Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What funny things have you heard kid's saying

Jump to newest

By *aravancouple OP   Man
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Was so funny last night when a young boy sat near us said two his friend are you a virgin No we have sky was the reply

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A few years ago while driving past an industrial estate with my 5 year old daughter and her cousin sat in the back, the smell of bad egg permeated the car.

"aww who did that says daughter"

ME " I think its outside"

Nephew "dont be silly how can the sky fart"

I almost peed my pants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I used to work in a bookshop and just outside was a bus stop where kids would gather on the way home from school.

One afternoon a particularly intelligent chavvy kid stuck her head into the shop, and without a hint of irony shouted out,

"Reading's for idiots"

over a year ago

My friend asked her 6 years old daughter

"Where's your dad?"

She replied

"He's lieing on the couch being feeble"

over a year ago

our daughter is doing a BSc in child nursing and tends to explain to our 5 year old grandson what she is working on.

The other week he had a stomach ache and he said to me

"Grandad,I think my digestive system is broken"

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Two incedents from visiting the same school on two different occasions as a groundman

1) On arrival at the school and checking to see if the playing field was empty .... "OH no! The bloody grass cutter`s here again!"

2) Working on the mower during the school holdays and got a small audience. One child went to touch a control and an older child said "Don`t touch that or he`ll shit himself!"

This is a first (up to 8 year olds) scholl BTW.

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

When i was young I was quite happily singing "everyone wants to be a twat" mimicing sylvester the cat of course it should have been everybody wants to be a cat

over a year ago

I remember many many years ago when my eldest was about 3 we had a, lets just say very lively boxer who we had taken to the vets to get castrated to try and calm him down

Anyway

We had taken him to the vets on the morning and after i had taken my nipper to afternoon nurseys on arriving she said to the teacher that she was sad cause the dog was poorly and in the vets so the teacher said him her best concerned voice....oh dear whats the matter with him? to which my daughter replied...mum said hes gone to get his knackers snatched

over a year ago

best one was mini me today at the supermarket.

Orange cows give you orange cheese, green cows give you green milk (semi skimmed) and the smelly chesse comes from the stinky cows

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

'so g/dad, Heathcliffe hates everyone apart from Cathy and is grumpy until he dies, so that him and Cathy can haunt wuthering heights together and be happy together?' yep that is a pretty good grasp of the plot for a 5 year old!!!!!

over a year ago

Two little boys chatting "My little bro was born in Africa so he's got black hair. I was born in the Uk so I've got fair hair."

What logic!

(see daughter is back)

over a year ago

While working on an extention to a hall next to a junior school, my mate was in the foundation trench when a little lad popped up onto the adjoining hedge "Mr builder!" he shouted...my mate looked up and said hello and waved to the innocent looking lad, to which said lad just yelled "You Wanker!!!"....it was a good ten minutes before work could resume due to two builders in tears of laughter...its good to see our youngsters are growing up with a good grasp of the Queen's english!

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

many years ago my 2 boys were playing and youngest one said his brother was god , i said hes not god , yes he his he replied , i said im sorry but he isnt god , a tearful son said yes he his he is god hes the railway god (// Guard )

that thomas the tank as lots to answer for

over a year ago

"many years ago my 2 boys were playing and youngest one said his brother was god , i said hes not god , yes he his he replied , i said im sorry but he isnt god , a tearful son said yes he his he is god hes the railway god (// Guard )

that thomas the tank as lots to answer for "

especially that fakontroller, my ex was in tears when he hear that on the kids cassette.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Daughter #2 - "Mum - did you know the Israelites escaped from Egypt, turned into a bunch of gonads and wandered round the desert for 40 years?"

over a year ago

our 7 year old daughter singing willy wanker willy wanker on the remake with johnny depp lol

Post new Message to Thread