Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cam to get verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning....

Im wanting to get more verifications.....would and women or cpls be able to help??

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Morning....

Im wanting to get more verifications.....would and women or cpls be able to help??

Thanks"

Good luck, Cam.

over a year ago

Firstly it's not likely anyone will respond here, you'd be better going into the chatrooms and try to engage with someone there.

In my opinion cam verifications don't really hold much weight for men, they prove you're real but I can't imagine there are many fake male profiles out there. Also too many cam veris with no meet ones suggest you're just here for cybersex.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Firstly it's not likely anyone will respond here, you'd be better going into the chatrooms and try to engage with someone there.

In my opinion cam verifications don't really hold much weight for men, they prove you're real but I can't imagine there are many fake male profiles out there. Also too many cam veris with no meet ones suggest you're just here for cybersex. "

Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

"Firstly it's not likely anyone will respond here, you'd be better going into the chatrooms and try to engage with someone there.

In my opinion cam verifications don't really hold much weight for men, they prove you're real but I can't imagine there are many fake male profiles out there. Also too many cam veris with no meet ones suggest you're just here for cybersex. "

Spot on

Post new Message to Thread