Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Well that was stupid...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cycling 80km+ on the third day of leg DOMS...

Probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

What stupid or silly things have you done recently

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Said the phrase ‘why do I be so smart’

over a year ago

Said yes

over a year ago

Ate 1.5kg of chicken wings & downed 13 jägerbombs as a dare... not clever at all.. but a dares a dare

over a year ago

not recently , but 2 years ago I ignored medical advice & made myself even more injured instead because of refusing it .

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Stupid is a swear word in my house so I will say silly. I was silly and thought someone was being nice to me but really they were having a laugh at my expense. You live and learn though people

over a year ago

Though it does not recommend doing... Rubbed some tiger balm on my junk.

I got curious and it feels ok.... For now. Quite a nice sensation on the nuts.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"Stupid is a swear word in my house so I will say silly. I was silly and thought someone was being nice to me but really they were having a laugh at my expense. You live and learn though people "

Want me to go and tell them off? No one upsets my Babs!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Stupid is a swear word in my house so I will say silly. I was silly and thought someone was being nice to me but really they were having a laugh at my expense. You live and learn though people

Want me to go and tell them off? No one upsets my Babs! "

Aww that’s so lovely no I’m absolutely fine but thank you

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"Stupid is a swear word in my house so I will say silly. I was silly and thought someone was being nice to me but really they were having a laugh at my expense. You live and learn though people

Aww that’s so lovely no I’m absolutely fine but thank you "

I make a rather good voodoo doll too as it goes. Glad you’re ok lovely xx

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Aww that’s so lovely no I’m absolutely fine but thank you

I make a rather good voodoo doll too as it goes. Glad you’re ok lovely xx"

Well if you’d told me that I may have gone for it just one little one please . I’m just being silly xx

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Stupid is a swear word in my house so I will say silly. I was silly and thought someone was being nice to me but really they were having a laugh at my expense. You live and learn though people "

You alright?

over a year ago

Farted in the sauna

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Farted in the sauna "

Well that’s a hot potato!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

You alright?"

I am thank you

over a year ago

About a year ago and chopped some bird's eye chillies and forgot to wash my fingers before going for a pee. I was in such pain decided I had to quickly jump in shower to try wash it off but of course hot water just made it ten times worse. Makes me wince thinking about it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Stuck the needle in my finger TWICE when I was seeing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Then didn't check if sewing had autocorrected to seeing

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

A man fell over in front of me at ice skating. I will never know or understand why I did this but instead of stopping or going around him I decided to jump over him. I didn’t make it over, I landed full force on the middle of his back His little arms and legs spread out and the uncomfortable grunt as I winded him is something that will stay with me forever

That was pretty silly!

over a year ago

"Then didn't check if sewing had autocorrected to seeing"

over a year ago

I don't do stupid things

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"A man fell over in front of me at ice skating. I will never know or understand why I did this but instead of stopping or going around him I decided to jump over him. I didn’t make it over, I landed full force on the middle of his back His little arms and legs spread out and the uncomfortable grunt as I winded him is something that will stay with me forever

That was pretty silly! "

I just snorted hard. Babs, that’s too funny! Poor man.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"A man fell over in front of me at ice skating. I will never know or understand why I did this but instead of stopping or going around him I decided to jump over him. I didn’t make it over, I landed full force on the middle of his back His little arms and legs spread out and the uncomfortable grunt as I winded him is something that will stay with me forever

That was pretty silly!

I just snorted hard. Babs, that’s too funny! Poor man."

He had to be lifted off the ice! I shouldn’t laugh.

over a year ago

"Farted in the sauna "

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

That was pretty silly!

I just snorted hard. Babs, that’s too funny! Poor man.

He had to be lifted off the ice! I shouldn’t laugh. "

I think it’s because I can totally relate to the thought process and then the horror!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Drinking to much wine and giving myself a hangover

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

I was in a cue and the lady next to me She had the zip open on the jeans so i said—— apologise don’t get me wrong but your zip is open. Guess what? She looked at that She slap me then She Close it (. Should i do it again?)

over a year ago

"I was in a cue and the lady next to me She had the zip open on the jeans so i said—— apologise don’t get me wrong but your zip is open. Guess what? She looked at that She slap me then She Close it (. Should i do it again?)"

What?????????

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

That was pretty silly! "

I like the can do attitude ...didn't work but still

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

That was pretty silly!

I like the can do attitude ...didn't work but still"

Well you never know until you give it a try do you? Now I know I don’t think I will be doing it again

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

"I was in a cue and the lady next to me She had the zip open on the jeans so i said—— apologise don’t get me wrong but your zip is open. Guess what? She looked at that She slap me then She Close it (. Should i do it again?)

What?????????"

Lolll - to be learned, next time don’t look there no more and If you Look keep it for your self

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's not nice at all! Whoever that person is I can promise you, a suitable punishment will be delivered by meanest demons!

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

I stupidly put myself on an alcohol ban.

Post new Message to Thread