Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not their type

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I browse through pictures on ladies profiles and they have anything and anyone hanging out of every orifice, yet I send them a very polite message and I get "Sorry but you're not my type" REALLY? Must just be me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I browse through pictures on ladies profiles and they have anything and anyone hanging out of every orifice, yet I send them a very polite message and I get "Sorry but you're not my type" REALLY? Must just be me"
It’s called personal preference op

over a year ago

I understand that. Just seems weird that they don't mind anything or anyone and sometimes both, but then say that I'm not their type. I'm not looking for a "dirty slag" type of girl, just looking for someone normal who's up for a bit of fun that's all.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I understand that. Just seems weird that they don't mind anything or anyone and sometimes both, but then say that I'm not their type. I'm not looking for a "dirty slag" type of girl, just looking for someone normal who's up for a bit of fun that's all."
Then why are you bothering contacting them. It is it because to you they appear to have ‘anyone’ and ‘everything’ hanging out of them they should just shag anyone who contacts them

over a year ago

Never looked at it that way I guess. Maybe I should be looking elsewhere!! Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I sense love is in the air.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"I understand that. Just seems weird that they don't mind anything or anyone and sometimes both, but then say that I'm not their type. I'm not looking for a "dirty slag" type of girl, just looking for someone normal who's up for a bit of fun that's all."

Whst exactly is a "dirty slag" type of girl? These women have preferences and you aren't one of them. Even dirty slags have preferences and you don't meet them if they reject you.

over a year ago

That "anyone and anything" they're fucking is through choice, because they're what they're looking for.

You're not. Case closed.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Wow

over a year ago

I was gonna message you OP

But I think I'm definitely too much of a dirty slag

Wouldnt want to offend

By *olacolaMan
over a year ago

lincoln

Buddy it happens to all of us. This is after all a sex site so many people go on physical attraction. At least they are replying., it’s classier than ignoring or blocking you

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I browse through pictures on ladies profiles and they have anything and anyone hanging out of every orifice, yet I send them a very polite message and I get "Sorry but you're not my type" REALLY? Must just be me"

I agree really must be you and your attitude... good luck getting a meet after this

over a year ago

I can see his point but ya can’t make people have sex with you! I think it’s that they’re probably getting enough already, even if it is a lot!

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Classic case of not being able to handle rejection.

over a year ago

It’s no different to going to a club or bar, not everyone you ask is going to want to come home with you, I get rejected all the time

over a year ago

OP, turns out Fab isn't 'dial a fuck' after all. Lower your expectations and be patient. Slut shaming and whiney threads aren't going to help your cause.

over a year ago

Excellent fishing trip OP. Lots of bites I see.

over a year ago

I’d have a read of your posts on this thread OP. My guess is women have a strong intuition about who they’ll enjoy spending time with and sharing their body with. Something about their impression of you suggests that you’re not for them. This thread might give you some clues too.

over a year ago

Perhaps you're too good for them. They just want dirty slag men who will fuck anything.

over a year ago

acceptance is the first hurdle. Hang in there

over a year ago

My god deal with it who are u to judge those who are hanging out of them man up stop ya twittering

over a year ago

TBF all the Nick I know (2) think alike dude so no, it is not just you Nick

over a year ago

"TBF all the Nick I know (2) think alike dude so no, it is not just you Nick "
so good to see u home

Post new Message to Thread