Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I thought we did have... but it's branded as Pontins "

Trust me when I say we have nothing like this place, which is a bloody shame

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why don't we go all 'Escape From New York' and dump all of them on the Isle of Wight

over a year ago

"Why don't we go all 'Escape From New York' and dump all of them on the Isle of Wight "

Put an industrial hack saw through the Menai Bridge and banish the feckers to Angelsey, leave the locals there as it would double the punishment

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Why don't we go all 'Escape From New York' and dump all of them on the Isle of Wight

Put an industrial hack saw through the Menai Bridge and banish the feckers to Angelsey, leave the locals there as it would double the punishment "

oh dear, well at least you aren't having a go at us oldies in Norfolk this time

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

We tried dumping all the crims on an island centuries ago, they called it Australia, now they getting their own back by inflicting Neighbours, Home and Away and other dire Aussie soaps up on us.

over a year ago

I see absolutely nothing wrong with proper penal colonies like in the film Papillon and if perps don't behave themselves then they get the rough treatment from a gay steroid-crazed lunatic guard. Or we could just shoot the fuckers and trim the surplus population.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Watching programs on US prisons and comparing what I know of UK prisons, I find it highly amusing..

Other than camp city, the US have it just as easy, in some ways far easier, for example..

US prison visits = 4-5 per month, with a 1hr to 2hr duration..

UK prisons (while I was there) = 2 per month.

US prisons allow food/magazines and ability to send mail out in large volumes..

UK prisons 2x letters able to send per week

Both have shit food, yet while UK have a tuck shop once per week that sells buiscuits and cigarets, US one is litraly a shop.. alot of US prisoners actualy buy own food and prepare it themselves..

Only reason US is seen as harder is down to the length of sentances, that result in people having nothing left to loose, resulting in a high violence society..

I laughed so much hearing the US prisoners cry and moan how for 7 days they had been locked up 23hrs a day (I spent my whole remand on 23/7 lockup, due to uk prison riots)

Sadly prison seens to have some odd rights of passage quality, to todays youth, they go and come back seen as heroes to thier mmates, wearing the sentance like a badge of pride..

The whole uk prison system is based on bordom, not reabilitation or giving them a shock and as such is more a school for crime than an actual deterant..

Bring back hard labour or add penal legions to our armed forces.

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

what an interesting topic...and i agree with many of the views held, however in our softly softly society, where the human rights act rules im afraid unless we get some respect back at ground level (ie children) then im sure we are onto a lost cause.

whilst i agree with the no smacking ban (due to some folk getting over eager with chastising children), it never done me nor my friends and family any harm when we were younger.

the british penal system is a joke whereby you can mug someone and get a non-custodial sentence and a fine, yet if you do not pay your council tax you could end of in prison.....go figure.

i could go on forever, but wont....however had to say something !! lol

over a year ago

As far as I'm concerned convicted criminals should have ALL thier rights stripped away and do hard time. If they get a beating in prison, so what, they deserve it.

We all know the laws by which we live, that, in a civilised society, have been carefully constructed over many many years - and admittedly, there are still some laws that need revising, some that need revoking completely, but, and here's my point, we are ALL aware of the penalty for transgression of those laws - so you can't have a set of rules in place that, when broken, are not enforced. Do the crime, do the time. Period.

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

ooooo i love it when u get all domineering wishy lololol

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

Was there in april , can highly recomend a visit .............. only open to tourists now

over a year ago

"Was there in april , can highly recomend a visit .............. only open to tourists now "

What........Anglesey?

XXXX

over a year ago

I vote for the televised birching of repeat offenders- carried out by the victims!

Mr.Classy

over a year ago

"Was there in april , can highly recomend a visit .............. only open to tourists now

What........Anglesey?

XXXX"

Lived there for 2 years, fantastic island but inhabited by complete cnuts, North Wales is an awful place to be

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

Somewhat confused , but we were talking about the place where Al Capone stayed

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"Somewhat confused , but we were talking about the place where Al Capone stayed "

Whe did he stay in Anglesey

over a year ago

"I vote for the televised birching of repeat offenders- carried out by the victims!

Mr.Classy"

If they brought back the birch you wouldn't have many repeat offenders.

XXXX

over a year ago

I gotta agree and i have to look after these people , its a job thats about as rewarding as a punch in the mouth , and we even have to resusatate them after they try to hang themselves , they ned to bring back the proper prison rules and let us deal with them as we should be and not this soft ass aproach that they have , grrr i could go on for hours and hours but im off duty for a week lol x

Post new Message to Thread