FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Longest and shortest you’ve lasted, men and women!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s the longest you’ve gone for without cumming, and why not as were on the subject, the shortest! Who was so good that you couldn’t wait any longer for them and why?

Think this should be a good one???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Maybe not so good haha, I thought t would be interesting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 seconds and damn proud of that.

over a year ago

They must have been sexy! I think maybe 15 seconds for me but that was years ago when it’s to be expected!

over a year ago

"They must have been sexy! I think maybe 15 seconds for me but that was years ago when it’s to be expected! "

It was pure bliss dude

over a year ago

6 and half inches

over a year ago

"6 and half inches "

Oooooooo k.....

over a year ago

"6 and half inches

Oooooooo k....."

She popped by then

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"2 seconds and damn proud of that. "

Longest?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Hmm the longest would be a couple of weeks

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

The shortest was when I was so excited after having bought my toy. 8 strokes and it was all over

over a year ago

"2 seconds and damn proud of that.

Longest?"

Yeap but extended to 3 seconds with foreplay

over a year ago

"Hmm the longest would be a couple of weeks "

I doubt this will ever happen to me haha..

I’ve lasted 2 hours but will never know for sure as she was totally done by then!

By the way Annabelle, you surely can’t be that age!!!

over a year ago

"The shortest was when I was so excited after having bought my toy. 8 strokes and it was all over "

What was the toy? And do you mean your first toy or just a toy? Lol

over a year ago

Longest I went was 6 weeks following my circumcision earlier this year. Ex gave the most mind blowing blowjobs and I was done in 30 seconds, massive load too!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"2 seconds and damn proud of that.

Longest?

Yeap but extended to 3 seconds with foreplay "

Way to go

over a year ago

"Longest I went was 6 weeks following my circumcision earlier this year. Ex gave the most mind blowing blowjobs and I was done in 30 seconds, massive load too!"

Just to clarify we’re talking during sex, not just how long you went without sex for

By *untime5Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

"What’s the longest you’ve gone for without cumming, and why not as were on the subject, the shortest! Who was so good that you couldn’t wait any longer for them and why?

Think this should be a good one??? "

My friend bet me I couldn’t go a week without cumming. I did and got to finish on her face as my prize

She looked a big sticky mess

over a year ago

After I come back from sea I'm like a teenager, build up my stam over a few weeks then back to sea and reset

By *untime5Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

"Longest I went was 6 weeks following my circumcision earlier this year. Ex gave the most mind blowing blowjobs and I was done in 30 seconds, massive load too!

Just to clarify we’re talking during sex, not just how long you went without sex for"

Oh

over a year ago

"What’s the longest you’ve gone for without cumming, and why not as were on the subject, the shortest! Who was so good that you couldn’t wait any longer for them and why?

My friend bet me I couldn’t go a week without cumming. I did and got to finish on her face as my prize

She looked a big sticky mess "

That sounds great, I know if it’s been a week for me my loads are huge, love that long awaited release, especially if you can make a mess of your girls face

over a year ago

I've gone weeks without cumming before. If I've edged I can literally cum instantly thereafter.

Generally my first orgasm takes a little longer but with a certain hottie I can come over and over again while riding him after the first one.

The quickest someone has ever cum with me was when I literally took hold of his penis and went to suck it. He was mortified sadly where as I was feeling kinda smug I would have waited for him to recover and carried on but he couldn't leave quick enough

I do kind of get off on men cumming quick as long as they can recover quickly .

over a year ago

She looked a big sticky mess "

My fwb didn't cum between seeing me on the Friday morning and then it was the following Tuesday I think when we met up again and I've never experienced so much cum

over a year ago

My fwb didn't cum between seeing me on the Friday morning and then it was the following Tuesday I think when we met up again and I've never experienced so much cum "

cumming out your ears

over a year ago

"I've gone weeks without cumming before. If I've edged I can literally cum instantly thereafter.

Generally my first orgasm takes a little longer but with a certain hottie I can come over and over again while riding him after the first one.

The quickest someone has ever cum with me was when I literally took hold of his penis and went to suck it. He was mortified sadly where as I was feeling kinda smug I would have waited for him to recover and carried on but he couldn't leave quick enough

I do kind of get off on men cumming quick as long as they can recover quickly ."

I really want to see this in person! Love a woman that cums over and over, I can recover quick too... sometimes it for st even go back down :D

over a year ago

My fwb didn't cum between seeing me on the Friday morning and then it was the following Tuesday I think when we met up again and I've never experienced so much cum "

I do surprise myself sometimes, my fb has a go at me sometimes because there so much and she’s the one that has to clean it up once it’s in her lol

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Ooh in my youth could come almost instantly with very little stimulation. Love extended play now and can control myself.

By *untime5Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

"

So much fun, and the anticipation is crazy

over a year ago

I did lent once

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The longest was about 9 months, and it was a time before I'd learnt how to pleasure myself which came quite late in life for me.

The shortest has been literally minutes when I thought I better stop pleasuring myself but just somehow couldn't quite get past the decision to taking action and continued.... A few times ( doxy)

over a year ago

4 days is longest without

over a year ago

"6 and half inches "

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Think this should be a good one??? "

Can't say I've ever got the stopwatch out and timed myself or a partner.

There's been occasions when it seems we've been playing for ages, after I realise was maybe only an hour, other times it seems to fly by, but it's been several hours.

As for who?

I'm not naming names on here.

But some things are worth waiting for

over a year ago

Can't say I've ever got the stopwatch out and timed myself or a partner.

There's been occasions when it seems we've been playing for ages, after I realise was maybe only an hour, other times it seems to fly by, but it's been several hours.

As for who?

I'm not naming names on here.

But some things are worth waiting for "

Yes you’re right, sometimes it seems ages but then it’s barely been any time at all, or the other way round when I end up be mong very late for work!

Post new Message to Thread