Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you own a samsung galaxy S2?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Need some advice please as been looking online for a decent quote for a samsung galaxy s2 and brain is fried so where can I get a good deal with a monthly payment and less than £50 excess?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i have one ,bought the phone then went down to my T mobile shop and got a open contract ,which costs around £20 per month ,gives me pleanty tex ,net and some talk time ,and i can end the contract at any time

over a year ago

I have one. Contract with 3. £30 per month gives me unlimited calls, unlimited texts and unlimited internet.

over a year ago

I just bought one sim free for my daughter for xmas and she got a sim only contract to put in it, ok you have to pay for the phone but works out better over the duration of the contract and the sim only contract are so much cheaper

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry meant to say am looking for good mobile phone insurance with this phone ones I have found don't have an excess under £50!!

over a year ago

"Sorry meant to say am looking for good mobile phone insurance with this phone ones I have found don't have an excess under £50!! "

have a word with Mr google and look for 'protectyourbubble'

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have one and insured it through the site already mentioned protectyourbubble.

The excess is still 50 quid but that was the lowest I found, but the insurance is only 3 quid a month which was a lot less than anywhere else I looked.

Post new Message to Thread