Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it worth it?

Jump to newest

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

The Pistachio? I'm an admirer of pistachios and it's my favourite flavour of ice cream. But as I much through this bag of them, having to remove the shell every time I wounder is the nut worth the repeated effort?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The Pistachio? I'm an admirer of pistachios and it's my favourite flavour of ice cream. But as I much through this bag of them, having to remove the shell every time I wounder is the nut worth the repeated effort?"

Yes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it is, nothing good comes easily

over a year ago

"The Pistachio? I'm an admirer of pistachios and it's my favourite flavour of ice cream. But as I much through this bag of them, having to remove the shell every time I wounder is the nut worth the repeated effort?"

Its worth the effort

over a year ago

Nope. Too small and green.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Yes, definitely worth it. If they came pre-shelled I’d just munch the lot. Having to shell them manually keep my munching at a sustainable steady pace. Nom nom nom!

over a year ago

Yes. Except the little bastards that aren't open all the way so you need an axe to open them

By *hewifeandiCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We was in Spain not long ago and the wife went mad for sun flower seeds,now you'd think that's not bad,but it is you have to peel it out the shell and the seed inside it tiny and I mean tiny, I dropped one on a marble floor and couldn't find it at all, that small

That's Pointless!! so no you're winning

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Yes so worth it

over a year ago

Definately worth it, salted pistachios are awesome too!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

The cracking them open is part of the fun!

Except for those five that always get left til the end because they're rock hard and you nearly break your teeth trying to get the buggers open.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

When I was on the juice diet. Pistachios were my only treat. As I clawed them open with my shakey hands they were very much worth it.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Yes it’s worth every second

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Yes, definitely worth it. If they came pre-shelled I’d just munch the lot. Having to shell them manually keep my munching at a sustainable steady pace. Nom nom nom! "

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

No convinced. The trouble is as good as they are they're not a patch on the cashew nut and you don't have to fanny about with the shells.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Back in the days when you could smoke in pubs, me and ma mate could fill about 3 ashtrays with the shell in an hour or so. The landlord soon gave us a small bin to put them in as soon as we started to get a bag with our pints

By *carlettVanillaWoman
over a year ago

Gloucesterish

When I was about 15 my boyfriend at the time knew I loved them so gave me a massive tub that he had shelled for valentines awww

over a year ago

definitely not lol

over a year ago

definitely not lol

Post new Message to Thread