Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

struggling to find meets any tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

still struggling to find my first meet. I understand its hard so i keep plugging away but stillno luck. So any tips would be great or advice or if you like my profile either way help please :P xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are an attached young single male... it's not going to be easy as a fair few have a dim _iew on cheating.

Some don't mind at all, at least you are being honest to the 'swinging community'.

over a year ago

Your profile is bland (that's arguably overselling it) and you are playing away. Neither are doing you any favours. To be honest it comes across (and I could have it wrong), that you have joined up thinking easy sex for very little effort?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

You are attached, can't accommodate and can't travel. You aren't exactly making it easy for yourself!!

over a year ago

well because being attached can effect some meets i thought i would be up front xx

over a year ago

ok well how could i make it more exciting without sounding like just a prat lol and no i like a challenge so all is good xx

over a year ago

i can accom sometimes shoiuld mention that in my profile and can trave;l within reason using public transport shud mention that too i suppose xx

over a year ago

Face pics ...... i dont chat to people with out one ... and wright and nice letter not a cut- paste letter .. little bit of wit and charm help i find when reading mail .. if thay make me smile its good x GOOD LUCK XX

over a year ago

i have a face pic on my profile and i never copy and paste lol just must find it hard to distinguish myself from thje rest x

over a year ago

"well because being attached can effect some meets i thought i would be up front xx"

But not be up front about it to your partner? Seriously mate, cheats are generally looked at quite cynically on here, but at 22 you really have no excuses to be on a swinging site looking for sex behind her back. Do the girl a favour and dump her.

over a year ago

"well because being attached can effect some meets i thought i would be up front xx

But not be up front about it to your partner? Seriously mate, cheats are generally looked at quite cynically on here, but at 22 you really have no excuses to be on a swinging site looking for sex behind her back. Do the girl a favour and dump her."

over a year ago

"well because being attached can effect some meets i thought i would be up front xx"

It is hard on here but you carry on and cheating on your gf. Hopefully she'll find out then I might be in with a chance of getting with your soon to be ex

over a year ago

It's so funny how different the response is when it's a cheating female.

over a year ago

"You are an attached young single male... it's not going to be easy as a fair few have a dim _iew on cheating.

Some don't mind at all, at least you are being honest to the 'swinging community'."

FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time.

over a year ago

as has been said dump the girl, your wasting your time and more to the point her's or even get her on the site with you????

trim a little too looks better.

over a year ago

"well because being attached can effect some meets i thought i would be up front xx

But not be up front about it to your partner? Seriously mate, cheats are generally looked at quite cynically on here, but at 22 you really have no excuses to be on a swinging site looking for sex behind her back. Do the girl a favour and dump her."

Is this a joke? Mind your own business, thousands are cheating on here and shouldn't make a difference = each to their own.

over a year ago

i agree you look at profiles and alot are doing it a more probably than thought of but they just havnt been up front but i take all comments on board

over a year ago

"You are an attached young single male... it's not going to be easy as a fair few have a dim _iew on cheating.

Some don't mind at all, at least you are being honest to the 'swinging community'.

FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time. "

So being a swinger means we must leave our morals at the door, meaning we fuck men or women behind their partners back?

That doesn't float our boat actually

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/12 12:52:43]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It's so funny how different the response is when it's a cheating female. "

It's not generally different when it's a female.

It's just that the non bothered males who want a fuck post their acceptance of her behaviour.

Those who don't believe in cheating don't change their mind according to gender.

over a year ago

"FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time. "

some swingers have morals.......some dont

over a year ago

FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time.

So being a swinger means we must leave our morals at the door, meaning we fuck men or women behind their partners back?

That doesn't float our boat actually"

Erm swinging isn't actually everybody's idea of having good morals - if the man wants to cheat it is nobody's business but his own, the same as it is nobody's business that you choose to swing with your other half and openly advertise as much on this site.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

But not be up front about it to your partner? Seriously mate, cheats are generally looked at quite cynically on here, but at 22 you really have no excuses to be on a swinging site looking for sex behind her back. Do the girl a favour and dump her.

Is this a joke? Mind your own business, thousands are cheating on here and shouldn't make a difference = each to their own."

'Mind your own business?' charming.

I agree with the poster who said a lot of people here don't like cheats. They really don't.

over a year ago

"FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time.

some swingers have morals.......some dont "

And it's about 99% that don't lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time. "

Hasn't it? Why isn't he getting a meet then ?

over a year ago

Is this a joke? Mind your own business, thousands are cheating on here and shouldn't make a difference = each to their own.

I agree with the poster who said a lot of people here don't like cheats. They really don't. "

And a lot of people here don't mind, they really don't

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

That doesn't float our boat actually"

over a year ago

"It's so funny how different the response is when it's a cheating female.

It's just that the non bothered males who want a fuck post their acceptance of her behaviour.

Those who don't believe in cheating don't change their mind according to gender.

"

So a couple wouldn't turn a blind eye in a attempt to have fun with a single Bi female? I hear what you're saying but exceptions have been made in the past and are still being made now.

over a year ago

Hasn't it? Why isn't he getting a meet then ?"

No idea, but it's never been a problem for me and every man I have met has been either married or attached = some chose to say on their profile others didn't, but funny how I have never met a truly single man.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I agree with the poster who said a lot of people here don't like cheats. They really don't.

And a lot of people here don't mind, they really don't"

Nope. I know they don't but it's' still a narrowing factor cos a lot do.

I have no bias when i'm answering. I like all comers _iewpoints. Especially the ones who can speak politely like they have something between the ears and a bit more in the heart.

over a year ago

Is this a joke? Mind your own business, thousands are cheating on here and shouldn't make a difference = each to their own."

No it wasn't a joke. The guy asks why he isn't getting meets, now in my experience of 5 years on the scene a large percentage of people do not want to play with attached men. And that is something that comes across time and time again on the forums, not always a moral _iewpoint just as much about avoiding potential hassle. If you don't care whether he is cheating then fine, each to their own, but he askedwhy he wasn't succesful in getting meets and personally I would suggest a big part of that is a short and bland profile where about 25% of it is about the fact he is cheating.

over a year ago

Erm swinging isn't actually everybody's idea of having good morals - if the man wants to cheat it is nobody's business but his own, the same as it is nobody's business that you choose to swing with your other half and openly advertise as much on this site."

To many, dishonesty is ugly, cheating is ugly.

To some, dishonesty is perfectly ok, cheating is perfectly ok ....guess who we avoid

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No idea, but it's never been a problem for me and every man I have met has been either married or attached = some chose to say on their profile others didn't, but funny how I have never met a truly single man."

I agree. You have no idea why he isn't getting meets. Neither does anyone else. Being attached stops those who don't like cheats from saying yes though.

To my knowledge ive met one married bloke who didn't tell me he was married until after. My guess is he's not the only one who has lied.

I sort of got the feeling that you'd have met a married bloke or two.

Some girls will n some girls won't.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

And a lot of people here don't mind, they really don't"

I think that being upfront is the best idea, then folks can make up their own mind to be involved with a cheater, some say they mind , and some like the above post say they really dont , again its personal choice .

Playing with someone who is cheating must be an informed choice always.

Your profile is very much like hundreds of others on here , its hard enough for a single guy but one who is so very young and with the being attached issue to , i think u will find it harder but good luck.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

So a couple wouldn't turn a blind eye in a attempt to have fun with a single Bi female? I hear what you're saying but exceptions have been made in the past and are still being made now."

None of that has any logical connection to what is being discussed here.

If I have totally misunderstood the 'single bi female' comment ..... let me know

Cos it went Whooooooosh.....

over a year ago

No idea, but it's never been a problem for me and every man I have met has been either married or attached = some chose to say on their profile others didn't, but funny how I have never met a truly single man."

We've met truley single men...

over a year ago

I think that being upfront is the best idea, then folks can make up their own mind to be involved with a cheater, some say they mind , and some like the above post say they really dont , again its personal choice .

Playing with someone who is cheating must be an informed choice always.

Your profile is very much like hundreds of others on here , its hard enough for a single guy but one who is so very young and with the being attached issue to , i think u will find it harder but good luck."

More to do with age

over a year ago

No idea, but it's never been a problem for me and every man I have met has been either married or attached = some chose to say on their profile others didn't, but funny how I have never met a truly single man.

I agree. You have no idea why he isn't getting meets. Neither does anyone else. Being attached stops those who don't like cheats from saying yes though.

To my knowledge ive met one married bloke who didn't tell me he was married until after. My guess is he's not the only one who has lied.

I sort of got the feeling that you'd have met a married bloke or two.

Some girls will n some girls won't. "

Them being married is absolutely no problem for me, after all they are the ones cheating. If that's their choice, it's okay with me and definitely not a problem.

over a year ago

I agree with the poster who said a lot of people here don't like cheats. They really don't. "

over a year ago

No it wasn't a joke. The guy asks why he isn't getting meets, now in my experience of 5 years on the scene a large percentage of people do not want to play with attached men. And that is something that comes across time and time again on the forums, not always a moral _iewpoint just as much about avoiding potential hassle. If you don't care whether he is cheating then fine, each to their own, but he askedwhy he wasn't succesful in getting meets and personally I would suggest a big part of that is a short and bland profile where about 25% of it is about the fact he is cheating."

+1

Personally, we would never meet someone that was attached. I cannot stand the thought of someone possibly getting hurt all because we wanted a little bit of fun. Also, can you imagine getting a screamer at your door if the other half found out, may as well but a huge great whopping banner on my front door that states Dirty Swingers. Attached guys say they are discreet and I'm sure they would be as much as they possibly could, but it's not like you never hear of cheats being caught, so it's a real possibility. And why bother? there's loads of unattached guys on here. Guys that can accom at short notice tend to be the ones who are genuinely single.

over a year ago

So a couple wouldn't turn a blind eye in a attempt to have fun with a single Bi female? I hear what you're saying but exceptions have been made in the past and are still being made now."

We wouldn't make the exception, we treat males and females equally.

over a year ago

No it wasn't a joke. The guy asks why he isn't getting meets, now in my experience of 5 years on the scene a large percentage of people do not want to play with attached men. And that is something that comes across time and time again on the forums, not always a moral _iewpoint just as much about avoiding potential hassle. If you don't care whether he is cheating then fine, each to their own, but he askedwhy he wasn't succesful in getting meets and personally I would suggest a big part of that is a short and bland profile where about 25% of it is about the fact he is cheating.

+1

Personally, we would never meet someone that was attached. I cannot stand the thought of someone possibly getting hurt all because we wanted a little bit of fun. Also, can you imagine getting a screamer at your door if the other half found out, may as well but a huge great whopping banner on my front door that states Dirty Swingers. Attached guys say they are discreet and I'm sure they would be as much as they possibly could, but it's not like you never hear of cheats being caught, so it's a real possibility. And why bother? there's loads of unattached guys on here. Guys that can accom at short notice tend to be the ones who are genuinely single. "

I prefer married or attached guys because they don't have to google the word discretion!!!

over a year ago

Erm swinging isn't actually everybody's idea of having good morals - if the man wants to cheat it is nobody's business but his own, the same as it is nobody's business that you choose to swing with your other half and openly advertise as much on this site.

To some, dishonesty is perfectly ok, cheating is perfectly ok ....guess who we avoid"

And swinging is ugly to some people

over a year ago

+1

Personally, we would never meet someone that was attached. I cannot stand the thought of someone possibly getting hurt all because we wanted a little bit of fun. Also, can you imagine getting a screamer at your door if the other half found out, may as well but a huge great whopping banner on my front door that states Dirty Swingers. Attached guys say they are discreet and I'm sure they would be as much as they possibly could, but it's not like you never hear of cheats being caught, so it's a real possibility. And why bother? there's loads of unattached guys on here. Guys that can accom at short notice tend to be the ones who are genuinely single.

I prefer married or attached guys because they don't have to google the word discretion!!!"

....they also have no experience in googling the word 'moral'

over a year ago

So a couple wouldn't turn a blind eye in a attempt to have fun with a single Bi female? I hear what you're saying but exceptions have been made in the past and are still being made now.

If I have totally misunderstood the 'single bi female' comment ..... let me know

Cos it went Whooooooosh..... "

I was just using single bi females as an example of temptation for some couples. Sorry it my point was lost or didn't make sense.I just see a lot of single women with verifications from guys and couples who they've played with and they've stated in their profiles that they're attached.

over a year ago

To some, dishonesty is perfectly ok, cheating is perfectly ok ....guess who we avoid

And swinging is ugly to some people "

....and perfectly ok with others

over a year ago

Nope. I know they don't but it's' still a narrowing factor cos a lot do.

I have no bias when i'm answering. I like all comers _iewpoints. Especially the ones who can speak politely like they have something between the ears and a bit more in the heart. "

And a lot don't

over a year ago

+1

I prefer married or attached guys because they don't have to google the word discretion!!!

....they also have no experience in googling the word 'moral'"

Their morals are none of my business or anyone else's - and people cheat for lots of reasons not just to be deceitful

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

my advice would be

sell yourself more and what you bring to a meet.

never lower your standards

be yourself

and be flexible in your meeting times.

your meet today is asking for someone in the city centre and for someone to pick you up at midnight..... that means them not being able to have a drink on a Saturday night and no details on how you would get back.... now that will narrow considerably your hope for a meet tonight.... NOTE NARROW...

good luck on here.

over a year ago

Cos it went Whooooooosh.....

I was just using single bi females as an example of temptation for some couples. Sorry it my point was lost or didn't make sense.I just see a lot of single women with verifications from guys and couples who they've played with and they've stated in their profiles that they're attached."

To be fair, there are some that let their morals go at the chance of fulfilling a FFM fantasy... so no need for the red face. It doesn't rock the boats of all.

We for instance, would never be desperate enough to get involved in dishonesty just to get what we want... it's a HUGE turn off for us.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the response isn't different... and i can show you links to a tons of threads if you like...

over a year ago

"

Their morals are none of my business or anyone else's - and people cheat for lots of reasons not just to be deceitful"

I'm not talking about their morals tho. I'm talking about mine, and why personally we wouldn't meet someone who is attached, it's not all about morals either. It's about potential drama

over a year ago

Erm swinging isn't actually everybody's idea of having good morals - if the man wants to cheat it is nobody's business but his own, the same as it is nobody's business that you choose to swing with your other half and openly advertise as much on this site."

Him being an attached male has plenty to do with him not getting meets - I'd not meet him off the back of it and from previous threads I know I'm not the only one.

It's his choice to cheat, but I also have the right to say he's not for me because of it.

over a year ago

"

And swinging is ugly to some people "

Not on a SWINGING site it's not.

It's called choice. I don't meet attached people cos they are stinking cheats.

You choose not to meet smokers cos they stink

over a year ago

"

We for instance, would never be desperate enough to get involved in dishonesty just to get what we want... it's a HUGE turn off for us."

over a year ago

Him being an attached male has plenty to do with him not getting meets - I'd not meet him off the back of it and from previous threads I know I'm not the only one.

It's his choice to cheat, but I also have the right to say he's not for me because of it. "

it's really 50/50, some mind and some don't. him not getting meets is not because he is cheating, more to do with the fact there are lots and lots of males on here with a lot fewer women.

over a year ago

"

your meet today is asking for someone in the city centre and for someone to pick you up at midnight..... "

Seriously?

Oh that is priceless!

over a year ago

"

We for instance, would never be desperate enough to get involved in dishonesty just to get what we want... it's a HUGE turn off for us.

"

So apart from cheating, you can say hand on heart you have never ever been dishonest about anything in your life?

over a year ago

+1

Their morals are none of my business or anyone else's - and people cheat for lots of reasons not just to be deceitful"

Not one reason for cheating will ever attract us.

If their partner knows and is openly happy for them to play, then, not a problem. They are not being deceitful.

over a year ago

the response isn't different... and i can show you links to a tons of threads if you like..."

Lol, I'm sure you can. But it doesn't stop them from meeting.

over a year ago

"

And swinging is ugly to some people

Not on a SWINGING site it's not.

It's called choice. I don't meet attached people cos they are stinking cheats.

You choose not to meet smokers cos they stink "

Yep it's called choice, some do and some don't. But to take the moral high ground on a swinging site has made me smile

over a year ago

"

So apart from cheating, you can say hand on heart you have never ever been dishonest about anything in your life?"

I told my mom that her lipstick 'fell on the wallpaper" after she found I'd drawn a massive pink star at the age of 5(ish)... shit, I'm a dishonest cheat

over a year ago

"it's really 50/50, some mind and some don't. him not getting meets is not because he is cheating, more to do with the fact there are lots and lots of males on here with a lot fewer women. "

No one's saying it's the only cause but it's reasonable to say that one of the reasons is the fact that he's attached - hence so many people on the thread naming it as one of the reasons they would have said no thanks.

over a year ago

Anyway OP I hope things start looking up for you. Don't change your profile and always be up front about your personal situation. x

over a year ago

"

Yep it's called choice, some do and some don't. But to take the moral high ground on a swinging site has made me smile "

I don't see it as taking the moral high ground. I see it as us stating a preference.

you state you have a preference for married guys

we state we have a preference for unattached guys.

In your eyes we are taking the moral high ground for having that preference.

So in your eyes you must be taking the moral low ground. Well done x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... this answer sets alarm bells ringing all around "chez fabs"

its an interesting one... maybe it sets as much about you, and it does the men you are meeting, and since you said later that you prefer married/attacted men because they know the word "discretion" (which is another of those things that really manages to grind my gears!) maybe you aren't really coming at this from an impartial standpoint....

but heck.... neither am i...

the one thing i always say is that when i was cheated on, and she wanted another chance i said to her "the one thing you weren't certainly thinking of while you were fucking him was me!!"

the thing about leaving morals you live by at the door is such a weak excuse.... because you use them in each and every decision you make....

I have see the ultimate sadness that can come from swinging and yes, it has affected the way i look at it.... it is a story i could tell here but i won't... its for another thread..

I am single, my conscience is clear...

over a year ago

lol, whatever. I have just wished the OP luck and the same goes for everyone else on this thread, married or not married

over a year ago

see... this answer sets alarm bells ringing all around "chez fabs"

its an interesting one... maybe it sets as much about you, and it does the men you are meeting, and since you said later that you prefer married/attacted men because they know the word "discretion" (which is another of those things that really manages to grind my gears!) maybe you aren't really coming at this from an impartial standpoint....

but heck.... neither am i...

the one thing i always say is that when i was cheated on, and she wanted another chance i said to her "the one thing you weren't certainly thinking of while you were fucking him was me!!"

the thing about leaving morals you live by at the door is such a weak excuse.... because you use them in each and every decision you make....

I have see the ultimate sadness that can come from swinging and yes, it has affected the way i look at it.... it is a story i could tell here but i won't... its for another thread..

I am single, my conscience is clear... "

It's all down to personal choice and nobody else's business.

over a year ago

For alot its ok at clubs to meet married as long as you never asked them there ... lol i tell you its hard on a friday meeting singles knowing if thay are or not married and things move so fast at times .

over a year ago

"see... this answer sets alarm bells ringing all around "chez fabs"

"

And you would be right to hear them.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"

Yep it's called choice, some do and some don't. But to take the moral high ground on a swinging site has made me smile

I don't see it as taking the moral high ground. I see it as us stating a preference.

you state you have a preference for married guys

we state we have a preference for unattached guys.

In your eyes we are taking the moral high ground for having that preference.

So in your eyes you must be taking the moral low ground. Well done x"

over a year ago

I'd start with meeting the people you have as friends.

That's what we did

over a year ago

Over our years swinging meet and come across all sorts and at clubs and sites like this ... couples even who are married but not to each other just play together.. see its what works for them and if thay say nothing you dont know .. untill thay wish to tell you. So its not just singles some couples do this too.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Your 22, sort your life out before 20 years pass and you wonder what went wrong. Guys your age on here make me really sad...the world is available to you yet you need balls to admit mistakes and move forward.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"FFS, him not getting a meet has nothing to do with him cheating. The moral high ground of this site is unbelievable some time.

some swingers have morals.......some dont

And it's about 99% that don't lol "

would love to see your evidence

over a year ago

this response comes up so often. I have been on here some years now and do not remember any "cheating" females starting similar threads.

feel free to paste any thread references to prove me wrong.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

this response comes up so often. I have been on here some years now and do not remember any "cheating" females starting similar threads.

feel free to paste any thread references to prove me wrong. "

yup you are right, albeit the ring in the case of the female is key.... and I don't mean the one on the finger.

over a year ago

+1

....they also have no experience in googling the word 'moral'"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 18/02/12 17:07:06]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Your 22

You have a bland profile