Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

60 days of dieting

Jump to newest

By *ikely lad OP   Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

I've always struggled with dieting so I came on here to shame myself and ask for help. First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Some were more Frank than others but it was no time to be sensitive. On my first 60 days I've lost 12kgs, it's a great start for me, all I can see are positives.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"I've always struggled with dieting so I came on here to shame myself and ask for help. First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Some were more Frank than others but it was no time to be sensitive. On my first 60 days I've lost 12kgs, it's a great start for me, all I can see are positives. "

Well done OP. Awesome. That's a brilliant weight loss. What's the secret ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

High 5!

Proud of you

P

By *ikely lad OP   Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

Hi hi, my secret is simply eating once a day, loads of water and oranges when hungry during the day. It's that simple. Oh, I stopped drinking beer

over a year ago

"I've always struggled with dieting so I came on here to shame myself and ask for help. First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Some were more Frank than others but it was no time to be sensitive. On my first 60 days I've lost 12kgs, it's a great start for me, all I can see are positives. "

That's seriously impressive OP, well done.

Your regime sound difficult but managable. When you have reaches your ideal weight what are your eating / erercise plans to maintain that weight ?

By *ikely lad OP   Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

"I've always struggled with dieting so I came on here to shame myself and ask for help. First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Some were more Fraink than others but it was no time to be sensitive. On my first 60 days I've lost 12kgs, it's a great start for me, all I can see are positives.

Your regime sound difficult but managable. When you have reaches your ideal weight what are your eating / erercise plans to maintain that weight ?"

why thank you. To be honest, I isn't difficult. I was a lover of sweets and all that but as long as I could get water I was OK. I know it sounds bizarre but it's true. I set my mind to 'hunger is thirst'

over a year ago

Try the 30 days fitness apps, some of them do tone you up if you stick to it.

By *ikely lad OP   Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

"I've always struggled with dieting so I came on here to shame myself and ask for help. First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Some were more Fraink than others but it was no time to be sensitive. On my first 60 days I've lost 12kgs, it's a great start for me, all I can see are positives. As regards to maintaining the weight, I think you simply get used to a routine.

Your regime sound difficult but managable. When you have reaches your ideal weight what are your eating / erercise plans to maintain that weight ?why thank you. To be honest, I isn't difficult. I was a lover of sweets and all that but as long as I could get water I was OK. I know it sounds bizarre but it's true. I set my mind to 'hunger is thirst' "

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

"Hi hi, my secret is simply eating once a day, loads of water and oranges when hungry during the day. It's that simple. Oh, I stopped drinking beer"

Guess we won't be out for another round or three any time soon? Well done, though.

By *ikely lad OP   Man
over a year ago

Hounslow

"Hi hi, my secret is simply eating once a day, loads of water and oranges when hungry during the day. It's that simple. Oh, I stopped drinking beer

Guess we won't be out for another round or three any time soon? Well done, though.

"

I'll always have time for the minnesota mistress , albeit no beer for me, just spirits.

Post new Message to Thread