Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

There is no time scale to this

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

Some who come on here think almost rigth way they are going to find sex.

That isnt the case for a lot of folk as they have to find time to meet that can be hard with work family and the lkie.

Now I have freinds on the seen now Ive bee on here since the end of 2015.

There are some folk on here I been having problems meeting as not been able to get our dairys to match.

Now there has been a guy on here I met a few years ago who I have wanted to play with but hasnt happened as we not been to till now to macth our time scales

Now he got a part time job where I live and he now in my town about a few days aweeks so it opened up possibitiies for us

So yes there is no time scale to this this happens as it happen when it happens

Now this guy is true swinger Ive been speacking about he not been pushy and most of all he real credit to the site

So this is what I say you cant asume anything for all this to happen lots of things have to fall into place

Yes could be talking to someone months before you all get a chance to meet

I think you should never give up on folk

You dont know where they are at and cos you can meet now in 6 months to year and so on it all just might come togther

So here is me giving folk hope

Cos I Know from my experince most of this dont happen over night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I agree, some people I have met very quickly after first chatting to them other friends it took months if not over a year to arrange a meeting, other friends we still haven’t managed to meet.

It’s all fun though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Took me 3 years to meet someone.i think he just liked playing hard to get

over a year ago

I occasionally drop a message if someone in my area fits what im after. I think most the time they end up lost in a massive inbox and deleted before they're read which is ashame.

over a year ago

morecambe

" I occasionally drop a message if someone in my area fits what im after. I think most the time they end up lost in a massive inbox and deleted before they're read which is ashame.

"

from what ive found with this most of this dont happen over night

over a year ago

It took someone 3 years to finally reply to my messages and winks. She just liked playing hard to get I think.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

It took me about 3 minutes to meet someone. I think she just wanted me badly...

over a year ago

I think women can meet whenever they want

over a year ago

"I think women can meet whenever they want "

But not the person they want

over a year ago

"I think women can meet whenever they want

But not the person they want "

Yes I agree there. But basically can have who they want when they want

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

A lot of guys seem to think that it'll be a quick turn around if I reply to a message, and honestly it makes me wary. I'm in no rush, that would be true no matter how much attention I had. I want to get to know someone. Being thirsty doesn't look great.

over a year ago

Yes I agree there. But basically can have who they want when they want "

No. It can take weeks to months sometimes to align diaries to meet

over a year ago

Honesty? Been ‘active’ on here for a few days now and do think it’s different for women. Fab is definitely a woman’s world where we really do have control.

I’m not pushy but could meet no problem with various guys. Just haven’t come across the perfect playmate yet... quality over quantity is my motto.

over a year ago

Yes I agree there. But basically can have who they want when they want "

And some men do say they do not want to meet you sometimes. I have been declined because of my body shape, because they did not seek regular as I did, and recently because 30 miles was too far to drive

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. It can take weeks to months sometimes to align diaries to meet "

Oh definitely. If I dropped my standards, I could have ten guys today easily. For those I want to meet... weeks, months, who knows?

It's just a different type of work for women.

over a year ago

No. It can take weeks to months sometimes to align diaries to meet

Fab is definitely a women’s world. For me I like to talk anyway so I’m just as picky as you ladies

Oh definitely. If I dropped my standards, I could have ten guys today easily. For those I want to meet... weeks, months, who knows?

It's just a different type of work for women. "

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Honesty? Been ‘active’ on here for a few days now and do think it’s different for women. Fab is definitely a woman’s world where we really do have control.

I’m not pushy but could meet no problem with various guys. Just haven’t come across the perfect playmate yet... quality over quantity is my motto."

That last bit is the key - while it's very true ladies could probably have a string of meets lined up if they really wanted to - for the vast majority that's not what they are looking for at all.

Likewise whilst on the surface us guys might be in the majority in terms of numbers and therefore limited in our opportunities to meet - the reality is if you take the guys expecting the streets of Fab to be paved with sex out of the equation, then the numbers are a lot more evenly balanced and it's then just a case of two (or more) people finding those that match with what they are looking for

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

There's people I've talked to on here for years that I've never met in person. It's always difficult when we all have busy life's and distance. The way I've always seen is simply enjoy things for what they are and take things as oppertunity allows. I just enjoy meeting new people so there's no pressure.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"I think women can meet whenever they want "

Finding someone you want to meet is harder than you think

Miss

over a year ago

Miss"

I know that 100%. Finding someone you can have a normal conversation on here is hard enough x

over a year ago

Miss

I know that 100%. Finding someone you can have a normal conversation on here is hard enough x "

I dont have this problem too much. I've had amazing conversations in here

over a year ago

Miss

I know that 100%. Finding someone you can have a normal conversation on here is hard enough x I dont have this problem too much. I've had amazing conversations in here "

I’ve had 2 good conversations on here

over a year ago

morecambe

"Honesty? Been ‘active’ on here for a few days now and do think it’s different for women. Fab is definitely a woman’s world where we really do have control.

I’m not pushy but could meet no problem with various guys. Just haven’t come across the perfect playmate yet... quality over quantity is my motto.

That last bit is the key - while it's very true ladies could probably have a string of meets lined up if they really wanted to - for the vast majority that's not what they are looking for at all.

Likewise whilst on the surface us guys might be in the majority in terms of numbers and therefore limited in our opportunities to meet - the reality is if you take the guys expecting the streets of Fab to be paved with sex out of the equation, then the numbers are a lot more evenly balanced and it's then just a case of two (or more) people finding those that match with what they are looking for "

Now you got right most women on here are not lookimg for a qucik fuck most want a spark and will not be treated as a sex worker Why half the men on here get no where

over a year ago

morecambe

to find the right ones is hrad even tho us women have the number to chose from

Post new Message to Thread