Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meet tonight?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi - I'm in a hotel tonight in the Dudley or Bilston area and I'll confirm which one by 6pm

Any ladies wanting to come and have fun with a nice horny guy. I'm straight but would accept partners/FWBs attending

I'm prepared to travel to pick up within a 30-40 drive from the hotel

I will give out my number to those interested in coming for fun

I'm open and willing to facilitate others needs, check profile to see if I'm for youx

K xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd encourage you to post in the meets section of Fab, as a more limited range of people visit and use the Forum Lounge, as wonderful as it is. As some people won't know if they might be within your area of coverage, perhaps you could scope this and communicate it clearly too. Eg, Birmingham, Stafford, Stourport etc: don't use these towns as right, I've just picked them out of my memory.

As you probably realise, single men here can find it tough to establish themselves - doubly so, if they're temporary visitors in a different area. Keep at it and experiment, to see what may work.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Good luck op.

Hope your meeting going to be more interesting than mine.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for your advice Soph

Buxom - sorry to hear your disappointment from your meet, hey at least you got something arranged, I'm not getting a sniff lol

Post new Message to Thread