Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Susan Boyle and cock cages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been here 18 months and turned very fussy recently, here are some of my thoughts after messages I have received:

*too far away

*he has a cock cage on, must be sub

*nah he's athletic and probs wouldn't like my body

*That picture is about 5 years old

*verifications from a blonde bombshell, while I feel like Susan Boyle most days

*fancy one but not the other

*neither of us can accomm

*That needs checking out at a clinic

*hunk wants to pay me, but he looks like I should pay him

*seems to play bare in every single pic

*wonder if they read my profile and know I am plus size

That's just some of the things ...

Anyone else like this?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been here 18 months and turned very fussy recently, here are some of my thoughts after messages I have received:

*too far away

Anyone else like this?!!

"

Definitely number nine.

over a year ago

After reading your post then checking out your profile all I can say is you should be far more confident about yourself than you are. You are gorgeous and I can’t imagine any guy not wanting to spend some playtime with you. Just my opinion!!

over a year ago

"Been here 18 months and turned very fussy recently, here are some of my thoughts after messages I have received:

*too far away

Anyone else like this?!!

Definitely number nine."

over a year ago

"After reading your post then checking out your profile all I can say is you should be far more confident about yourself than you are. You are gorgeous and I can’t imagine any guy not wanting to spend some playtime with you. Just my opinion!!"

Ah thank you don't want people to think this is a look at me post for compliments, because I am crap at taking them anyway.

There is plenty of guys who wouldn't want to and I'm ok with that What I'm not ok with is thinking people do want to. I talk myself out of it 90% of the time. Wondered if anyone else did? X

over a year ago

I'd say your not alone with this. We receive attention from people which sometimes makes us assess ourselves closely instead of believing that we are worthy of the attention. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing but I'm sure it leads to missed opportunities. Do you ever find yourself kicking yourself for doubting the attention was justified and deserved after longer pondering?? This, I've done many times

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not really. Ive always been very fussy. I have a hidden check list i went through before meeting. It was usually to do with the messages they sent(after the initial message) if they said certain words or phrases or the way they said something then id just block them

over a year ago

"I'd say your not alone with this. We receive attention from people which sometimes makes us assess ourselves closely instead of believing that we are worthy of the attention. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing but I'm sure it leads to missed opportunities. Do you ever find yourself kicking yourself for doubting the attention was justified and deserved after longer pondering?? This, I've done many times"

No, never kicked myself really. I know my type and the types I usually attract in normal daily life. Not typically the kind of guys that message me so I just filter them out. I guess the only thing I regret is the lack of action through having these filters sexual frustration

over a year ago

No disrespect intended but I wonder what the posts would say if this was a guys thread. Just a thought.

You look stunning btw

over a year ago

"No disrespect intended but I wonder what the posts would say if this was a guys thread. Just a thought.

You look stunning btw"

Shit stirrer tbh I didn't mean anything in a bad way and if people respond negatively to it that's to do with them, not me

over a year ago

Yes, but minus the self-deprecation

over a year ago

"No disrespect intended but I wonder what the posts would say if this was a guys thread. Just a thought.

You look stunning btw

Shit stirrer tbh I didn't mean anything in a bad way and if people respond negatively to it that's to do with them, not me "

And my points are just my preferences, people can't be offended by someone else's choices, we all have our own subconscious filters that make us not respond/meet man or woman so I don't really get what difference it would make who posted it

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Good to be fussy, afterall your aiming to share something very intimate with someone and also put you in a vunrable situation.

Best to seek out people who fancy and adore you. We all have our tastes and it shows when someone is only semi into you and just having a crack because their horny.

The only place where I really disagree is the way you veiw your self. I think your far more attractive than you give your self credit for (granted we can't be everyone's cup of tea). I get the wanting to be with people who truly fancy you but not the bit where you dont feel attractive enough in comparison to others. You'll really are and you need not let worries about your self hold you back. Just concentrate on worries about the people your looking to meet and finding the right people for you.

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

Well i think you have a great profile and some fab pics. I don't think you have to assume that an athletic bloke wouldn't be attracted to a bbw either. It's not just the body but the whole package and you are a rather delightful one.

Post new Message to Thread