Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Social networking

Jump to newest

By *emima_puddlefuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

hexham

Sometimes here and in chat i hear people complaining that the site is "turning into just another facebook" .

Now i am not sure what you would define fab as other than a social networking site.It is a tool that can put you in common with people who have similar interests in you. It is not matchaperson.dot.com. No promises are made and no central computer matches you with those who meet your requirements.

It is a way to get to know/contact/people.

So it is a social networking site, kinkier than linkin and more popular than google +.

It seems that 99% of the moans about the site could be solves if people realized this basic fact.

Agree? Disagree? Think im talking out my arse....post below

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sometimes here and in chat i hear people complaining that the site is "turning into just another facebook" .

Now i am not sure what you would define fab as other than a social networking site.It is a tool that can put you in common with people who have similar interests in you. It is not matchaperson.dot.com. No promises are made and no central computer matches you with those who meet your requirements.

It is a way to get to know/contact/people.

So it is a social networking site, kinkier than linkin and more popular than google +.

It seems that 99% of the moans about the site could be solves if people realized this basic fact.

Agree? Disagree? Think im talking out my arse....post below "

over a year ago

I think maybe they are referring to people's status'

over a year ago

hexham

"I think maybe they are referring to people's status' "

bugger they must have some kinky facebook friends...mine just moan about the weather, not mention they just got spitroasted

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I agree it is a networking site, if i wanted a coffee morning id contact my friends on facebook, if i wanted a gangbang id contact my friends on here. Cant see the difference both contacting people for what you want

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I agree it is a networking site, if i wanted a coffee morning id contact my friends on facebook, if i wanted a gangbang id contact my friends on here. Cant see the difference both contacting people for what you want"

Exactly this.

over a year ago

"I agree it is a networking site, if i wanted a coffee morning id contact my friends on facebook, if i wanted a gangbang id contact my friends on here. Cant see the difference both contacting people for what you want

Exactly this. "

Two different sites for two different things. Well done!

over a year ago

"I agree it is a networking site, if i wanted a coffee morning id contact my friends on facebook, if i wanted a gangbang id contact my friends on here. Cant see the difference both contacting people for what you want"

Just don't get em mixed up - although that could make for either a very interesting coffee morning - or a piss poor gangbang! lol

over a year ago

Absolutely agree! Where else can you feel able to chat about sex, and everything else, so openly.

My facebook friends just tell me when they are going to work or when their kids have done something amazing, when they are poorly or knackered. Not once have I got into the in's and outs of pubic hair or strap on delights.

We as kinksters should have somewhere where we can have a natter about things like that! And this place is it! xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Ooops I know where I have gone wrong now - attended the coffee morning in suspenders and got frowned upon...

over a year ago

"Ooops I know where I have gone wrong now - attended the coffee morning in suspenders and got frowned upon..."

lmao

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We find its the kind of things being asked on here that's kinda annoying, "what did you have for breakfast? Its like some people cant think of anything to say so they make up something.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"We find its the kind of things being asked on here that's kinda annoying, "what did you have for breakfast? Its like some people cant think of anything to say so they make up something. "
I know what you mean, I avoid those threads in general but its horses for courses...each to their own. Some people like to share what they put in their mouths .....;-)

over a year ago

hexham

"Ooops I know where I have gone wrong now - attended the coffee morning in suspenders and got frowned upon..."

Pta took the same attitude to me trying to combine it with greedy girls night

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Ooops I know where I have gone wrong now - attended the coffee morning in suspenders and got frowned upon...

Pta took the same attitude to me trying to combine it with greedy girls night "

We think we know nwhat we are doing, often in the spirit of helping one charity or another... and then we end up in trouble. Just like Bridget Jones...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think people use the facebook comparison as a dispariging one, as some people think that if you are on here you should be shagging/meeting every single moment.....

i love the fact that it is a networking site, meeting likeminded people and have a laugh and a giggle along the way... it is just a case of some taking it all too seriously when in the end it should be fun and interesting......

over a year ago

hexham

Thanks for the contribution folks, i think if people want to put day to day threads or updates, then that is clearly how they network, some ppl can be filthy in the bedroom but are not sexually graphic the ret of the time.

over a year ago

hexham

"i think people use the facebook comparison as a dispariging one, as some people think that if you are on here you should be shagging/meeting every single moment.....

i love the fact that it is a networking site, meeting likeminded people and have a laugh and a giggle along the way... it is just a case of some taking it all too seriously when in the end it should be fun and interesting...... "

Yes, it was someone in chat the other night who was uses it in a negative sense and complaining about not getting meets that set this train of thought off

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Thanks for the contribution folks, i think if people want to put day to day threads or updates, then that is clearly how they network, some ppl can be filthy in the bedroom but are not sexually graphic the ret of the time. "
Totally agree with you - each to their own

Post new Message to Thread