Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Having a tant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol) "
whats a tant?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol) whats a tant?"

A tant is one key to the right of rant.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol) whats a tant?

A tant is one key to the right of rant."

okies fankoo...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol) "

Did you mean tantrum?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol) whats a tant?

and a bit up from a tart

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

over a year ago

"Why do some guys take the huff when they only message or text when they want some light relief ..and im the baddy for not giving a helping hand over the phone ...any others have this ?..( btw hes just been blocked lol) whats a tant?"

Having a paddy ...throwing his dummy out of the pram

over a year ago

cos those guys are rather stupid and not worth bothering with

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Having a paddy ...throwing his dummy out of the pram "

lol okies ...i never had this do you get the same ones messaging when they wanna knock one out then?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

some guys have a tent cos they get aroused...

various stimuli etc..

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Am sometimes asked how Im going to help them out.... guess what my reply is.... go on!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"some guys have a tent cos they get aroused...

various stimuli etc..

"

tinted windows?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Am sometimes asked how Im going to help them out.... guess what my reply is.... go on! "
ok if you insist?

over a year ago

in Lancashire

various stimuli etc..

tinted windows?"

ah tinting lol..

probably a most unarousing look i may suggest..

did tinting have a dog called snowy also?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

various stimuli etc..

tinted windows?

ah tinting lol..

did tinting have a dog called snowy also?"

Dint I tell u I am illiterate?

over a year ago

I had that one Saturday when I was exchanging texts with someone from here, he asked me what I was up to tomorrow and when I said, spending it with my kids, he called me a timewaster! Hence I added that bit in my profile And I blocked him

I have also noticed on Sundays that I get more 'new' messages and I have decided that it is because they are bored and want some fun, they don't read a profile first and see if they match any of the criteria, and my message telling them why we are not going to meet, gets deleted tsk tsk

over a year ago

in Lancashire

various stimuli etc..

tinted windows?

ah tinting lol..

did tinting have a dog called snowy also?Dint I tell u I am illiterate?"

will forgive you..

you have a cheeky smile..

and a great arse..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I had that one Saturday when I was exchanging texts with someone from here, he asked me what I was up to tomorrow and when I said, spending it with my kids, he called me a timewaster! Hence I added that bit in my profile And I blocked him

I have also noticed on Sundays that I get more 'new' messages and I have decided that it is because they are bored and want some fun, they don't read a profile first and see if they match any of the criteria, and my message telling them why we are not going to meet, gets deleted tsk tsk "

Thats cos in Sundays more blokes are finding they have the time to look at their pride and joy and miss a helping hand as they are not rushing off to work... I agree with you btw on the kids thing...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

various stimuli etc..

tinted windows?

ah tinting lol..

did tinting have a dog called snowy also?Dint I tell u I am illiterate?

will forgive you..

and a great arse..

"

Think I might enjoy you more if you dont forgive me tehe

over a year ago

yep happens down south too lol must be u and me v the rest of em lol

over a year ago

in Lancashire

various stimuli etc..

tinted windows?

ah tinting lol..

did tinting have a dog called snowy also?Dint I tell u I am illiterate?

will forgive you..

and a great arse..

Think I might enjoy you more if you dont forgive me tehe "

as the lady wishes..

over a year ago

"I had that one Saturday when I was exchanging texts with someone from here, he asked me what I was up to tomorrow and when I said, spending it with my kids, he called me a timewaster! Hence I added that bit in my profile And I blocked him

I have also noticed on Sundays that I get more 'new' messages and I have decided that it is because they are bored and want some fun, they don't read a profile first and see if they match any of the criteria, and my message telling them why we are not going to meet, gets deleted tsk tsk Thats cos in Sundays more blokes are finding they have the time to look at their pride and joy and miss a helping hand as they are not rushing off to work... I agree with you btw on the kids thing... "

I got a random message as i was leaving for work...had a shower and need a wank...i dont it helped i replied should have had a wank before the shower and wash it off lol...the curt reply back was sorry to have throubled you..theres some arseholes

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I have also noticed on Sundays that I get more 'new' messages and I have decided that it is because they are bored and want some fun, they don't read a profile first and see if they match any of the criteria, and my message telling them why we are not going to meet, gets deleted tsk tsk Thats cos in Sundays more blokes are finding they have the time to look at their pride and joy and miss a helping hand as they are not rushing off to work... I agree with you btw on the kids thing...

I got a random message as i was leaving for work...had a shower and need a wank...i dont it helped i replied should have had a wank before the shower and wash it off lol...the curt reply back was sorry to have throubled you..theres some arseholes "

Thats exactly what I meant ... I think some (not many) think that the site offers cheap sex and that everybody on here is desperate. Dont let it worry you, they are the minority, Im sure.

Post new Message to Thread