Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Murder or divorce

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not sure whats going to come first, my mum has only been home in plaster for 2 days after her op. Yesterday when i rang she was sitting on a chair supervising my stepdad sweeping and moping the kitchen floor and actually poked him with her crutches. Today i just rang and he answered the phone when i asked how she was i think hes on the verge of strangling her. Im staying out the way i am. Got another three months of this yet lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are their wills up to date? ..... Just in case?

over a year ago

"Are their wills up to date? ..... Just in case? "

Lol, i hope so, my stepdad is a very patient man, but i also no what my mother is like lol. She has such bad ocd as far as cleaning goes, someone is starting monday to do her housework, i offered but i know i wouldnt be up to scratch. But i know she will make my stepdad do it all again when they have gone lol

over a year ago

"Are their wills up to date? ..... Just in case?

Lol, i hope so, my stepdad is a very patient man, but i also no what my mother is like lol. She has such bad ocd as far as cleaning goes, someone is starting monday to do her housework, i offered but i know i wouldnt be up to scratch. But i know she will make my stepdad do it all again when they have gone lol"

See I actually feel for her, as I can understand how fraustrating that can be... and how you lash out at those closest to you at times like this.. and then you hate yourself for doing it, consequently getting more angry!

Maybe think outside the box on this one, it might help them both

over a year ago

"Are their wills up to date? ..... Just in case?

Lol, i hope so, my stepdad is a very patient man, but i also no what my mother is like lol. She has such bad ocd as far as cleaning goes, someone is starting monday to do her housework, i offered but i know i wouldnt be up to scratch. But i know she will make my stepdad do it all again when they have gone lol

See I actually feel for her, as I can understand how fraustrating that can be... and how you lash out at those closest to you at times like this.. and then you hate yourself for doing it, consequently getting more angry!

Maybe think outside the box on this one, it might help them both"

I know its frustrating for her, and we knew this would happen. Shes the sort of person that cant sit still and always has to be in control. It is hard for her and we do understand at least its only for a short period. But it did make me laugh that she had poked him with her crutches

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

a few years back i fell off a table and tore the ligaments in both ankles,i was on crutches for 6 weeks,i was a horror to live with,i remember throwing my crutches from one end of the room to the other

shortley after my Daughter moved in with her boyfriend ,funny that lol

over a year ago

"Not sure whats going to come first, my mum has only been home in plaster for 2 days after her op. Yesterday when i rang she was sitting on a chair supervising my stepdad sweeping and moping the kitchen floor and actually poked him with her crutches. Today i just rang and he answered the phone when i asked how she was i think hes on the verge of strangling her. Im staying out the way i am. Got another three months of this yet lol"

He needs to find something suitable to slip in her tea to sedate her.

Post new Message to Thread