Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

GF Can't Cum Help

Jump to newest

By *nonymous_Hung_Toy OP   Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Hello my girlfriend can not cum or squirt. She's had a decent amount of partners in the past all different shapes and sizes. She just can't cum. She can't even get off with toys. We've tried nearly everything. Toys and Oral at the same time. Plenty of foreplay. Jackhammer thrusting. Nothing works need some help here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jackhammer thrusting.

over a year ago

"Jackhammer thrusting. "

over a year ago

Don’t think the jackhammer thrust will do it ! And not every woman squirts so don’t worry about that one , is she on any medication ? And has she ever orgasmed ?

over a year ago

"Jackhammer thrusting. "

Thats always done the job for me

They need to be going at it like a pneumatic drill though

By *hrisAndKatieCouple
over a year ago

stevenage

Sounds more pycological than anything else

You can be having the best sex in the world but if that nagging voice is in her head then it can effect other things

Have a few drinks - dont make the eveing about sex - go out have fun and relax - things will happen naturually

You dont need a jackhammer!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not everyone squirts.

I used to think I couldn't until I found people who helped me relax and be confident during sex, and took the time to explore my body, etc.

Some women need psychosexual therapy or medical intervention.

over a year ago

I think the harder you try, the less likely it is to happen. If you both think it's a psychological problem contact your GP. there is a drug available in the US - Flibanserin, but not good results so far apparently.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Jackhammer thrusting, particularly if one is hung, as the username implies, is counterproductive for many women. The pain I feel, and I know I'm not alone, when someone thumps my cervix, is nauseating.

over a year ago

OP I get that you are concerned that age can't cum but what does it matter about her squirting? Is that for your enjoyment or her satisfaction? Or did you just see it in poem and assume that's what happens in real life too?

I know she said she's never cum bit have you considered that she's saying that to protect your ego and your obsessing over it is the real issue?

over a year ago

Have you found the clitorus?

over a year ago

Not every woman does. I was 50 the first time I did. X

By *hrisAndKatieCouple
over a year ago

stevenage

" Have you found the clitorus?"

South park refference for the win!!

over a year ago

The brain is a beautiful curse

P

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Jackhammer thrusting.

They need to be going at it like a pneumatic drill though"

Amplitude and frequency?

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Stick to making the fellas come it’s much easier

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Stick to making the fellas come it’s much easier "

If a guy finds it easier to cum than make me cum, he's doing a bad job.

over a year ago

"Jackhammer thrusting.

They need to be going at it like a pneumatic drill though"

Yeh pump the O out of her go at her like your trying to pump up a tire...pump pump pump are you cumming now?....AGAIN!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Jackhammer thrusting.

Yeh pump the O out of her go at her like your trying to pump up a tire...pump pump pump are you cumming now?....AGAIN!"

Oh god, nothing gets me going like pressure to cum. Haha.

By *linyMan
over a year ago

Manchester/London

"The brain is a beautiful curse

P"

And the biggest sexual organ for arousal. Stimulate the mind and most times the body will follow in my experience.

over a year ago

"Jackhammer thrusting.

Yeh pump the O out of her go at her like your trying to pump up a tire...pump pump pump are you cumming now?....AGAIN!

Oh god, nothing gets me going like pressure to cum. Haha. "

Exactly and if anything the reverse can happen I told a guy to stop a few weeks back because he was boring me the words shot out of my mouth before I could stop myself which was way quicker than any orgasm was going to happen. He wasn't impressed but neither was I hahaha

To the OP...does your girlfriend masturbate and has she climaxed playing with herself?, it may be YOUR need to make her cum that is in fact stopping her.

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

PMSL

Has anyone actually looked at this guy's profile AND his "green arrow"? The openers to his threads?

As I said, PMSL.

over a year ago

P

And the biggest sexual organ for arousal. Stimulate the mind and most times the body will follow in my experience. "

Indeed, however learning to release the mental blocks, be truly exposed, to let go if you will, can be tremendously difficult to do.

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"PMSL

Has anyone actually looked at this guy's profile AND his "green arrow"? The openers to his threads?

As I said, PMSL."

Fair!

It's still sometimes a valid question. Which I wish more guys would ask.

over a year ago

"PMSL

As I said, PMSL."

He's a story teller like the majority just not so clever with it. Deadly combo.

By *hrisAndKatieCouple
over a year ago

stevenage

So had a look at his profile ... yeah hes an 18 year old straight guy but veris show he hooks up with guys

Also a luke warm review from an older couple

Starting to think she isnt the problem after all

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Not all men have the ability to make a woman cum so that may be something you can personally work on and together of course.

over a year ago

This is amusing

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Someone's not doing her right ,

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Sounds more pycological than anything else

You can be having the best sex in the world but if that nagging voice is in her head then it can effect other things

Have a few drinks - dont make the eveing about sex - go out have fun and relax - things will happen naturually

You dont need a jackhammer!!"

your wrong!! you do need one!!! well assuming your trying to break up old concrete!!!!!!

By *linyMan
over a year ago

Manchester/London

P

And the biggest sexual organ for arousal. Stimulate the mind and most times the body will follow in my experience.

Indeed, however learning to release the mental blocks, be truly exposed, to let go if you will, can be tremendously difficult to do.

P"

Very true and to take the time to ensure she’s relaxed and at ease with EVERYTHING. The play partner, the setting/environment, her own body confidence, the other persons attitude, there’s soo many things running through a woman’s mind.

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

The opener to his thread "Gf's mum's Used Panties" is quite entertaining. You don't have to be into used panties to appreciate it (I'm not).

over a year ago

"The opener to his thread "Gf's mum's Used Panties" is quite entertaining. You don't have to be into used panties to appreciate it (I'm not)."

He's 18 let him dream

over a year ago

"PMSL

As I said, PMSL."

He's 18. Give him a break!

over a year ago

"The opener to his thread "Gf's mum's Used Panties" is quite entertaining. You don't have to be into used panties to appreciate it (I'm not)."

He's posted it on the stories and fantasies section.

It seems at best a little unnecessary to make repeated posts drawing attention to it when it's not really relevant

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

"The opener to his thread "Gf's mum's Used Panties" is quite entertaining. You don't have to be into used panties to appreciate it (I'm not).

He's posted it on the stories and fantasies section.

It seems at best a little unnecessary to make repeated posts drawing attention to it when it's not really relevant"

O.K. Fair enough. I didn't notice it was in the stories and fantasies section. My apologies.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Have you tried Screwfix. You can get a decent hammer drill for about 30 quid and a couple of chisel attachments to get into the right spot. I reckon she will knock quite a few off. Alternatively if that doesn’t work. Give me a call. I’ve a few tricks up my sleeve

over a year ago

"OP I get that you are concerned that age can't cum but what does it matter about her squirting? Is that for your enjoyment or her satisfaction? Or did you just see it in poem and assume that's what happens in real life too?

I know she said she's never cum bit have you considered that she's saying that to protect your ego and your obsessing over it is the real issue?"

Nothing worse than having the spotlight put on you and turning something into an issue when it isnt.

Squirting is not cumming dont put that pressure on her aswell. I bet alone in her bedroom with her own fingers she will find what is best to pleasure herself. And not with you breathing through the keyhole at her.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I find if the jackhammer does not work the helicopter does.

over a year ago

"I find if the jackhammer does not work the helicopter does."

Do you tie your dressing gown cord to it? And swing it around?

By *jEuphoriaCouple
over a year ago

north kent

"Hello my girlfriend can not cum or squirt. She's had a decent amount of partners in the past all different shapes and sizes. She just can't cum. She can't even get off with toys. We've tried nearly everything. Toys and Oral at the same time. Plenty of foreplay. Jackhammer thrusting. Nothing works need some help here."

I didn’t have ny first orgasm until I was 38.

She may need lots more foreplay, massage, relaxation well beforehand. Teasing, works wonders.

Maybe she has the wrong toys. Get a Wand, and the latest toy called a Womaniser. It is unlike any other, as it ‘sucks’. It has different settings, to build up slowly.

Getting in the right mood is important to women, they have to look and feel sexy.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"I find if the jackhammer does not work the helicopter does.

Do you tie your dressing gown cord to it? And swing it around?"

Ohh no, I am completely naked when I do the helicopter

over a year ago

Buy her some new shoes.

over a year ago

I can't fun, even on my own. I get closer with others than playing by myself, and with the right people I can get incredibly close but that's it. It makes me feel like a failure which is ridiculous, but people make put like it's your own fault if you cannot get there.

I'm on various medications, have various health problems and I've not had more than one partner I saw regularly so it could be any of these things that stops someone getting there.

Just don't pressure her to cum or make her feel bad about it. If I'm enjoying the sex and getting as close as i can that's good enough for me.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"OP I get that you are concerned that age can't cum but what does it matter about her squirting? Is that for your enjoyment or her satisfaction? Or did you just see it in poem and assume that's what happens in real life too?

I know she said she's never cum bit have you considered that she's saying that to protect your ego and your obsessing over it is the real issue?

Nothing worse than having the spotlight put on you and turning something into an issue when it isnt.

Squirting is not cumming dont put that pressure on her aswell. I bet alone in her bedroom with her own fingers she will find what is best to pleasure herself. And not with you breathing through the keyhole at her.

"

It might be better than OP trying to breathe through his ears...

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

There is a medical condition for this. She should speak to her GP. Can be a hormonal imbalance or they can refer for cognitive therapy

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

I would remove the whole 'Cummings aspect from your relationship and just enjoy sexual pleasure . Maybe.if she relaxes past a certain point? She might have stuffin other areas of life putting her off

I feel her pain hardly had any orgasms in my life.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Hello my girlfriend can not cum or squirt. She's had a decent amount of partners in the past all different shapes and sizes. She just can't cum. She can't even get off with toys. We've tried nearly everything. Toys and Oral at the same time. Plenty of foreplay. Jackhammer thrusting. Nothing works need some help here.

I didn’t have ny first orgasm until I was 38.

She may need lots more foreplay, massage, relaxation well beforehand. Teasing, works wonders.

Maybe she has the wrong toys. Get a Wand, and the latest toy called a Womaniser. It is unlike any other, as it ‘sucks’. It has different settings, to build up slowly.

Getting in the right mood is important to women, they have to look and feel sexy.

"

I'd agree re trying a wand. I'd recommend one of the smaller rechargeable ones, like an Andvari, rather than a big mains powered one as they can look a bit scary to a beginner.

(Let her get used to it on her own and see what works for her, rather than using it together and putting more pressure on her.)

By *irty doggXXXMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Yeah I dated a 57 yo lady once and she said she had nover cum. She had 3 kids and been with men and been married etc. I'm pretty good at getting a lady to cum but I couldn't even get her off. So yeah, some women just can't do it.

over a year ago

"Stick to making the fellas come it’s much easier

If a guy finds it easier to cum than make me cum, he's doing a bad job. "

Haha xxx

over a year ago

"Stick to making the fellas come it’s much easier

If a guy finds it easier to cum than make me cum, he's doing a bad job. "

or he's getting what he wants

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Is it a massive problem for her probably not probably more ego getting hurt thinking you're a sex god...

over a year ago

I didn’t start to cum until I got divorced- turns out my ex was crap in bed, who’d a thunk it x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I could do with some jack hammer thrusting

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Try to take the pressure off a bit. Is she young like yourself? If so she will probably come into her own when the times right. If it has become an issue then that's not going to help.

Self exploration is where I'd go if I was her.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Lots of women don't always cum or cum at all. Doesn't mean they do not enjoy sex.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

If a woman told me she never came, I wouldn't tell her that I will make her, cause I'm greedy anyway, I kiss when I want, I pin her against wall when I want, I have sex with her how and when I want, etc etc

If she doesn't cum then she has passionate sex, making her pussy drip and making her mian with pleasure for an hour until I have a great orgasam.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

If taking someone how and when you want then I'm sure the means will also be interpreted as how you want.

over a year ago

"Sounds more pycological than anything else

You dont need a jackhammer!!"

relaxation and lack of pressure

over a year ago

Careful what you wish for. Squirting, Gushing orgasms are a bit like Pringles " Once you pop you can't stop ". Mountains of washing will ensue

Are you ready for it

over a year ago

"Hello my girlfriend can not cum or squirt. She's had a decent amount of partners in the past all different shapes and sizes. She just can't cum. She can't even get off with toys. We've tried nearly everything. Toys and Oral at the same time. Plenty of foreplay. Jackhammer thrusting. Nothing works need some help here."

You need to give her oral for a long time then when she is about to orgasm..rub her labia simultaneously left to right

over a year ago

People focusing too much on the thrusting, more foreplay maybe, put a finger in her arse, try everything you haven’t lol

Post new Message to Thread