Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I cried watching ...

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Our Planet last night .

I only got Netflix last week that's why I've only just watched it , but those Walrus falling or jumping to their deaths was so sad , I actually welled up .

Anyone else watch this ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Our Planet last night .

I only got Netflix last week that's why I've only just watched it , but those Walrus falling or jumping to their deaths was so sad , I actually welled up .

Anyone else watch this ??"

No and now I really don’t want to...

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Yes and it was so sad

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Our Planet last night .

Saw it on Gogglebox. Couldn’t bear to watch the actual program after seeing that

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

Saw it on Gogglebox. Couldn’t bear to watch the actual program after seeing that "

I didnt know and it just happened , the poor woman filming it was in tears

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yes and it was so sad "
I had tears, and I never cry

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

No and now I really don’t want to... "

Its not all sadness , there are really uplifting moments in it too

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Our Planet last night .

Thanks for the heads up... I’m watching this with my son and haven’t got this far... now ready for the tears and questions

over a year ago

I cried too! It was so graphic. I love his shows but I always feel miserable after watching most of them. It's depressing seeing what is happening to our world and seeing how difficult some animals have it from day one.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

Thanks for the heads up... I’m watching this with my son and haven’t got this far... now ready for the tears and questions "

At least you are prepared , sorry I spoiled it

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I cried too! It was so graphic. I love his shows but I always feel miserable after watching most of them. It's depressing seeing what is happening to our world and seeing how difficult some animals have it from day one. "
Sure is !! I think what humans need to realise is that we share this planet with other creatures , not own it !!

over a year ago

I can't watch any of them, even the boy child knows not to put anything like that on if I'm around.

Leaves me a mess.

I can't even get through many episodes of the secret life of the zoo without tears.

The only one I can watch and sob happy tears is "Orangutan jungle school"

P

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I can't watch any of them, even the boy child knows not to put anything like that on if I'm around.

Leaves me a mess.

I can't even get through many episodes of the secret life of the zoo without tears.

P"

As sad as it was, I'm glad I watched it though , we really have fucked our home up sadly

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Our Planet last night .

Thanks for the heads up... I’m watching this with my son and haven’t got this far... now ready for the tears and questions At least you are prepared , sorry I spoiled it "

You haven’t spoiled it for me at all

We’ve always watched nature and especially David Attenborough (my son’s idol) and he was completely fine with how nature is, babies get left behind, they eat / kill each other. Until a couple of years ago and baby turtles heading to bright city lights instead of being guided by the moonlight on the sea, he got so upset and angry that people weren’t helping them.

So prewarned is always good

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

Thanks for the heads up... I’m watching this with my son and haven’t got this far... now ready for the tears and questions At least you are prepared , sorry I spoiled it

We’ve always watched nature and especially David Attenborough (my son’s idol) and he was completely fine with how nature is, babies get left behind, they eat / kill each other. Until a couple of years ago and baby turtles heading to bright city lights instead of being guided by the moonlight on the sea, he got so upset and angry that people weren’t helping them.

So prewarned is always good "

Yes I watched that too with the turtles and that was heartbreaking

over a year ago

"I can't watch any of them, even the boy child knows not to put anything like that on if I'm around.

Leaves me a mess.

P As sad as it was, I'm glad I watched it though , we really have fucked our home up sadly "

Too true.

If I watched them it would leave me in a state for days. I have watched a few and I can be tearful for days afterwards. The uplifting bits are wonderful but I find the rest too much to bare as I can't stop it happening and feel totally helpless.

P

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Leaves me a mess.

P As sad as it was, I'm glad I watched it though , we really have fucked our home up sadly

Too true.

If I watched them it would leave me in a state for days. I have watched a few and I can be tearful for days afterwards. The uplifting bits are wonderful but I find the rest too much to bare as I can't stop it happening and feel totally helpless.

P"

I know what you mean , I just want to run through the screen and help them . If I retire early and have the money , I've always said I'd love to go to Africa and help out Elephants and Rhinos x

over a year ago

It was rough, but we need to know what we are doing to our beautiful planet, i hope people take note of

Or the worst is yet to come.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It was rough, but we need to know what we are doing to our beautiful planet, i hope people take note of

Or the worst is yet to come."

I fear the latter sadly

over a year ago

"Our Planet last night .

I saw it on gogglebox it was horrific

over a year ago

I can't bring myself to watch it

over a year ago

"It was rough, but we need to know what we are doing to our beautiful planet, i hope people take note of

Or the worst is yet to come. I fear the latter sadly "

Me to, Lets have group hug

over a year ago

"Our Planet last night .

Saw it on Gogglebox. Couldn’t bear to watch the actual program after seeing that "

The last few weeks on GB have been so the cows abscess!!! I didn't know if I wanted to scream, laugh or vomit or all three at once haha

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I can't bring myself to watch it "
Its hard to watch , but it needed to be seen

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Our Planet last night .

Thanks for the heads up... I’m watching this with my son and haven’t got this far... now ready for the tears and questions At least you are prepared , sorry I spoiled it

So prewarned is always good Yes I watched that too with the turtles and that was heartbreaking "

Give the bbc their dues, there was an outrage about that segment of the programme and issued a separate 30 minute follow up explaining that none of the dead babies that you saw were killed during filming; were already there before filming; and showing that there is a group of volunteers there at hatching time to collect the babies and take them to the sea, but unfortunately some do get missed. That helped restore my lad’s faith in humanity again

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

So prewarned is always good Yes I watched that too with the turtles and that was heartbreaking

Give the bbc their dues, there was an outrage about that segment of the programme and issued a separate 30 minute follow up explaining that none of the dead babies that you saw were killed during filming; were already there before filming; and showing that there is a group of volunteers there at hatching time to collect the babies and take them to the sea, but unfortunately some do get missed. That helped restore my lad’s faith in humanity again "

Excellent. Your boy sounds like hes going to grow up into a top bloke

over a year ago

"I can't bring myself to watch it Its hard to watch , but it needed to be seen "

I don't think it needs to be seen, many already know humans are the worst thing to roam the planet, without witnessing such awful tragic deaths. Same reason why I avoid the news. Not taking away from the programme or makers, I'm not a fan of cruelty and death to animals inflicted by humans

over a year ago

"Our Planet last night .

So prewarned is always good Yes I watched that too with the turtles and that was heartbreaking

Give the bbc their dues, there was an outrage about that segment of the programme and issued a separate 30 minute follow up explaining that none of the dead babies that you saw were killed during filming; were already there before filming; and showing that there is a group of volunteers there at hatching time to collect the babies and take them to the sea, but unfortunately some do get missed. That helped restore my lad’s faith in humanity again "

If the next generation are like your boy theres hope

over a year ago

"Our Planet last night .

No and now I really don’t want to... Its not all sadness , there are really uplifting moments in it too "

I can’t even watch Bambi or Dumbo..

over a year ago

"I can't bring myself to watch it Its hard to watch , but it needed to be seen

I don't think it needs to be seen, many already know humans are the worst thing to roam the planet, without witnessing such awful tragic deaths. Same reason why I avoid the news. Not taking away from the programme or makers, I'm not a fan of cruelty and death to animals inflicted by humans "

Its shame we are all resposable

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I don't think it needs to be seen, many already know humans are the worst thing to roam the planet, without witnessing such awful tragic deaths. Same reason why I avoid the news. Not taking away from the programme or makers, I'm not a fan of cruelty and death to animals inflicted by humans "

Neither am I, but sometimes people need to see this shit to spur them into action . I've done my bit today, i saved a Bee from a Spiders Web lol, although I'm sure the spider isnt my friend anymore

over a year ago

"I can't bring myself to watch it Its hard to watch , but it needed to be seen "

I was totally gonna watch it til I saw a couple of clips online, I honestly think it would upset me too much.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

No and now I really don’t want to... Its not all sadness , there are really uplifting moments in it too

I can’t even watch Bambi or Dumbo.."

you probably shouldnt watch it then sadly

over a year ago

Watch afterlife if you fancy another cry lol

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I was totally gonna watch it til I saw a couple of clips online, I honestly think it would upset me too much. "

It is sad , and , yes , I know you would sob

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Watch afterlife if you fancy another cry lol "
I have , awesome show

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Our Planet last night .

Give the bbc their dues, there was an outrage about that segment of the programme and issued a separate 30 minute follow up explaining that none of the dead babies that you saw were killed during filming; were already there before filming; and showing that there is a group of volunteers there at hatching time to collect the babies and take them to the sea, but unfortunately some do get missed. That helped restore my lad’s faith in humanity again

If the next generation are like your boy theres hope "

Fingers crossed, we have a class full of them... he’s always preaching about plastic; rubbish; lights and the one that made me laugh.... get rid of all the cows as their poo is bad for our atmosphere !

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our Planet last night .

If the next generation are like your boy theres hope

Fingers crossed, we have a class full of them... he’s always preaching about plastic; rubbish; lights and the one that made me laugh.... get rid of all the cows as their poo is bad for our atmosphere ! "

Tis true though, it's more their farts

over a year ago

Watch "love" too mate. The girl in it is so hot.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Watch "love" too mate. The girl in it is so hot. "
Erm ...ok

Post new Message to Thread