Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Menopausal premenopausal peri menopausal

Jump to newest

By *he Devils Daughter! OP   Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

So was told months ago I was peri menopausal n took it like a woman , today came on for first time in months n feel like shit bloated aggy n spotty n feel like shit the cramps are horrendous, any one else felt like this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *carlettVanillaWoman
over a year ago

Gloucesterish

Me too. Got so bad I had the mirena coil fitted 2 weeks ago. It was ok for a few days and I have bleed ever since!! I really hope this isnt going to continue!! X

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oh yes. My most recent period was bang on 28 days after the previous one. I was so confused as that hasn't happened for god knows how long. Fucking bodies!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never had a spot in my life until perimenopausal :'-)

over a year ago

I bled very lightly on and off with the merina for a couple of months but then it stopped and I’ve had no problems until about a month ago when I’ve been getting some light cramping and bleeding

By *reamytitwankCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Me too. Got so bad I had the mirena coil fitted 2 weeks ago. It was ok for a few days and I have bleed ever since!! I really hope this isnt going to continue!! X"

I never got on with it. Not enough hormones in it to work for me. Now on combination pill. I take it for 6 months then have a break.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Me too. Got so bad I had the mirena coil fitted 2 weeks ago. It was ok for a few days and I have bleed ever since!! I really hope this isnt going to continue!! X"

Mine took about 6 months to settle in

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Pleased to see its Menopause awareness week

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I've been pre menopausal for years...hot flushes, no period for months then 3 in 6 weeks. It's bloody annoying. Fortunately, I rarely get stomach cramps and don't have heavy periods. Unfortunately, I get little warning of a period starting in most cases.

If I'm lucky, I will take after my mum and it will be all over by the time I reach 50.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's horrible isn't it. My last period was about 16 months after my penultimate one. That was quite a surprise and I felt really bleurgh. This wasn't helped by my car breaking down in heavy rain and someone driving past me and soaking me to the skin so that I had to drive home in my knickers and hold ups.

Yes, I remember it well.

Hope you feel better.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Read and watch everything - get the help you need.

It is wonderful on the other side (albeit it wrinklier).

By *he Devils Daughter! OP   Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Thanks ladies for ur in put on it , I’m really feeling down n aggy n it’s not like me I’m full of spots never had them before even as a teenager n so bloated n the bloody pain is ridiculously agony

over a year ago

I have been told I am at that point because my periods last for 5 weeks at a time. No other symptoms so not convinced. Sick of being fobbed off just because I'm a woman in my 40's

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've just started hrt estrogen only, will probably take a few weeks to feel full benefits, but so far so good

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I've just started hrt estrogen only, will probably take a few weeks to feel full benefits, but so far so good "

What symptoms were you having for your gp to put you on that?

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I've just started hrt estrogen only, will probably take a few weeks to feel full benefits, but so far so good "

Oestrogen is good the depletion of of it makes us feel so crap and why your skin starts to it’s elasticity

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

* lose

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I think i’m peri menopausal.

My mood swings are terrible

My facial skin is worse than when i was a teenager.

My skin elsewhere is dry, no matter what moisturiser i use.

I’m not sleeping properly.

I get times when i feel like i have a temperature, but otherwise feel fine.

My tummy feels like i’m about to come on at any moment, constantly.

But apart from one large gap between periods i’ve been fairy regular.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I think i’m peri menopausal.

My mood swings are terrible

My facial skin is worse than when i was a teenager.

My skin elsewhere is dry, no matter what moisturiser i use.

I’m not sleeping properly.

I get times when i feel like i have a temperature, but otherwise feel fine.

My tummy feels like i’m about to come on at any moment, constantly.

But apart from one large gap between periods i’ve been fairy regular.

"

* Fairly regular

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I've just started hrt estrogen only, will probably take a few weeks to feel full benefits, but so far so good

What symptoms were you having for your gp to put you on that? "

Daytime hot flushes, night time sweats, sleeplessness, migraines, just not feeling myself at all. Tiredness is a killer. I have mirena coil which gives the progesterone part of it. X

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I've just started hrt estrogen only, will probably take a few weeks to feel full benefits, but so far so good

Daytime hot flushes, night time sweats, sleeplessness, migraines, just not feeling myself at all. Tiredness is a killer. I have mirena coil which gives the progesterone part of it. X"

Thanks. I'm not quite at that stage yet just mental periods! Hope it helps you

over a year ago

I didn't have a period for 7 months, then they came back and I was grumpy as FK about it. The hormone unbalance does make you crabby, But they went away again 6 months ago xxx

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Menopausal symptoms are the best kept secret in life! I spend most of my life in a state of confusion with brain fog! Some of these symptoms can stay with you well beyond menopause. Now there’s a happy thought.

I don’t take anything because I don’t feel my symptoms are bad enough at this point apart from my internal furnace that is

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Daytime hot flushes, night time sweats, sleeplessness, migraines, just not feeling myself at all. Tiredness is a killer. I have mirena coil which gives the progesterone part of it. X

Thanks. I'm not quite at that stage yet just mental periods! Hope it helps you "

I have noticed I've been sleeping a bit better, but that could just be because I'm more relaxed because I've sorted things out

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

I started going through the menopause a couple of years ago. Apart from the hot flushes I was coping fine and loving the no periods. Fast forward to January this year I think I can count on one hand how many days I have not been on it is constant. My mood swings are all over the place and the hot flushes are all the time and worse. I feel so tired and just not right I can burst into tears for no reason

I have been back and forward to the dr who finally said I could have hrt to then say she wanted to investigate further. Was sent for scans and they cane back inconclusive so was being referred to a gynaecologist. The appointment has been changed and put back

I hate getting older

over a year ago

I've had flushes and night sweats for years now ...but in the past 18 months the fatigue and brain fog has been unbearable.... had tests and was vit d deficient ...but after kick ar5e doses still the same ... drs are just working their way through what it could be ...finally bandied the idea that I could be menopausal

Only up side is libido is through the roof but omg the fatigue

Post new Message to Thread