FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trust-a-Fabber dot com (irritating jingle)

Jump to newest

By *dam1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

We all know the verification system, but of course you need to go searching for them and frankly, who’s got the time?

Here’s a place to write the reviews of people you’ve met but never written, you’ve never bet so couldn’t write or you hope you’ll never meet.

“She looked at me with deep, smouldering eyes and I knew things would get exciting. The sex was so hot we nearly set off the fire alarm, luckily she squirted so much it acted as a sprinkler, covering the whole place in love-juice like a builder covers a bacon bap with brown sauce.”

Your turn

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We met for coffee one Friday night. I waited while she parked so we could walk in together, she was lovely. We chatted for a couple of hours about life, love and sex. She was captivating. A beautiful woman with a beautiful soul whom I hope to meet again

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

We met on a windy day. After a slight detour to find an emergency loo I managed to drive past three empty car parking spaces and end up in a Hotel Car Park to turn around, as he looked on from the comfort of his car across the road. “What the fuck is she doing?” The look on his face said. Clearly he was worried my lack of direction might mean i’d never find my way to nosh on his cock....Things can only get better.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Fuck Fuck Fuck ooooof..... thanks bye.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar"......

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We met in the lift and connected on so many levels

Post new Message to Thread