Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexchange......

Jump to newest

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You get a message offering the following deal ......

'I will come round and fix anything that needs fixing - washing machine , hoover , doors etc or do some painting in exchange for a good sex session......'

What is your immediate reaction?

What are you REALLY thinking?

Do you reply at all?

If you reply what do you say?

Is it okay to do this or is it wrong?

Does a level of attraction cloud the issue ?

I'd appreciate at least a few sensible answers before the comedians and sarkomites kick in .... although they must :P

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't like doormats.

over a year ago

No, just no, if I need a tradesman, I would rather a professional.

If there is a problem with his work, imagine explaining that one away to the relevant trade body.

Its just a form of prostituting themselves, ugly.

If I was attracted to a workman, as their employer, I am in a position of power, and it is therefore not appropriate to act upon it.

If the roles were reversed- I go into peoples houses every day as part of my job- and I was propositioned- I would have to cease my contract with them.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I would think it a joke and not to be taken seriously

Its just a different version of the usual messages that want to end with a meet

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"You get a message offering the following deal ......

'I will come round and fix anything that needs fixing - washing machine , hoover , doors etc or do some painting in exchange for a good sex session......'

Do you reply at all?

I'd appreciate at least a few sensible answers before the comedians and sarkomites kick in .... although they must :P "

we've got 4 acres that needs fencing - do a good job and we'll see how you can be rewarded lol

over a year ago

I want a job doing I pay for it to be done. I don't mix business and pleasure.

One time I paid for a fab friend to do work he took the money and run out on me.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

So far so good ...

Who is the doormat Pearl ?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A tradesman doing work for basically free? Would never happen!

over a year ago

In order:

Is he viable meet material...

Is he a good odd job...

If you are not satisfied with his work will he take No for an answer...

If you can "yes" to all 3... Why not go for it...?

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"A tradesman doing work for basically free? Would never happen! "

No. He want's a fuck.

How much does the average prozzy charge for an indoor session with a cuppa thrown in ?

over a year ago

"A tradesman doing work for basically free? Would never happen!

No. He want's a fuck.

How much does the average prozzy charge for an indoor session with a cuppa thrown in ? "

....... a clear through of her pipes and her boiler re-cladding.

over a year ago

"A tradesman doing work for basically free? Would never happen!

No. He want's a fuck.

How much does the average prozzy charge for an indoor session with a cuppa thrown in ? "

That surely depends on the type of work that needs to be done...

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Uhmmmmmmmm lots of oral , tons of groping a good missionary legs up pounding a brave attempt at sloppy seconds doggy and a failed mission for anal entry ......

how much ?

over a year ago

"Uhmmmmmmmm lots of oral , tons of groping a good missionary legs up pounding a brave attempt at sloppy seconds doggy and a failed mission for anal entry ......

how much ?"

I wouldnt charge too much for all that...

over a year ago

I have friends who are electricians, builders, carpenters etc, my future son-in-laws are both pretty handy I've never called on them because I HATE the thought of being beholden and if the work wasn't up to my exacting standards I'd have to eat it...and that would not make me happy.

So no...I wouldn't accept.

But...if he looked like Daniel Craig...hmmm...well...erm...well...hmmm...let me see now...

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I know Sassy I know ..... it's just worth blowing all the electrics and having your kitchen work top circular sawed in half IF IF and i said IF he was Daniel Craig.....

Good girl for considering all angles..... ( not positions angles )

over a year ago

First of all, you're letting a complete stranger into your home if you go through with it.

Secondly, how can you be sure of a good qualified job.

Thirdly, how do you know he'll give you good sex.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"First of all, you're letting a complete stranger into your home if you go through with it.

Thirdly, how do you know he'll give you good sex."

Well thought out that man. So you give up your day and home for a session of bad sex and every time you try to whisk a couple of egg whites the garage door shoots up and the car fucks off !

over a year ago

"First of all, you're letting a complete stranger into your home if you go through with it.

Well thought out that man. So you give up your day and home for a session of bad sex and every time you try to whisk a couple of egg whites the garage door shoots up and the car fucks off !"

If you keep him working until the jobs are finished for his reward, the jobs will be rushed.

If you give him a taster his mind won't be on the work and will have poor quality.

If you both have different ideas of what good sex is, you both might end up thinking you've had your pants down!

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Well thought out that man. So you give up your day and home for a session of bad sex and every time you try to whisk a couple of egg whites the garage door shoots up and the car fucks off !

If you keep him working until the jobs are finished for his reward, the jobs will be rushed.

If you give him a taster his mind won't be on the work and will have poor quality.

If you both have different ideas of what good sex is, you both might end up thinking you've had your pants down!"

You've done this before.

I'll have two spindles mended and the draught proofing stuck round the doors please.... for that I pay one tit flash and one tit creamed with squeezy cream.

over a year ago

If you both have different ideas of what good sex is, you both might end up thinking you've had your pants down!

You've done this before.

I'll have two spindles mended and the draught proofing stuck round the doors please.... for that I pay one tit flash and one tit creamed with squeezy cream."

Don't like squeezy/squirty cream and I'm a bum man, so a short skirt, black seamed stocking and no knickers for you to giz a cheeky flash or two and I'll get me tool out

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

we would think that the guy making the 'offer' was disrespectful tbh..

that 'you' were the sort of person who would have sex with someone based on 'payment'..

not for us tbh..

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have a good arse. You can have a sneaky peek for the draught proofing and a rough fumble for the window latches. No rear entry tho ....... at any price.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

we would think that the guy making the 'offer' was disrespectful tbh..

that 'you' were the sort of person who would have sex with someone based on 'payment'..

not for us tbh..

"

I said that too him.

He called me nasty things.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

maybe his level of 'workmanship' is higher than that of his manners....

but probably not..

over a year ago

My first reaction was 'eewww' it seems scummy to me .... I'd probably just send a message back saying 'thanks, but no thanks' and leave it at that.

However, if a woman sent me a message saying she would do some things around the house in exchange for sex.. i'd invite her round straight away!

Ha, such a hypocrite!

over a year ago

"I have a good arse. You can have a sneaky peek for the draught proofing and a rough fumble for the window latches. No rear entry tho ....... at any price. "

If you send a sample of the rear via pm for an estimate as to whether the rough fumble will be worth taking the job on.

over a year ago

"I would think it a joke and not to be taken seriously

Its just a different version of the usual messages that want to end with a meet"

+1

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

iv had the same message i just ignored it

over a year ago

Well, I've got it made, or have I?

Kate cleans the house, does the shopping, cooks the food and fux my brains out most nights, and it doesn't cost me anything, except my freedom, all my wages and everything else I've got

over a year ago

Right now? if they were good looking? and could wait a few more weeks for payment?

vereeeee tempting.... ooooh....

um....

fuck it, why not

over a year ago

Absolutely no, I think its bloody disgraceful. I've seen requests many many times though, gardeners, naked electricians etc etc

The worst profession for this are the photographers. They really piss me off, though granted about 99% of them are not actually photographers. But then there is a regular demand, people asking for them.

I am cynical and when I've brought it up on previous forum posts the photographers have said that they have studios and they see it as a way to practice. I have to admit I don't believe it.

So therefore I am of the opinion that if you want anything doing in the house, or if you have a useful practical skill to offer, don't bring it into the swinging world

over a year ago

Do you reply at all?

I'd appreciate at least a few sensible answers before the comedians and sarkomites kick in .... although they must :P "

I would delete and go to the next message if I am being honest and wouldn't dream of wasting my time theorising over it.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

My interested. Don't let strangers who want sex in our house and sounds like a jack of all trades master of none. If I want a half arsed job done I'll let hubby do it..... (don't tell him I said that )

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Oh and goes without saying that we think sex with us is for mutual pleasure and not as payment... Believe there is a name for that kind of thing.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

lol i thought this was about changing sex, not charging for it lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have quite a few friends that are tradesmen, i would never expect them to do it cheap but i do know they wont rip me off. Just wish i had a friend who was a decorater instead of an ex husband lol

over a year ago

Like it was said earlier...business and pleasure don't mix!

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Oh and goes without saying that we think sex with us is for mutual pleasure and not as payment... Believe there is a name for that kind of thing. "

Nothing wrong with payment in kind. I know some girls have been very grateful to me in the past... I think they got value for no money

Wolf

over a year ago

Hypotetically if I met an electrician and he fitted a Saturday Night Fever dancefloor effect in my lounge and in exchange I had sex with him, I would feel somehow embarrassed by how I'd paid for that.

I wouldn't want to think that anything in my house was paid for by me lying on my back, I'm happy to know I've worked for it.

I wouldn't ever have anyone I'd played with do anything other than a sexual act because I feel its taking advantage.

I keep swinging away from my real everyday life therefore I don't want to be reminded of it whilst relaxing at home. And if things go sour in the future, and they could so easily do so, I wouldn't want it said that I'd used my body to pay.

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Do you reply at all?

I know, but I'm thinking he'll need lots of lube and something to bite on if it's going to be a really good session...

Seriously though, what if Fred Dibnah was a member of this site?

over a year ago

Hubby is fantastic at decorating But ugly as fook.. lol im so lucky

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Assuming it was a serious offer.... in all honesty, my first reaction would be to check out what they looked like.

If I didn't fancy them I'd ignore them.

If I did fancy them.... well I probably would take them up on the offer, if they were qualified to do the job I wanted them to do.

I do appreciate in doing so it would make me a hooker, but I can live with that as the rest of it is all win-win for me.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Assuming it was a serious offer.... in all honesty, my first reaction would be to check out what they looked like.

If I did fancy them.... well I probably would take them up on the offer, if they were qualified to do the job I wanted them to do.

I do appreciate in doing so it would make me a hooker, but I can live with that as the rest of it is all win-win for me."

It wasn't level heads like you that I was thinking about.

If you want to put out for the Coke Break Man and you've checked his credentials are all in order all well n good.

I was thinking more about some skint young thing gritting her teeth underneath the reality of this plug ugly 62 year old so that she can get the machine fixed to wash the kids clothes.

I really should write the script.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

right granny,show us yer tits

gies a flash oh yer knicks

i'll mend that fence

and re point yer bricks

see you tuesday

bout half past six.

oh that'll be a good yin for valentines day.

ps it'll probably be closer to eleven,

but that didn't rhyme.

over a year ago

"Assuming it was a serious offer.... in all honesty, my first reaction would be to check out what they looked like.

I do appreciate in doing so it would make me a hooker, but I can live with that as the rest of it is all win-win for me.

It wasn't level heads like you that I was thinking about.

If you want to put out for the Coke Break Man and you've checked his credentials are all in order all well n good.

I was thinking more about some skint young thing gritting her teeth underneath the reality of this plug ugly 62 year old so that she can get the machine fixed to wash the kids clothes.

I really should write the script."

Sorry Gran

I shall unlevel my head before any further contribution.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Come to think of it........

If a woman ( or bloke for that matter ) sold sex on here - escorts prostitutes etc...... the profile would be taken off.

So.... is is any different for a bloke to say I'll do jobs for sex?

If he messaged and said I'll pay you for sex I doubt anyone would be saying Oh it's okay.

Isn't services for sex exactly the same thing ?

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"right granny,show us yer tits

gies a flash oh yer knicks

i'll mend that fence

and re point yer bricks

see you tuesday

bout half past six.

oh that'll be a good yin for valentines day.

ps it'll probably be closer to eleven,

but that didn't rhyme. "

That'll be the only valentine I get.

I'm more than honoured. Here's me tits.....

(*) ( * ) I really should work on the left one.

over a year ago

"

"

Yep.

over a year ago

damn! I forgot to unlevel

over a year ago

"Come to think of it........

If a woman ( or bloke for that matter ) sold sex on here - escorts prostitutes etc...... the profile would be taken off.

So.... is is any different for a bloke to say I'll do jobs for sex?

If he messaged and said I'll pay you for sex I doubt anyone would be saying Oh it's okay.

"

Barter economy?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Before i took S&M off my range of interests i often got men offering to come and clean ect in return for humiliation or just to do it in the nude. i never took anyone up on it as i wasnt sure i could keep a straight face

As for sex for favours, tbh id rather they just pay me...if i am to be a whore at least i will be an honest one

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I can accept the differences in that offer.

The being forced to clean is part of being demeaned.

That's totally different. The cleaning becomes part of the sex scenario.

over a year ago

hexham

"I can accept the differences in that offer.

The being forced to clean is part of being demeaned.

That's totally different. The cleaning becomes part of the sex scenario."

Exactly, it was merely the fact i didnt think i could hold up my end of the bargain...ie be all stern and Dommey that meant i turned them down, i had no problem ethically with getting jobs done if they got a sexual kick out of doing it.

over a year ago

hexham

Do you reply at all?

I'd appreciate at least a few sensible answers before the comedians and sarkomites kick in .... although they must :P

I know, but I'm thinking he'll need lots of lube and something to bite on if it's going to be a really good session...

Seriously though, what if Fred Dibnah was a member of this site?"

You want to fuck someone then have them blow up your chimney

over a year ago

Well since I'm not a tradesman or a handy man, I think this practice is a disgrace and everyone should ignore such offers

over a year ago

Ive got a door that needs putting on if anyone wants to help

over a year ago

"Ive got a door that needs putting on if anyone wants to help "

You want ya back door easing... Im ya man...;-);-)

Post new Message to Thread