Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Milkshakes...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else love the idea of having a milkshake thrown at them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not me

over a year ago

Free milkshake? I'm in

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

If it goes in my mouth then yes.......banana please

over a year ago

Who doesn't like a good milkshake thrown at them! Oooh the stickiness

over a year ago

If it's banana flavour you can go fuck yourself bananas taste beautiful, banana flavour is the devils work

P

over a year ago

No flavour taste like it should. It’s like we grow up with a real & fake flavour for each item (when milkshakes and sweets are concerned).

The shake thrown at Farage was £5 of five guys... I’m surprised that guy parted with it.

over a year ago

Maybe a ginger milkshake hey

over a year ago

"No flavour taste like it should. It’s like we grow up with a real & fake flavour for each item (when milkshakes and sweets are concerned).

The shake thrown at Farage was £5 of five guys... I’m surprised that guy parted with it. "

Fucking fiver for a milkshake

Could have had a month on here for that

over a year ago

"No flavour taste like it should. It’s like we grow up with a real & fake flavour for each item (when milkshakes and sweets are concerned).

The shake thrown at Farage was £5 of five guys... I’m surprised that guy parted with it.

Could have had a month on here for that "

And there's plenty of guys shaking their milk around on here!

over a year ago

And there's plenty of guys shaking their milk around on here! "

Every night I think, I'll get an earlyish night tonight. I'll finish goodnight call with B, have a quick looksie and get my head down, drifting off into dreams off candy floss clouds, skittles rainbows, me and B riding bareback along the beach and penis... lots of penis. Then you happen. You in all your giggle glory. Before I know it the click is striking 2am and I'm wide a-fucking wake.

over a year ago

The random shit we discuss to put off falling asleep.. lovely message mind.

over a year ago

God what if someone actually threw a real cup of man milkshake at Farage...

over a year ago

Every night I think, I'll get an earlyish night tonight. I'll finish goodnight call with B, have a quick looksie and get my head down, drifting off into dreams off candy floss clouds, skittles rainbows, me and B riding bareback along the beach and penis... lots of penis. Then you happen. You in all your giggle glory. Before I know it the click is striking 2am and I'm wide a-fucking wake. "

I wait for you. I can sense when you're just starting to think of going to bed and POW!! I'm Boulder Woman (the opposite of sandman)

over a year ago

"God what if someone actually threw a real cup of man milkshake at Farage..."
dare you!

over a year ago

Doubt I’d have the energy in my arms to throw it after filling it up! LOL

over a year ago

Every night I think, I'll get an earlyish night tonight. I'll finish goodnight call with B, have a quick looksie and get my head down, drifting off into dreams off candy floss clouds, skittles rainbows, me and B riding bareback along the beach and penis... lots of penis. Then you happen. You in all your giggle glory. Before I know it the click is striking 2am and I'm wide a-fucking wake.

I wait for you. I can sense when you're just starting to think of going to bed and POW!! I'm Boulder Woman (the opposite of sandman) "

that's your boobage

You don't wear a bra, you wear an over the shoulder boulder holder

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Could have had a month on here for that "

Try it! It's WELL worth the £5!!!

over a year ago

"Doubt I’d have the energy in my arms to throw it after filling it up! LOL"
Get one of those milking machines they use on cows.

over a year ago

I wait for you. I can sense when you're just starting to think of going to bed and POW!! I'm Boulder Woman (the opposite of sandman)

that's your boobage

You don't wear a bra, you wear an over the shoulder boulder holder "

I swear I'm close to giving up and just letting the fuckers go. Give it a year and I'll be complaining of carpet burns on my nipples.

over a year ago

that's your boobage

I swear I'm close to giving up and just letting the fuckers go. Give it a year and I'll be complaining of carpet burns on my nipples. "

You'll have to go with laminate, you could start a fire with carpet

over a year ago

that's your boobage

I swear I'm close to giving up and just letting the fuckers go. Give it a year and I'll be complaining of carpet burns on my nipples.

You'll have to go with laminate, you could start a fire with carpet "

I don't walk that fast

over a year ago

that's your boobage

You'll have to go with laminate, you could start a fire with carpet I don't walk that fast"

To be fair I'm not surprised. I think a wheelbarrow may be a tidy little investment for the future.

Post new Message to Thread