Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weird request

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been contacted by someone who wishes me to enter their house when they're partner is unaware and hide and watch them play. Though this is quiet a thrilling idea I’m concerned I could get into trouble legally- what you guys think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I agree . It's weird

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Sketchy as hell. Decline and block

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watch who play? The person requesting it or the partner?

And no, don’t be daft. Don’t do that.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Never mind legally its the black eye and broken leg you need to worry about lol J

over a year ago

Creepy weird

over a year ago

I wouldn't consider going into any situation where one party is unaware.

over a year ago

I think I'd avoid that!

over a year ago

Do u court jail?

over a year ago

Why on earth would you even consider that if the person involved has no idea about it? That's not a turn on, that is messed up.

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’ve been contacted by someone who wishes me to enter their house when they're partner is unaware and hide and watch them play. Though this is quiet a thrilling idea I’m concerned I could get into trouble legally- what you guys think "

Definitely on wrong side of Law. On moral side, if a partner of yours invited someone to hide in your room to "watch" without your knowledge how would you feel?

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

The more I read the forums the more I think that common sense mustn't really be all that common.

over a year ago

"I’ve been contacted by someone who wishes me to enter their house when they're partner is unaware and hide and watch them play. Though this is quiet a thrilling idea I’m concerned I could get into trouble legally- what you guys think "

Avoid. If it's a lady who wants to be watched there are other ways she can do this...

By *r FirecrackerMan
over a year ago

London

So many red flags with this request! I would swiftly move on if I were you.

over a year ago

"Why on earth would you even consider that if the person involved has no idea about it? That's not a turn on, that is messed up. "

over a year ago

I asked her why she doesn’t just tell hubby but she hasn't given me a reason why she can’t. I’m thinking along the same lines as you guys.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Avoid

over a year ago

I would be more concerned morally, if legality is the only thing that concerns you about this. Reminds of a time when a guy who I was discussing a potential 3some with him and his wife asked me if I would be happy to remove the condom without her knowledge and cum inside her. Noped the fuck right out of that straight away

over a year ago

"Why on earth would you even consider that if the person involved has no idea about it? That's not a turn on, that is messed up. "
the dick brain is a powerfull tool

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The more I read the forums the more I think that common sense mustn't really be all that common. "

Not everyone has the same knowledge base, also "common sense" varies widely. The OP wanted advice on this, they may be new to swinging and wanted to check this isn't a "thing" they haven't known about that is common amongst swingers.

This is a confusing world to the uninitiated and I'm happier if they're asking things on the forums to increase their knowledge and understanding. Obviously it's best to create an ethos of acceptance and non judgement for that to happen.

By *rincessPussycatTV/TS
over a year ago

a world of her own

Run like hell

over a year ago

Were all for role-playing, but if one party is unaware of what's going down, it's a bit freaky..

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I was asked if I’d do a similar thing with a couple I met a few times so her bloke could ‘catch us at it’. I declined, he was built like a tank and I was concerned the role play would spill over and he’d end up beating the crap out of me!

over a year ago

"The more I read the forums the more I think that common sense mustn't really be all that common.

Not everyone has the same knowledge base, also "common sense" varies widely. The OP wanted advice on this, they may be new to swinging and wanted to check this isn't a "thing" they haven't known about that is common amongst swingers.

This is a confusing world to the uninitiated and I'm happier if they're asking things on the forums to increase their knowledge and understanding. Obviously it's best to create an ethos of acceptance and non judgement for that to happen. "

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"The more I read the forums the more I think that common sense mustn't really be all that common.

This is a confusing world to the uninitiated and I'm happier if they're asking things on the forums to increase their knowledge and understanding. Obviously it's best to create an ethos of acceptance and non judgement for that to happen. "

over a year ago

Some couples these days seem to really pushing the envelope when it comes to thrills. Though not totally new to swinging I am quiet new to voyeurism so your feedback is helpful to understand what’s except-ableism expected

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Stay well away OP

Sounds well dodge

Miss

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Nah I'd pass on that my friend

over a year ago

Nope!

Perhaps if you'd spoken to the male before hand and he was up for it, just not knowing when, but it sounds like a serious lack of respect for her partner and you - sounds like a sure-fire way to lose some teeth

over a year ago

It's probably a role play they have discussed. He will actually know you are there..otherwise they would put you in danger because of a possible reaction it could bring for the partner if found...but of course, if you feel it's dodgy donts go through with it .

Post new Message to Thread