ago

"If you have a meet and the next morning they literally run downstairs and out the front door

must say not even saying good bye seems a bit rude tho, i mean how long does that take, 10 seconds?

lol didnt say they didnt say goodbye and i also didnt say what happened upstairs before they legged it lol.

Its a tongue in cheek thread"

so *what* did happen then???

Wolf

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Was it this morning? Have you checked your bed for poo?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

did the duck tape give out and down popped your 8 inch cock and balls.....

over a year ago

Wonders how long you have kept them tied up in the bedroom for?

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

It has happened, rushing around after an all night shindig to meet their committments. They pointed out they'd had stayed longer if it were convenient for all

over a year ago

Well its a good job im not the paranoid type cause i would be after reading some of the answers on here lol.

He legged it downstairs and out the door cause if i had kept him locked in the bedroom a minute longer he would of missed his train home

over a year ago

"Well its a good job im not the paranoid type cause i would be after reading some of the answers on here lol.

He legged it downstairs and out the door cause if i had kept him locked in the bedroom a minute longer he would of missed his train home "

Post new Message to Thread