Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

braveheart

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i dont know why i cant get a reply on the site lol. Beginning to think ive got 2 heads ok im not a richard gere lookalike lol any tips pls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought we were going to discuss Mel Gibson in plaid then. Disappointed =(

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

its the moniker m8, people think straight away about a historically incorrect film where an Aussie with the worst accent for a character... well since Dick van Dyke..

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"i dont know why i cant get a reply on the site lol. Beginning to think ive got 2 heads ok im not a richard gere lookalike lol any tips pls"

Are you leaving then hun? YIPEEE FREEEEEEEEDOM haha sorry sweet couldnt resist that one x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I thought we were going to discuss Mel Gibson in plaid then. Disappointed =("

as in strewth bruce you can take away...etc etc

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I thought we were going to discuss Mel Gibson in plaid then. Disappointed =("

Mel Gibson hmmm phwoarrrrrrrrrrrr

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I thought we were going to discuss Mel Gibson in plaid then. Disappointed =(

Mel Gibson hmmm phwoarrrrrrrrrrrr"

Or should I say 20yrs ago phwoarrrr

over a year ago

"its the moniker m8, people think straight away about a historically incorrect film where an Aussie with the worst accent for a character... well since Dick van Dyke..

"

Don't you remember Sean Connery's accent in 'The Untouchables?'. Or his accent in 'The Hunt for the Red October'?

over a year ago

"i dont know why i cant get a reply on the site lol. Beginning to think ive got 2 heads ok im not a richard gere lookalike lol any tips pls"

Patience and more information on your profile may help. There are lots of single males on here so things are competitive fro them.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"its the moniker m8, people think straight away about a historically incorrect film where an Aussie with the worst accent for a character... well since Dick van Dyke..

Don't you remember Sean Connery's accent in 'The Untouchables?'. Or his accent in 'The Hunt for the Red October'?"

Sean is well known for speaking in his Scottish accent, he does not, as I recall ever change it

over a year ago

Don't you remember Sean Connery's accent in 'The Untouchables?'. Or his accent in 'The Hunt for the Red October'?

Sean is well known for speaking in his Scottish accent, he does not, as I recall ever change it"

hfro...he was russian lol x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sean is well known for speaking in his Scottish accent, he does not, as I recall ever change it

hfro...he was russian lol x"

But still with a Scots accent

By *andymanleeds43Man
over a year ago

Leeds

FREEDOM

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

Don't you remember Sean Connery's accent in 'The Untouchables?'. Or his accent in 'The Hunt for the Red October'?"

yeah but Shaun Connery could talk rubbish and he would still be phwoar

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Don't you remember Sean Connery's accent in 'The Untouchables?'. Or his accent in 'The Hunt for the Red October'? yeah but Shaun Connery could talk rubbish and he would still be phwoar"

I vocal 3some, him and Patrick Stewart mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

hfro...he was russian lol x"

In the Untouchables he was meant to be Irish.... it was the most Scottish sounding Irish person I have ever heard.

over a year ago

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy its on again! There will be jocks coming out of chippys all over the place waving their saveloy's at passing pedestrians and cars.

Post new Message to Thread