Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Soup !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats ya favourite ?

i loves mushroom, tomato, mulligatawny, potato and leek,

But cant abide chicken or oxtail etc....

and im gonna have a bit soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Broccolli & stilton - mmmmm with lovely crusty bread - but Tomato is fab too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

tomato, chicken, but also love spicy parsnip!

My Dad does great home made soups, but the only time I tried that making mushroom soup it tasted ok, but it looked revolting it when this horrible grey colour...........!

over a year ago

Oh i do a good gordon ramseys brocolli

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

never really eat soup....altho tomato is me fav (gotta be heinz) lol.....however im willing to eat alot more if it was served up on u delicious ladies

over a year ago

"Oh i do a good gordon ramseys brocolli

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour "

We could start a thread about easy receipes for fab folk lol!!

Mine would be a tip for cooking whole corn on the cobs....

One cob wrapped in a peice of kitchen towel (paper) microwaved on full for 3/4 mins, take it out wrap in foil leave it for 5 mins, cooked to perfection!! EASY!!

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I like pretty much everything but mushroom soup....but my fave is my own home-made split pea, gammon and leek....now that is scrummy

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Right - give over now as making me hungry - will try to brocolli soup recipe as even i should be able to make that!

over a year ago

OH ill give that a go.

loves nothing better than getting me mouth round a nice juicy cob

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

French Onion with a slice of baguette with emmental cheese melted on it

over a year ago

ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I have the most wonderful next door neighbour. She grows tomatoes, gives them to me and I make soup

Tomato and Basil

Tomato, Bacon and Lentil

Tomato and Pepper

and

Tomato and whatever is in the fridge

over a year ago

"ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......"

who was the volunteer for the "cumin" think its a bit wasted in a soup tho, better down my throat

over a year ago

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour "

am going round to peaches house for some great grub and some sex if she will have me

over a year ago

"ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......

who was the volunteer for the "cumin" think its a bit wasted in a soup tho, better down my throat"

you are sooooo funny made me laugh out loud !!!

IT wasnt a set up honest ....

over a year ago

"ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......

who was the volunteer for the "cumin" think its a bit wasted in a soup tho, better down my throat

you are sooooo funny made me laugh out loud !!!

IT wasnt a set up honest ...."

was gona respond with "do you fancy a chat hun" but you dont respond to that according to your profile. so how lets fuck instead.....pussy here btw

over a year ago

hey as long as he didnt burn his knob adding the "cumin" who cares

over a year ago

ah shit ya straight, never mind am in the process of converting one and dont mind adding yer name to the list

over a year ago

would u respond to "fancy a chat hun ???" its just not what im looking for.. i like a guy with a brain as well as a big cock ....and lucky me ive met a few since ive been on here

over a year ago

"ah shit ya straight, never mind am in the process of converting one and dont mind adding yer name to the list "

ive dabbled a bit ... but i just like men too much !!!

over a year ago

"ah shit ya straight, never mind am in the process of converting one and dont mind adding yer name to the list

ive dabbled a bit ... but i just like men too much !!!"

oh so do i very very much, but you cant beat a womans mouth kissing you, now thats very sensual

over a year ago

"would u respond to "fancy a chat hun ???" its just not what im looking for.. i like a guy with a brain as well as a big cock ....and lucky me ive met a few since ive been on here "

have yet to find a cock that stimulates my brain into having a good conversation. the only requirements for me in looking for meets, is good sense of humour and naughtiness. that does it for me time after time.

over a year ago

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour

am going round to peaches house for some great grub and some sex if she will have me"

oh i say im blushing like a virgin bride

over a year ago

Cream of cauliflower... wee boy said it was the best soup he's ever had!

the classys xxx

Post new Message to Thread