Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lion costumes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was having a bit of a joke with my better half.

I am a Leo and I thought i was more akin to a cat than her pet pussy Simba.

She disagreed so i said, “what if i wore i Lion costume and started roaring”?

Holly had a good giggle and thought it would be a funny addition to some bedroom fun!!

It stayed as a joke till recently now she is talking of a Lion and Lioness combo with me as the Lioness!!!

Shall i indulge Holly in another one of her quirky fantasies and start shopping around for Lion and Lioness costumes??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. Photos or it didn't happen.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Enjoy yourself, that's the mane thing

over a year ago

Get outfits with flaps, yeah?

over a year ago

"Enjoy yourself, that's the mane thing "

I'm sure it'll be a roaring success

over a year ago

I'm not sure why you are so suprised with you being the lioness. The lioness is the the one who does all the work, while the lion gets to be a lazy shit and just lie there most of the time. I'm not stupid .

Just looked online, we can have 2. The lioness one can be custom made with a velcro pull down flap by the arsehole. Perfect!!! . Shall i order?

over a year ago

"Get outfits with flaps, yeah?"

You know Holly, she is insisting on it especially in my costume

And great puns ladies

Thank god there are no bum puns yet!!!

over a year ago

The urge to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away....

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"

And great puns ladies

Thank god there are no bum puns yet!!!"

Oh, butt there will be

over a year ago

"I'm not sure why you are so suprised with you being the lioness. The lioness is the the one who does all the work, while the lion gets to be a lazy shit and just lie there most of the time. I'm not stupid .

Just looked online, we can have 2. The lioness one can be custom made with a velcro pull down flap by the arsehole. Perfect!!! . Shall i order? "

Pmsl

over a year ago

"I'm not sure why you are so suprised with you being the lioness. The lioness is the the one who does all the work, while the lion gets to be a lazy shit and just lie there most of the time. I'm not stupid .

Just looked online, we can have 2. The lioness one can be custom made with a velcro pull down flap by the arsehole. Perfect!!! . Shall i order? "

Do I have a choice???

If history is anything to go by....NO!!!!

But can I have buttons instead of velcro as it might chaff my lovely bum cheeks and please keep any “tools” regular sized as i haven’t fully recovered from your last idea!!!!

over a year ago

"Get outfits with flaps, yeah?

You know Holly, she is insisting on it especially in my costume

And great puns ladies

Thank god there are no bum puns yet!!!"

Custom made or off the peg?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/04/19 20:10:01]

over a year ago

"The urge to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away...."

Out for the count from the pain is more like it!!

But I don’t think they have wrote that song yet

over a year ago

Just looked online, we can have 2. The lioness one can be custom made with a velcro pull down flap by the arsehole. Perfect!!! . Shall i order?

Do I have a choice???

But can I have buttons instead of velcro as it might chaff my lovely bum cheeks and please keep any “tools” regular sized as i haven’t fully recovered from your last idea!!!! "

You didn't say please .

It will just be a good excuse to rub cocoa butter on them afterwards. Be grateful I'm so considerate. The velcro stays

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thought she loved pigeons

over a year ago

"Thought she loved pigeons "

I did. But hes been given the all clear from the STD clinic, since his treatment,so the pigeon role play fantasy doesnt work as well anymore

over a year ago

Do I have a choice???

But can I have buttons instead of velcro as it might chaff my lovely bum cheeks and please keep any “tools” regular sized as i haven’t fully recovered from your last idea!!!!

You didn't say please .

It will just be a good excuse to rub cocoa butter on them afterwards. Be grateful I'm so considerate. The velcro stays "

Oh bugger!!!

At least the cocoa butter rub will ease my suffering... if am awake for it

And pretty please with half and half sugar on it go easy on me this time!!

over a year ago

Do I have a choice???

You didn't say please .

It will just be a good excuse to rub cocoa butter on them afterwards. Be grateful I'm so considerate. The velcro stays

Oh bugger!!!

And pretty please with half and half sugar on it go easy on me this time!!"

Christ! The point is to push boundaries. If i went easy on you, I'd just look like i was going soft

over a year ago

"Thought she loved pigeons

I did. But hes been given the all clear from the STD clinic, since his treatment,so the pigeon role play fantasy doesnt work as well anymore "

over a year ago

"The urge to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away...."

Lol...in the jungle the mighty jungle

over a year ago

"

You didn't say please .

Oh bugger!!!

Christ! The point is to push boundaries. If i went easy on you, I'd just look like i was going soft "

Ok ok it’s not as if i go soft on you....I think my hardness is becoming legendary

over a year ago

"

You didn't say please .

Oh bugger!!!

Christ! The point is to push boundaries. If i went easy on you, I'd just look like i was going soft

Ok ok it’s not as if i go soft on you....I think my hardness is becoming legendary "

I'm more shocked when you are soft, to be fair

over a year ago

"Thought she loved pigeons

I did. But hes been given the all clear from the STD clinic, since his treatment,so the pigeon role play fantasy doesnt work as well anymore "

She hasn’t given up on the dream PMF but to put things straight it was a PTD which I only got as Holly insisted i made the outfit from real pigeon feathers as she likes how they feel on her skin

Post new Message to Thread