Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just seen the news, an old lady born 9/9/1909

100 yr old, now thats a dam good innings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It certainly is - congratulations to her.

999 Dedadedadedadeda (police car lol)

over a year ago

"just seen the news, an old lady born 9/9/1909

100 yr old, now thats a dam good innings "

i think she is 99 on the 9/09/09 which makes it a bit special

over a year ago

my paternal grandmother died at 103 just short of her 104 birthday. she drank and she smoked until she got dementia and forgot she did. she also had a couple of husbands as well. reckon it was the italian blood in her. just think folks i could take after her and be around that long to haunt you all on forums

over a year ago

While we were on holiday a few weeks ago I noticed that on 7th August at precisely 12:34 and 56 seconds the exact date read: 123456789 ... that won't happen for another 100 years.

over a year ago

Hardly likely. I'll be long gone by then

over a year ago

"my paternal grandmother died at 103 just short of her 104 birthday. she drank and she smoked until she got dementia and forgot she did. she also had a couple of husbands as well. reckon it was the italian blood in her. just think folks i could take after her and be around that long to haunt you all on forums"

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

but if you are haunting us you wont be here , lol

over a year ago

"but if you are haunting us you wont be here , lol "

haunting as in annoying ya yeah daft old git not as in ghoulies and ghosties haunting

over a year ago

"my paternal grandmother died at 103 just short of her 104 birthday. she drank and she smoked until she got dementia and forgot she did. she also had a couple of husbands as well. reckon it was the italian blood in her. just think folks i could take after her and be around that long to haunt you all on forums"

bloody hell jan you know how to put a downer on someones day!!

ill just pretend this is kev ill be safe then

over a year ago

"my paternal grandmother died at 103 just short of her 104 birthday. she drank and she smoked until she got dementia and forgot she did. she also had a couple of husbands as well. reckon it was the italian blood in her. just think folks i could take after her and be around that long to haunt you all on forums

ill just pretend this is kev ill be safe then "

you talking about me living to 103 and still being around....yeah it is pretty depressing

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"my paternal grandmother died at 103 just short of her 104 birthday. she drank and she smoked until she got dementia and forgot she did. she also had a couple of husbands as well. reckon it was the italian blood in her. just think folks i could take after her and be around that long to haunt you all on forums

you talking about me living to 103 and still being around....yeah it is pretty depressing"

if yer still having fun whats the problem?

over a year ago

you talking about me living to 103 and still being around....yeah it is pretty depressing

if yer still having fun whats the problem?"

yeah but do yer reckon i will be still be swinging at that age. chasing the old gezers with me zimmer waving my vibe at them

Post new Message to Thread