Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being spotted.on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a friend rang me last night not really a close friend but they asked if i was on this site and i said yes how do you know and they said they saw my profile and knew it was me. So it doesn't really matter much as I'm single and not hiding anything but it makes me wonder how many other people I know have spotted me on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chris is that you ?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Probably the man in the mask shop knows

over a year ago

I work in the hospitality industry and I often wonder if the person looking at me like they've seen me somewhere before has spotted me on here

P

over a year ago

I used to work in Hospitality and had a hotel guest recognise me.....

over a year ago

"I used to work in Hospitality and had a hotel guest recognise me..... "

Did you put your penis in his butt hole?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I get messages all the time telling me they know me. Without fail they get my name wrong and/or include other details which mean they don't know me.

By *hrisAndKatieCouple
over a year ago

stevenage

Saw some former co workers on here - no big deal

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I don't really care if I am spotted to be honest. It's not like I have my cock out in my public photos.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No this person saw me for sure as they described my profile pic. And they had my number

over a year ago

No thank fuck

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

OP you have a tat that could be seen by vanilla folks in the real world perhaps. Maybe not everyday but topless for a man is not out of the question.

They are here too so no big deal for you, as you say.

I'm not sure I'd recognise anyone I knew without a face pic (I have recognised someone with one but they don't know that). Even if I did I don't think I'd say anything unless the topic came up via them.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

None of my very distinguishing features are in any of my pictures, by design.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

I have family members on Fab, doesn’t really bother me that we know each other is here.

The only thing that has bothered me was once while I was working a customer thought it appropriate to mention that he’d seen our profile. He said he’d been popping into the shop regularly and hoping that he would get served by me so that he could mention it! He then told me his username and invited us to check him out on here. I told him his behaviour was wholly inappropriate and asked him to leave, told him I would not be prepared to deal with him in future and if he required the services of the shop someone else would serve him. I advised that if he ever came into the shop again and mentioned anything along these lines I would report to my boss that he has been sexually inappropriate with me and have him barred. Later that evening I looked up his profile, reported his inappropriate behaviour to site admin and blocked him!

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

Lancs Mancs

Why what's the problem with the site??

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Forgot to add to my post. Being recognised is not an issue for us and if someone makes themselves known in an appropriate manner that’s ok too. But doing so when one of us is trying to be professional and do our job is overstepping the line

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I get messages all the time telling me they know me. Without fail they get my name wrong and/or include other details which mean they don't know me. "

Sorry Dave

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

Lancs Mancs

Its becoming more online chat line

over a year ago

Been contacted by people on social media who recognise me from here. They’ve been cool though.

The only one who wasn’t was a photographer I know, who saw me on another site, and contacted me on social media to whinge I’d blocked him! He’d crossed a line in confusing my personal images for my private life with images I’d do in my more public life. He may be on here, don’t know.

He stopped being professional when he thought he could confuse the two.

Viv x

over a year ago

Id rather leave a nice white stripe on her forhead than spots

Post new Message to Thread