Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Celebrity Apprentice USA

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is any one watching great line up this year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

saw 5mins and already disgusted.

celebrities selling cupcakes and the girls team having people spend 2-5grand on a cupcake just to help them win.

Disgusting esp since there are so many people in that country and all around the world who can not afford to eat. Watched Panorama the other day about Americans who live on the streets,tents, their kids only eating at school cuz parents can not afford it, one little girls mum cooked them a rat.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Is any one watching great line up this year."

love this show...brandy is sooooo cool, hope she wins

over a year ago

hexham

"saw 5mins and already disgusted.

celebrities selling cupcakes and the girls team having people spend 2-5grand on a cupcake just to help them win.

Disgusting esp since there are so many people in that country and all around the world who can not afford to eat. Watched Panorama the other day about Americans who live on the streets,tents, their kids only eating at school cuz parents can not afford it, one little girls mum cooked them a rat."

erm...u do understand all the money raised goes to charity dont u

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

As soon as i see the word celebrity as the first word in a programme title i know i wont be watching it

over a year ago

"As soon as i see the word celebrity as the first word in a programme title i know i wont be watching it "

I usually turn off as well, was curious why Tom Green was on it, his more looney than celeb.

Parents complain they never have time to do things like play games, exercise etc and I always say, stop watching all these reality tv programs,soaps etc you'll notice a huge difference.

over a year ago

ive seen this series, its really good

dennis rodman is funny as fuck, once he gets a few episodes under his belt he actuallys gets to a point where you can tell he dont give a fuck, even starts getting hammered on the job!

some good fights in that series lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"ive seen this series, its really good

dennis rodman is funny as fuck, once he gets a few episodes under his belt he actuallys gets to a point where you can tell he dont give a fuck, even starts getting hammered on the job!

some good fights in that series lol"

Ooh will look forward to it.

over a year ago

hexham

"ive seen this series, its really good

some good fights in that series lol

Ooh will look forward to it."

me too

over a year ago

hexham

"As soon as i see the word celebrity as the first word in a programme title i know i wont be watching it

I usually turn off as well, was curious why Tom Green was on it, his more looney than celeb.

Parents complain they never have time to do things like play games, exercise etc and I always say, stop watching all these reality tv programs,soaps etc you'll notice a huge difference."

If you play with your kids and exercise at 11;30 at night i would suggest your kids wont be up for school in the morning

over a year ago

the best series is number 11 with meatloaf in,

this is number 8 but its still canny good, just funny how much of an arse rodman becomes

you can download them all off torrent sites, like piratebay if you know how and dont like to wait! i found a pack with all 11 series on and watched them all a few times.

Post new Message to Thread