Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Useless pricks in the workplace

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does every company have one of these? Someone who doesn't attempt to learn new things, or attempt to fix mistakes, but instead, passes all his problems onto someone else to fix.

One guy in our office is really starting to fuck me off with this. As if I haven't got enough work of my own, I have to clean his shit up as well.

Worse thing about it is, he also chews with his mouth open.

I hope his dog runs away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *astyEricMan
over a year ago

Hull

Welcome in the club mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep, they are definitely everywhere! Almost killed one of em, with my bare hands, twice last week... The same prick that does the bare minimum and leaves all the things he couldn't be arsed to do, to you, while you are also trying to do your job too... Bah!!

over a year ago

Yep, I’ve got one of those at work

over a year ago

"Does every company have one of these? Someone who doesn't attempt to learn new things, or attempt to fix mistakes, but instead, passes all his problems onto someone else to fix.

One guy in our office is really starting to fuck me off with this. As if I haven't got enough work of my own, I have to clean his shit up as well.

Worse thing about it is, he also chews with his mouth open.

I hope his dog runs away"

I feel your frustration but your last bit made me lol x

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

If your company doesn't have one chances are it's you

Think it's a given that most companies employ someone that beggars belief the ammount of things they get away with. We have one who turns up late and never manages to complete a given task yet seems untouchable by HR for some reason.

over a year ago

One of my sub-personalities is called useless twat. He’s always fucking up things that another sub personality Dogsbody has to clear up. They fecking hate each other. The arguments they have in my head are legendary.

over a year ago

I’m self employed so I must be the useless prick in the workplace

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"One of my sub-personalities is called useless twat. He’s always fucking up things that another sub personality Dogsbody has to clear up. They fecking hate each other. The arguments they have in my head are legendary."

Thought it was just me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Are you 'working' at this present moment in time?

By *parxyndpetalCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I have, but she's a female, can a female be classes as a work place prick?? Please say she can!!!!

over a year ago

"Are you 'working' at this present moment in time?"

Yes, but I've done my work for the day, and most of tomorrows work and everyone elses mistakes

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

ONE? Just ONE?....Lucky, lucky, lucky.

over a year ago

"I have, but she's a female, can a female be classes as a work place prick?? Please say she can!!!! "

Of course she can

over a year ago

There are loads of lazy twats where I work

over a year ago

"Are you 'working' at this present moment in time?

Yes, but I've done my work for the day, and most of tomorrows work and everyone elses mistakes"

Does every workplace have one of those pricks that show off by working too hard?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes, but I've done my work for the day, and most of tomorrows work and everyone elses mistakes"

Well stop your moaning then it's not 4pm yet and you're done. Moany bugger.

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
over a year ago

belfast

I am the lazy cunt. Why do stuff when some other eejit will do it.

over a year ago

I have one in my workplace. When he comes on shift he spends a couple of hours chatting and fucking about. When he eventually sits down he does the absolute minimum, dosent investigate customer query's properly and dosent cooperate or communicate information to anyone else in the department. Then as soon the bosses fuck off at 5 he gets his phone out and spends the rest of the shift watching Netflix, until 8 when he spends the last two hours playing cards in the kitchen and generally fucking about again.

I'm always having to correct his mistakes and management don't give a shit or don't have the backbone to do anything about it. He was caught on camera on a night shift when he just watched Netflix for 8 hour's. After a disciplinary nothing changed.

By the way he's American and constantly boasts that he does more work than anyone. Does he fuck. Thinks he knows everything and won't listen to anyone, then when he fucks up it's never his fault as he wasn't shown the task properly. Cunt!!

over a year ago

"One of my sub-personalities is called useless twat. He’s always fucking up things that another sub personality Dogsbody has to clear up. They fecking hate each other. The arguments they have in my head are legendary.

Thought it was just me."

So did I

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Name and shame them maybe? - devise and distribute a league table pertaining to individual efficiency

In the same way that I recently produced a 'which female employee has the nicest tits' league table

I just don't understand why I'm not a hit with the HR team...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I am the lazy cunt. Why do stuff when some other eejit will do it."

You calling the op an eejit?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I have one in my workplace. When he comes on shift he spends a couple of hours chatting and fucking about. When he eventually sits down he does the absolute minimum, dosent investigate customer query's properly and dosent cooperate or communicate information to anyone else in the department. Then as soon the bosses fuck off at 5 he gets his phone out and spends the rest of the shift watching Netflix, until 8 when he spends the last two hours playing cards in the kitchen and generally fucking about again.

I'm always having to correct his mistakes and management don't give a shit or don't have the backbone to do anything about it. He was caught on camera on a night shift when he just watched Netflix for 8 hour's. After a disciplinary nothing changed.

By the way he's American and constantly boasts that he does more work than anyone. Does he fuck. Thinks he knows everything and won't listen to anyone, then when he fucks up it's never his fault as he wasn't shown the task properly. Cunt!!"

Do you feel better now that's off your chest?

over a year ago

"I have one in my workplace. When he comes on shift he spends a couple of hours chatting and fucking about. When he eventually sits down he does the absolute minimum, dosent investigate customer query's properly and dosent cooperate or communicate information to anyone else in the department. Then as soon the bosses fuck off at 5 he gets his phone out and spends the rest of the shift watching Netflix, until 8 when he spends the last two hours playing cards in the kitchen and generally fucking about again.

By the way he's American and constantly boasts that he does more work than anyone. Does he fuck. Thinks he knows everything and won't listen to anyone, then when he fucks up it's never his fault as he wasn't shown the task properly. Cunt!!

Do you feel better now that's off your chest?"

Not really it's just annoyed me more.

over a year ago

Yes, but I've done my work for the day, and most of tomorrows work and everyone elses mistakes

Well stop your moaning then it's not 4pm yet and you're done. Moany bugger."

No

over a year ago

Does every workplace have one of those pricks that show off by working too hard? "

I'm good at my job, not my fault I'm finished

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Do you feel better now that's off your chest?

Not really it's just annoyed me more."

Well people do mysteriously go missing you know,send me his photo and I'll see what I can do for you.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Yeah I have one at work

She is beyond useless

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Yep!

We've actually got a staff meeting at 19.30 tomorrow evening because of her!

It's supposed to be a chance for everyone to sit down, speak their minds, openly discuss their issues, clear the air.

I may not have a job by 20.00hrs

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"Yep!

It's supposed to be a chance for everyone to sit down, speak their minds, openly discuss their issues, clear the air.

"

I bet you're taller than her too

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Yep!

I bet you're taller than her too"

By about a foot

I've actually decided to write out all my issues & give everyone a copy.

I seriously think if I have to stand up & speak, if she buts in, tries to make jokes - which I know she will.

I'll end up loosing my shit.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"Yep!

I bet you're taller than her too

By about a foot

I've actually decided to write out all my issues & give everyone a copy.

I seriously think if I have to stand up & speak, if she buts in, tries to make jokes - which I know she will.

I'll end up loosing my shit."

Maybe try to refrain from showing your wrestling skills!...

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
over a year ago

belfast

"I am the lazy cunt. Why do stuff when some other eejit will do it.

You calling the op an eejit?"

If he's stupid enough to do someone else's work then yes.

over a year ago

This is why i work alone

Also so i can put my dick in woman

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I am the lazy cunt. Why do stuff when some other eejit will do it.

You calling the op an eejit?

If he's stupid enough to do someone else's work then yes. "

Op you're an eejit.

Post new Message to Thread