Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunday night

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

and feeling full of joy looking ahead at next week! No, I am serious, I love my work and I can say I look forward to tomorrow.

What are you looking forward to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm the same. love my job, even stayed in tonight so I can be in early tomorrow as we had system problems Friday and have a shedload of work to catch up on.

Other than that,looking forward to the snow going and been back commuting by bike and running outdoors rather than battering the treadmill.

Oh ad hopefully a trip to VA on Friday night!

By *xxmale76xxxMan
over a year ago

inverness

i too love my job! started work in a saw mill about 9 months ago. monday to friday, 7-5! i used to be a chef for 13 years, so im loving nights and weekends off!!! so im looking forward to going to work, and a possible meet the morrow too!!!

over a year ago

Its good that you like your job, lots of people dont. I am looking forward to taking my dog for a walk with my hubby tomorow and looking forward to meeting another man off here for sex.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Its good that you like your job, lots of people dont. I am looking forward to taking my dog for a walk with my hubby tomorow and looking forward to meeting another man off here for sex."
Mind you that sounds a nice alternative ,too

over a year ago

I don't

over a year ago

"and feeling full of joy looking ahead at next week! No, I am serious, I love my work and I can say I look forward to tomorrow.

What are you looking forward to? "

Ditto! but no one understands, lol...

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

" I don't"
Hope something comes your way soon!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"and feeling full of joy looking ahead at next week! No, I am serious, I love my work and I can say I look forward to tomorrow.

Ditto! but no one understands, lol..."

Aw, thats bad - why is that, do u think?

over a year ago

Ive been off a week ill and i cant remember the last time i was just off for so long and looking forward to going back to work and enjoying the banter

over a year ago

I'm nervous about tomorrow - starting a new job role that is going to be very hard and daunting xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Ive been off a week ill and i cant remember the last time i was just off for so long and looking forward to going back to work and enjoying the banter "
I know what you mean, it is not just the actual job, it is the people with whom you can have fun. Its all about being a social animal, isnt it?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm nervous about tomorrow - starting a new job role that is going to be very hard and daunting xx"

natural to be a tad nervous, stay positive..

you have achieved the new position so keep that in mind..

ease into it then go from there..

good luck..

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I'm nervous about tomorrow - starting a new job role that is going to be very hard and daunting xx"

Good luck x

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Good luck, walk tall and remember not to tell them about vertical and horizontal friends, some words mean different things t5o the non - swingers... All the best for tomorrow

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm hoping next week will get me a new job, or at the very least an interview

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

What are you looking forward to? "

Half term time to spend with my daughter

over a year ago

I'm looking forward to a lie in on a Monday morn... So very rare...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am looking forward to find out if I still have a job this week.. However for the past 2 months all I have heard it.. We will find out next week... Was meant to have my consultation Friday but waited around for an hour for someone to come down and say that she is in a meeting....

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm hoping next week will get me a new job, or at the very least an interview "
I m keeping my fingers, and in your case everything else as well crossed xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I'm hoping next week will get me a new job, or at the very least an interview I m keeping my fingers, and in your case everything else as well crossed xx"

please don't keep EVERY thing crossed xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I am looking forward to find out if I still have a job this week.. However for the past 2 months all I have heard it.. We will find out next week... Was meant to have my consultation Friday but waited around for an hour for someone to come down and say that she is in a meeting.... "
That is such a horrible and ina a way disrespectful way to treat people. I do realise that sometimes there are delays in business but to be strung along for weeks does not do anything for you stress levels. Hope you get good news soon

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm looking forward to a lie in on a Monday morn... So very rare..."

Hey, I do like my mornings in bed also... with you on that one

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm hoping next week will get me a new job, or at the very least an interview I m keeping my fingers, and in your case everything else as well crossed xx

please don't keep EVERY thing crossed xx"

Thanks, I would have found it hard anyway

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I'm hoping next week will get me a new job, or at the very least an interview I m keeping my fingers, and in your case everything else as well crossed xx

please don't keep EVERY thing crossed xxThanks, I would have found it hard anyway "

over a year ago

Half term time to spend with my daughter"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I am looking forward to find out if I still have a job this week.. However for the past 2 months all I have heard it.. We will find out next week... Was meant to have my consultation Friday but waited around for an hour for someone to come down and say that she is in a meeting.... That is such a horrible and ina a way disrespectful way to treat people. I do realise that sometimes there are delays in business but to be strung along for weeks does not do anything for you stress levels. Hope you get good news soon "

ditto, sheer bloody bad management to hang people out..

morale must be low, stay positive..

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I am looking forward to find out if I still have a job this week.. However for the past 2 months all I have heard it.. We will find out next week... Was meant to have my consultation Friday but waited around for an hour for someone to come down and say that she is in a meeting.... That is such a horrible and ina a way disrespectful way to treat people. I do realise that sometimes there are delays in business but to be strung along for weeks does not do anything for you stress levels. Hope you get good news soon

ditto, sheer bloody bad management to hang people out..

morale must be low, stay positive..

"

It is I am seconded so not at the office.. my main role is the one that is being up for refunding. I hope they get it so I can carry on with my secondment and look for a different job..

over a year ago

It's half term = time off = no students

over a year ago

I start a new contract tomorrow, so a little aprehensive.

Been totally self employed for a long time and now going to be employed, so not sure how I am going to find it

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I start a new contract tomorrow, so a little aprehensive.

Been totally self employed for a long time and now going to be employed, so not sure how I am going to find it "

good luck - sure it work out fine for you xx

over a year ago

"I start a new contract tomorrow, so a little aprehensive.

Been totally self employed for a long time and now going to be employed, so not sure how I am going to find it

good luck - sure it work out fine for you xx"

Thanks xx

Post new Message to Thread