FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do people take such gorgeous photos?

Jump to newest

By *alaciousCurves OP   Woman
over a year ago

Gainsborough

Some of the photos I've seen on here are amazing, professional looking and quite classy but still super sexy. How do you achieve that? Or are all you gorgeous ladies just more photogenic than I am? I really need some new, classier photos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im no lady

over a year ago

"Some of the photos I've seen on here are amazing, professional looking and quite classy but still super sexy. How do you achieve that? Or are all you gorgeous ladies just more photogenic than I am? I really need some new, classier photos "

Thank you. My neighbour Dave pops round and takes mine, in return I water his tomatoes and cut his lawn when him and Joan go away on holiday. I could ask him to take yours if you want, but he might ask you to trim Joan’s bush, it’s getting rather unkempt.

By *alaciousCurves OP   Woman
over a year ago

Gainsborough

"Some of the photos I've seen on here are amazing, professional looking and quite classy but still super sexy. How do you achieve that? Or are all you gorgeous ladies just more photogenic than I am? I really need some new, classier photos

Thank you. My neighbour Dave pops round and takes mine, in return I water his tomatoes and cut his lawn when him and Joan go away on holiday. I could ask him to take yours if you want, but he might ask you to trim Joan’s bush, it’s getting rather unkempt."

Sadly I am no gardener, I have even managed to kill a cactus so I am the last person Dave would want to trust with Joans bush.

over a year ago

"Some of the photos I've seen on here are amazing, professional looking and quite classy but still super sexy. How do you achieve that? Or are all you gorgeous ladies just more photogenic than I am? I really need some new, classier photos

Thank you. My neighbour Dave pops round and takes mine, in return I water his tomatoes and cut his lawn when him and Joan go away on holiday. I could ask him to take yours if you want, but he might ask you to trim Joan’s bush, it’s getting rather unkempt.

Sadly I am no gardener, I have even managed to kill a cactus so I am the last person Dave would want to trust with Joans bush."

Ok, I’ll let Dave and Joan know, I know they will be disappointed, but I’m sure they will understand.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Some of the photos I've seen on here are amazing, professional looking and quite classy but still super sexy. How do you achieve that? Or are all you gorgeous ladies just more photogenic than I am? I really need some new, classier photos "

100 pics = one good one

Selfie stick!

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Lots of ours end up deleted, though we do have quite a few on our profile...but I have got a great little pen thingy in my phone with a button to take hands free pics.. very handy! J

over a year ago

Filtered to death some of them, think some pay for professionals etc. Each to their own.

I'm really a fat 65 year old so it's all good

over a year ago

Mine aren’t great quality but no filters at all especially on face ones. It’s so bloody obvious! So many people do it. I change the colour sometimes (black and white etc) but that’s all.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

100 pics = one good one

Selfie stick!"

Exactly this..... I always puck holes in my pics...... in the end I’m like that will have to do!

Post new Message to Thread