Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

help needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi peeps just after some advice. Trying to chat let alone meet people on here is proving difficult, pls tell me the secret. Is it the way i look?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

There is no secret...how do u pull out there, thats what works in here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just be yourself mate ,, i was on here for 12 years before anybody replied to my " fancy a fuck " chat up line ,, so may the force be with you

over a year ago

To be honest i have always struggled with introductions, once past that i normally do ok.

over a year ago

Just be yourself....something quirky always gets attention.

over a year ago

So its not my pic then?

over a year ago

You don't strike me as impolite, or having been hit with the ugly stick so above all else just use your imagination. Most ladies love to have naughty imagery created for them so that they can indulge in pleasurable fantasy...just have a think about what you find appealing, put it into words and let women that you find excite you know, without being too crude (at least not straight away, lol). Do this with your profile first, then with any messages that you send. You will then start to recieve plenty of messages from lovely ladies, which already breaks the ice, so chatting will come more naturally to you.

While I find putting my innermost thoughts into words comes easily, not everyone does. The advantage however with being online is that you have more time to think about what to say though my friend!

over a year ago

Thanks for ur help. Very much in ur debt.

over a year ago

" You don't strike me as impolite, or having been hit with the ugly stick so above all else just use your imagination. Most ladies love to have naughty imagery created for them so that they can indulge in pleasurable fantasy...just have a think about what you find appealing, put it into words and let women that you find excite you know, without being too crude (at least not straight away, lol). Do this with your profile first, then with any messages that you send. You will then start to recieve plenty of messages from lovely ladies, which already breaks the ice, so chatting will come more naturally to you.

While I find putting my innermost thoughts into words comes easily, not everyone does. The advantage however with being online is that you have more time to think about what to say though my friend!"

Mails sent to me describing what they would like to do to me or how my pics have affected them are usually first to hit the 'bin'

I often see the erotic introductory mail as a cut and paste one .... however wrong I might be.

over a year ago

" You don't strike me as impolite, or having been hit with the ugly stick so above all else just use your imagination. Most ladies love to have naughty imagery created for them so that they can indulge in pleasurable fantasy...just have a think about what you find appealing, put it into words and let women that you find excite you know, without being too crude (at least not straight away, lol). Do this with your profile first, then with any messages that you send. You will then start to recieve plenty of messages from lovely ladies, which already breaks the ice, so chatting will come more naturally to you.

While I find putting my innermost thoughts into words comes easily, not everyone does. The advantage however with being online is that you have more time to think about what to say though my friend!

Mails sent to me describing what they would like to do to me or how my pics have affected them are usually first to hit the 'bin'

I often see the erotic introductory mail as a cut and paste one .... however wrong I might be. "

With respect Madam, that is because they have been written by either a ham-fisted amateur or as you suspected, a cut and paste merchant. A well-crafted message doesn't actually come right out and tell you what they want "to do" to you or how your pics make them hard etc. Like I said, don't be crude, at least not to start with. A first message I sent a delectable lady such as yourself would be polite, introductory and say a bit about myself and what I found appealing about you making damn sure that it wasn't something generic that could be applied to anyone else. I would probably place the most tiny delicate whispers of wicked behaviour within the message content. Just enough to set your naughty mind upon a path that is both dark and appealing.......

over a year ago

"So its not my pic then?"

whose is it then? lol

over a year ago

"So its not my pic then?

whose is it then? lol"

pmsl

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

While I find putting my innermost thoughts into words comes easily, not everyone does. The advantage however with being online is that you have more time to think about what to say though my friend!"

Oh cheers... all I got was "do you want to take photos of my cock"

over a year ago

Ha, yes its a pick of me. Was asking if my ugly mug waa the problem.

over a year ago

Oh cheers... all I got was "do you want to take photos of my cock" "

Ha ha. Not from me you didn't. Amongst other things I actually asked if you would be up for taking a whole range of shots. The one that stood out was to be a shot where I was naked and oiled, at least from the waist up, and lying upon a hard wooden floor with your high-heeled foot planted upon my chest and the expression upon my face making it plain that I wanted to eat you alive....

I'm quite capable of snapping away at my own bell-end thanks!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

".....The one that stood out was to be a shot where I was naked and oiled, at least from the waist up, and lying upon a hard wooden floor with your high-heeled foot planted upon my chest and the expression upon my face making it plain that I wanted to eat you alive....

"

I never did get around to buying the Hannibal Lecter mask.

over a year ago

Pmsl

Post new Message to Thread