Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ban Bad Drivers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are your thoughts on bad drivers that have a track record of road rage, drink driving and zero regard to road safety?

Should they be banned from driving for life?

I would say yes as it would save lives and ensure safety of other drivers that abide by the highway code.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"What are your thoughts on bad drivers that have a track record of road rage, drink driving and zero regard to road safety?

I would say yes as it would save lives and ensure safety of other drivers that abide by the highway code."

Even worse if they drive a VW Golf

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What are your thoughts on bad drivers that have a track record of road rage, drink driving and zero regard to road safety?

I would say yes as it would save lives and ensure safety of other drivers that abide by the highway code.

Even worse if they drive a VW Golf "

Or a white fiat 500

over a year ago

Also if they continue driving despite being banned, they will serve an automatic prison sentence.

over a year ago

Nope, everyone deserves another chance

over a year ago

"Nope, everyone deserves another chance "

As an alternative, they could take an anger management course but they must do the whole course to avoid a permanent ban.

over a year ago

"Nope, everyone deserves another chance

As an alternative, they could take an anger management course but they must do the whole course to avoid a permanent ban."

So just show up and you get your license. Come on mkat would show up nod and agree walk out the door and forget what was said. Waste of money for the tax payer. Ban them and hit them in the pocket. Take people money away and they learn quick

over a year ago

I agree. But anyone that loses their licence a second time should be banned for life

over a year ago

"Nope, everyone deserves another chance

As an alternative, they could take an anger management course but they must do the whole course to avoid a permanent ban.

So just show up and you get your license. Come on mkat would show up nod and agree walk out the door and forget what was said. Waste of money for the tax payer. Ban them and hit them in the pocket. Take people money away and they learn quick "

You're right there

By *rystal Tipps - AlistairCouple
over a year ago

livingston

Would agree on banning bad drivers after their second time of being caught for the same offense but there is a group of people out there that are going to drive regardless if they have a licence or not and are a major risk to everyone.

over a year ago

I would say yes as it would save lives and ensure safety of other drivers that abide by the highway code."

Tripple threat, ban them

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

How about banning those who use a phone whilst driving and shred their phone on the spot?

over a year ago

"Would agree on banning bad drivers after their second time of being caught for the same offense but there is a group of people out there that are going to drive regardless if they have a licence or not and are a major risk to everyone.

"

This is where the prison sentence comes in for those who drive regardless

over a year ago

Sounds like my ex husband..you can add driving without insurance to the list too

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

i think you'll find they can be banned for life and do...

over a year ago

"How about banning those who use a phone whilst driving and shred their phone on the spot?"

That applies as well as text driving is just as dangerous as drink driving.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

i think the OP is meaning repeat offenders

over a year ago

Sounds like my ex husband..you can add driving without insurance to the list too "

My late husband was even worse, he hadn't even passed his driving test.

over a year ago

"How about banning those who use a phone whilst driving and shred their phone on the spot?"

I think that a mandatory ban has to be introduced as the law against using them is widely ignored.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Do you drive Op?

I think heftier bans definitely for repeat offenders. And drink drivers if you get done twice no more driving.

over a year ago

"Do you drive Op?

I think heftier bans definitely for repeat offenders. And drink drivers if you get done twice no more driving. "

I don't drive and I agree that the bans should go to repeat offenders.

over a year ago

Having a track record suggests they were already given another chance.

Post new Message to Thread