Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What next for Jezza?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Game Show, Chat Show. How about a new series of Bullseye with Jezza hosting and Graham keeping scores

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Smack

over a year ago

Concrete boots, chuck the prick in the sea

over a year ago

Iceland ads

over a year ago

"Concrete boots, chuck the prick in the sea"

over a year ago

New host of Top Gear

over a year ago

I think he's finished. Too closely associated with the show and too one dimensional to diversify in to other areas even if he's wanted

over a year ago

Bodyform ads?

over a year ago

Ace columnist.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

A long overdue encounter with those he's mouthed off at from behind his security guards?

He'll probably become a right wing politician; he's more than enough of a cunt to be one.

over a year ago

Gets to sign on...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What about the production team, the TV executives who originally commissioned the show and continued to do so, the viewers and the people who willingly took part? What next for them?

I don't know much about JK but I hope that his life goes well. He isn't solely responsible for what happened.

over a year ago

I hope he disappears off our screens, vile person that he is.

over a year ago

Jezza is Clarkson right,?

This about JK??

By *hinadoll1971Couple
over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

Channel 4 or 5 will buy the rights to it then he be back on

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

He gets to watch daytime tv.

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

I thought the "Jezza" in question was Corbyn, especially as regards the concrete boots!!

over a year ago

UKIP

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I'm a celebrity? Strictly?

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"He gets to watch daytime tv. "

lol then he will know how crap it is!!!

over a year ago

Customer service desk at the sportswear department in Heatons.

'Oi, shut it. You, go that way, and you, go that way. Let's get Graham up here with some grey trackie bottoms.'

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

He does other tv stuff though doesn't he,crime thingy and hospital thingy programme etc. I'm sure he'll be around. Unfortunately.

By *hisCharManMan
over a year ago

South Manchester

Feck all hopefully

over a year ago

A travelling roadshow visiting all the council estates.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

A trip to Westeros to do some lie detectors and mediate a rather fraught aunt/nephew relationship?

over a year ago

"A trip to Westeros to do some lie detectors and mediate a rather fraught aunt/nephew relationship? "

Haha. Imagine if that was the twist in the last episode!

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"A trip to Westeros to do some lie detectors and mediate a rather fraught aunt/nephew relationship?

Haha. Imagine if that was the twist in the last episode!"

Steve, his big body guard, could take over from The Mountain too

over a year ago

"A trip to Westeros to do some lie detectors and mediate a rather fraught aunt/nephew relationship?

Haha. Imagine if that was the twist in the last episode!

Steve, his big body guard, could take over from The Mountain too "

Ha, yeah.

I’d like to see him trying to stop the dragon getting all up in Jon Snow’s face, when he slags Denairys off for “going mental” with the dragon.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/19 15:56:42]

over a year ago

He will write a book about his life which will end up in bargain bin across every branch of The Works.

Then eventually he'll do the celebrate big brother thing and end up on American TV chat shows as be known as the "Angry English Guy", until disappearing into obscurity.

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"He does other tv stuff though doesn't he,crime thingy and hospital thingy programme etc. I'm sure he'll be around. Unfortunately."
the hospital one is good that he does and also the one where he makes kids dreams come true

over a year ago

"He does other tv stuff though doesn't he,crime thingy and hospital thingy programme etc. I'm sure he'll be around. Unfortunately.the hospital one is good that he does and also the one where he makes kids dreams come true"

I've never seen the one where he makes kids dreams come true. Presumably he does this by taking them away from the parents.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Obscurity I hope

By *ellbound_GhoulwarpWoman
over a year ago

Fifth Circle of Hell

All the negative comments towards him and the show, what about all those kids he helped for Xmas, got people off drugs, reunited families and so much more. Benefit street did far more damage than JK but no fucker bats an eyelid about that and or love island

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Those morning 'baiting' shows have been around for decades, far longer than he was, isnt that what Vanessa felz and Trisha did?

Whilst he may have been rather odious the programme helped and supported quite a few families through addiction and after, the on screen stuff was marketed and aimed at a certain audience, JK was just playing his part well.

He will no doubt be back with a different approach to helping people. Or the same show on a lesser known channel.

over a year ago

"What about the production team, the TV executives who originally commissioned the show and continued to do so, the viewers and the people who willingly took part? What next for them?

I don't know much about JK but I hope that his life goes well. He isn't solely responsible for what happened. "

I've been wondering this too. He wasn't alone in making the programme yet he's getting all the blame.

over a year ago

A friends sister went on the show recently, that was the one and only time I watched it. My friend thought it was great, she was so proud. But it made her sister look like an idiot. Strangely it all occurred because a friend had asked her to do a threesome with her and partner. She said no but pinched the bloke.

It should have been taken off TV years ago. Gallows mentality really, jeering and poking fun at other humans x

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"What about the production team, the TV executives who originally commissioned the show and continued to do so, the viewers and the people who willingly took part? What next for them?

I don't know much about JK but I hope that his life goes well. He isn't solely responsible for what happened.

I've been wondering this too. He wasn't alone in making the programme yet he's getting all the blame. "

It was his production company that made it.

over a year ago

I've been wondering this too. He wasn't alone in making the programme yet he's getting all the blame.

It was his production company that made it. "

But someone at ITV must have agreed to air it. He can't just come up with an idea and broadcast it.

The Charlotte Show, Katie Price, Geordie Something, Love Island, they're all car crash tv too.

over a year ago

"Game Show, Chat Show. How about a new series of Bullseye with Jezza hosting and Graham keeping scores "

Chances are that he'll go back over to America. They love him over there, so he'll most likely just resurrect his stateside show and live over there now

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"He will write a book about his life which will end up in bargain bin across every branch of The Works.

Then eventually he'll do the celebrate big brother thing and end up on American TV chat shows as be known as the "Angry English Guy", until disappearing into obscurity."

He's had an American version that I've had the misfortune to catch when back there.

With luck, he'll disappear from both countries screens and retire

over a year ago

It was about time that show was ridiculous. He would get aggressive towards the people and then the next minute be on that person's side just to get the public fired up and hate someone

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

A military based general knowledge quiz show on daytime digital cable channel UK Conquest

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Jeremy Kyle the road show.

Coming soon to a chav town near you.

Mr2

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
over a year ago

near you...

This is very similar to what happened to Noel Edmonds (a contestant died during a stunt and his show was shut down).

Right now, many folk wouldn't urinate upon him should he appear to be in a state of combustion but then again Noel disappeared for a few years before bounced back with Deal Or No Deal.

By *greygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

will take his trash show to circus freak show .you know tattood ladies .dancing bears .farting midgets being fired out of a cannon .blind morris dancers .and a cooking show .how to make humble pie .hope he sends flowers to the grave .

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

Going by the thread title, I got excited at the prospect of comrade Corbin having been removed as Labour leader

No such luck

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

DNA testing in Sports Direct stores...

Post new Message to Thread