Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile updates

Jump to newest

By *ornyjc OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

I see more and more profile updates from women cpls and men.they all seem to be about timewasters or naming timewaster or how the site in general is rapidly going down hill views please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

People have different opinions on what a "timewaster" is... for some, it is anyone who chats but then won't agree a meet. For others it's people who arrange a meet and stop communicating at the last minute or even worse just don't turn up.

If you decide that the 1st definition is "your" timewaster then that'll be most of the site, the other types are less common.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What are your views OP?

I don’t think the site is going downhill. And I’ve never had experience with what I would class as a ‘timewaster’.

By *ornyjc OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

The 2nd getting more and more common 3 in the last month but i dont complain I put it down to the single dicks with a cpls profile and carry on I have an outlook that everyone is genuine until otherwise proven. And agreed lots of profiles who want to meet but dont have that confidence to do so. So tgey are on to fantasies

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Expectation at peak levels

Entitlement at fever pitch

Both drivers in the mood you mention

By *rincessPussycatTV/TS
over a year ago

a world of her own

Whiney statuses and profiles are a right turn off. To me anyway.

I understand the frustrations here but surely people don't really think that a whingey status is going to get them anywhere.

By *ornyjc OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

Haha fair point like moaning because people dont message back some fabsters would be never of the messages they get that many a no thanks option would be a good improvement so you can bulk message sorry not interested x

Post new Message to Thread