Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The truth about madeline mccan

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A top detective says that he thinks her abductor or an accomplice will confess in his lifetime, whats your view, will we ever know what happened? I reckon he is right.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why is he so sure there was an abductor ?

over a year ago

"Why is he so sure there was an abductor ?"
Not sure. I reckon he was speculating as it is an unsolved case and that the truth will always come out in the end.

By *actilemale4uMan
over a year ago

London

Shes dead. About time people moved on and let her rest in peace

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We will never know

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A top detective says that he thinks her abductor or an accomplice will confess in his lifetime, whats your view, will we ever know what happened? I reckon he is right."

A top detective is short on money and attention is the more likely provable theory.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Let's hope the truth will out eventually

Even more so, let's all hope that Madeline is safe and well...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A top detective ....... ?

Bit like saying a seasoned FAB FORUM CHATTER thinks that she went missing on holiday.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"Shes dead. About time people moved on and let her rest in peace"
and you know this for a fact

By *hrobbermanMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Zero evidence of any abduction.

Lots of evidence pointing to death in the apartment earler in the week. Some obfuscation, misdirection and lying by the T9.

Just read the FULL investigation reports by the PJ/ UK Police. They aren't looking for anyone else. Latest "quotes" (from a "top detective"!) are not from named serving UK Police or PJ Officers. They all know exactly who they are looking at.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I hope that she is found safe and well I think her parents have suffered enough although how their other two children were not taken away from them after they left them alone to go out is beyond me but that’s another story.As the years go by it seems it will be harder to find her or her abductors.One missing person that springs to my mind is the papergirl Genette Tate it will be 41 years this August since she disappeared.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/19 12:46:03]

over a year ago

"Let's hope the truth will out eventually

Even more so, let's all hope that Madeline is safe and well..."

Yes lets hope so too. I reckon its been an organized abduction, afrika is just over the sea for a quick getaway with lots of hiding places she could be in a safe house.

By *ambornemanMan
over a year ago

In your town now

Ask the parents

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"One missing person that springs to my mind is the papergirl Genette Tate it will be 41 years this August since she disappeared."

It is thought she was murdered by Robert Black but he died before the trial.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"One missing person that springs to my mind is the papergirl Genette Tate it will be 41 years this August since she disappeared.

It is thought she was murdered by Robert Black but he died before the trial. "

. Yeah Robert Black was questioned about Genette Tate and April Fabb as the way the abductions were carried out and both girls were riding bicycles and him having a driving job that took him to those parts of the UK made him a strong suspect not sure how much proof there was with regards to him doing a run on the day of the disappearances.

over a year ago

"Shes dead. About time people moved on and let her rest in peace"

But, but, but............ no bona fide mediums or clairvoyants have been in contact with her spirit, so she must be alive. Either that, or there are no bona fide mediums or clairvoyants.

over a year ago

"Shes dead. About time people moved on and let her rest in peace and you know this for a fact "

Cadaver dogs tend not to lie

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Let's hope the truth will out eventually

Even more so, let's all hope that Madeline is safe and well..."

Amen

over a year ago

I dont think we will ever find out what happened

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Shes dead. About time people moved on and let her rest in peace and you know this for a fact "

Would you not rather she was dead? Most children that are taken end up in human trafficking, I dont know about you but I wouldnt wish that on anyone. Death is a much better option

over a year ago

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Ask parents ...Ask them to take lie detector test ...I hope she alive but probably not ....Hope they find her body one day and prove what happened ...

By *kbull2000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

Whole thing is a sorry affair and i fear there will never be a conclusion.

I can't believe that the parents left such young, defenceless children alone but being ex-police I've seen so much worse.

Human nature will always disappoint.

over a year ago

They dosed them and went on a jolly she didn’t wake up and they were going down so they’ve dumped her in the foundation of the new church wall that was apparently being built at the time, cover up a shallow grave and the next morning 20 tonnes of concrete poured in ready to build on? They should hang their heads in shame whatever happened they are responsible they left their young children to have a swally

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Zero evidence of any abduction.

Lots of evidence pointing to death in the apartment earler in the week. Some obfuscation, misdirection and lying by the T9.

Just read the FULL investigation reports by the PJ/ UK Police. They aren't looking for anyone else. Latest "quotes" (from a "top detective"!) are not from named serving UK Police or PJ Officers. They all know exactly who they are looking at."

Exactly

As I've said countless times before, British police have no jurisdiction in this case unless the suspect(s) is also British. There is only one logical explanation why millions of pounds is being spent on this investigation by Scotland Yard.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What is the logical explanation ?

over a year ago

"What is the logical explanation ?"

That there is a British suspect. I'd have thought that obvious given the context of the post I was replying to

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What is the logical explanation ?

That there is a British suspect. I'd have thought that obvious given the context of the post I was replying to"

It was but the context of the post you quoted was that this was a known suspect rather than just a British one.

over a year ago

I don't think we'll ever know for sure what happened to her.

At the very least, her parents are guilty of neglect and their other two children should've been placed in more responsible hands!

I'm inclined to believe she died and her parents covered it up, they definitely know more than they're letting on, I'm convinced.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We all know what happened, the Portuguese senior detective wrote a book about it which the McCanns tried to have banned.

over a year ago

"A top detective says that he thinks her abductor or an accomplice will confess in his lifetime, whats your view, will we ever know what happened? I reckon he is right."

I think for any parent reading this post, it's heartbreaking. Whatever the rights and wrongs, she was 3 when taken and I just don't think it's right to chat casually about the case. Just my view.

over a year ago

"A top detective says that he thinks her abductor or an accomplice will confess in his lifetime, whats your view, will we ever know what happened? I reckon he is right.

I think for any parent reading this post, it's heartbreaking. Whatever the rights and wrongs, she was 3 when taken and I just don't think it's right to chat casually about the case. Just my view.

"

But that's just it, many people don't believe she was taken and that her parents were involved in her disappearance.

The public have a right to ask questions.

over a year ago

"A top detective says that he thinks her abductor or an accomplice will confess in his lifetime, whats your view, will we ever know what happened? I reckon he is right.

"

How many books has her mother written? And then there was their (not actually a) charity. And the way they have used the media far far more than any other family that I can ever recall of a missing person.

There's a reason people talk and ask questions and that is the McCann's own making

over a year ago

Personally speaking, i don't think it is appropriate to gossip and speculate on this sad case on this site.

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

"How many books has her mother written? And then there was their (not actually a) charity. And the way they have used the media far far more than any other family that I can ever recall of a missing person.

There's a reason people talk and ask questions and that is the McCann's own making "

This, exactly.

over a year ago

"Personally speaking, i don't think it is appropriate to gossip and speculate on this sad case on this site."

Agreed, see my earlier post.

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"Personally speaking, i don't think it is appropriate to gossip and speculate on this sad case on this site."

Agree with this. Gossip, conjecture, rumour we don't know so should comment

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I think it's an open forum and people can discuss what they like. It's in human nature to want answers so its perfectly acceptable to have a discussion where people can put forth their own thoughts and conjectures. Cases like this happen on a daily basis, just because this one gained traction in the news doesnt mean it should be off limits. I'm sure most parents would want the conversation to keep popping up, no matter the context, as it stops it dropping to the wayside where it will be forgotten

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd want to know why this detective is stating this, just now. Otherwise, I'm inclined to think that the tragedy will remain as unsolved.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Why? Because a child was involved?

What about Lord Lucan, Flight 370,DB Cooper or Shergar?

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
over a year ago

belfast

Her father was allegedly club doctor at a football team that has had at least 6 paedophiles at it. And they're only the ones who were charged.

By *rs Naughty PillowsWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

I was watching the documentary a couple of weeks ago and the way the father looks at the mother is cold, there’s no feeling, it’s more the look of you say anything and your for it.

She looked drastic and he looked like he hadn’t changed one bit.

over a year ago

"I was watching the documentary a couple of weeks ago and the way the father looks at the mother is cold, there’s no feeling, it’s more the look of you say anything and your for it.

She looked drastic and he looked like he hadn’t changed one bit. "

Maybe it does look that way. But youd be surprised how people dont act in the anticipated way in a lot of scenarios.

Way too much speculation and sensationalism by public and media alike. We'll probably never know the truth sadly

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I was watching the documentary a couple of weeks ago and the way the father looks at the mother is cold, there’s no feeling, it’s more the look of you say anything and your for it.

ive said this before. Jerry mccann was senior consultant on the ward my dad was on. He has that same eerie cold look on his face in real life as he does on cam. Im just glad he wasnt looking after my dad. He may be the nicest man in the world but that look about him unnerves me

over a year ago

"Personally speaking, i don't think it is appropriate to gossip and speculate on this sad case on this site.

Agree with this. Gossip, conjecture, rumour we don't know so should comment "

Using that logic, if we absolutely positively 100% don’t know about some thing should we not mention it ? It’s a public forum. People have opinions.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

There is a video one of the friends took on the shuttle bus to the plane. The friend says " smile Gerry, you're on holiday" and he replies "I'm not here to fucking enjoy myself".

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So what are you saying? The way he looks at his wife is proof that one of them killed their daughter?

over a year ago

Loads of people on here go swinging with strangers with their kids in bed.

By *rs Naughty PillowsWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

So what are you saying? The way he looks at his wife is proof that one of them killed their daughter? "

Did I say it was proof?, that’s my view on what I seen during the documentary, just like you will have yours.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So what are you saying? The way he looks at his wife is proof that one of them killed their daughter?

Did I say it was proof?, that’s my view on what I seen during the documentary, just like you will have yours. "

I havent seen the documentary.

over a year ago

"Personally speaking, i don't think it is appropriate to gossip and speculate on this sad case on this site.

I think it's an open forum and people can discuss what they like. It's in human nature to want answers so its perfectly acceptable to have a discussion where people can put forth their own thoughts and conjectures. Cases like this happen on a daily basis, just because this one gained traction in the news doesnt mean it should be off limits. I'm sure most parents would want the conversation to keep popping up, no matter the context, as it stops it dropping to the wayside where it will be forgotten"

I respect that you are fully entitled to your view Lily, as i am mine. Re "its nature to want answers", you aren't going to get answers from gossip and opinions founded without a trickle of fact. Re "parents would want the conversation to keep popping up", im not so sure they would see idle chit chat about their daughter's disappearance on a sex site as reassuring as you think.

But hey ho, if people feel good gossiping about other people's life struggles, then go for it.

over a year ago

Why? Because a child was involved?

What about Lord Lucan, Flight 370,DB Cooper or Shergar?

"

Why? Because it is idle gossip.

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

There's money being made out of this sad story and I don't want to feed the crows.

By *atie MWoman
over a year ago

Brentwood

Agreed, see my earlier post."

over a year ago

She’s trying to send a message. Rearrange the letters in MADDIE and it spells IM DEAD

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 20/05/19 18:37:38]

Post new Message to Thread