Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hobbies

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What hobbies do you have in general away from swinging.

Ive just taken up some old hobbies, knitting and silk painting and im going to start card making but need to go to a hobbycraft to get the stuff for that. Got all my knitting and silk painting stuff. I also have all my watercolours here which i might start again in the summer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

going away in our touring caravan.

his main hobby is clay pigeon shooting

over a year ago

i enjoy making cards and doing tonal drawings

in my teenage days i was in the air cadets and took dance classes and played football..

over a year ago

Oooh, silk painting sounds like fun. I, too, like arty things.

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

collecting male underwear !! anyone wanna send me a pair get in touch !!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

writing, gardening, not a hobby as such but loving studying again after so many years off...and if i ever had some spare cash i would like to get back into painting, watercolours.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Oooh, silk painting sounds like fun. I, too, like arty things. "

We did it on a craft day at church, it was beautiful, the way the colours blend was fab

over a year ago

card making and looking after other peoples kids - oh no thats my job i remember now lol

over a year ago

"Oooh, silk painting sounds like fun. I, too, like arty things.

We did it on a craft day at church, it was beautiful, the way the colours blend was fab"

I used to go to classes and make some lovely stuff, made some lovely pictures that i gave for presents and used to do cards. Its so long since ive done any im going back to basics, just bought a book on simple techniques but i have a wall in my bedroom that needs a nice picture so the idea is to build up until i have the confidence to do a big painting for it. Its also very theraputic

over a year ago

I make cards very theraputic, dont go to hobby craft its very dear find n support your local craft shop. As well as card making i make jewellery n collect wade whimsies. Sad for a 27yr old but its what i like. xxx

over a year ago

Walking our dog, making catapults and shooting with them, ala Dennis The Mennis, lol. Have got an old car and an old motorbike.

Kate's into amateur dramatics, ladies darts and cooking

over a year ago

Now I want to investigate having a go!

"Oooh, silk painting sounds like fun. I, too, like arty things.

We did it on a craft day at church, it was beautiful, the way the colours blend was fab

I used to go to classes and make some lovely stuff, made some lovely pictures that i gave for presents and used to do cards. Its so long since ive done any im going back to basics, just bought a book on simple techniques but i have a wall in my bedroom that needs a nice picture so the idea is to build up until i have the confidence to do a big painting for it. Its also very theraputic"

over a year ago

Photography, art, airbrushing, pinstriping and autoart.

over a year ago

"I make cards very theraputic, dont go to hobby craft its very dear find n support your local craft shop. As well as card making i make jewellery n collect wade whimsies. Sad for a 27yr old but its what i like. xxx"

Sold all our whimsies at a car boot sale years ago for about 50p each

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Dog Showing - done this for yrs, Do many other things, but used to collect postcards, keyrings, not done tapestry in a long time that i found nice and relaxing, love reading, going to the cinema, Going to London is like my ultimate fave past time when i get the chance - 2 weeks a yr of just chilling and wandering to everything that is historical informative - need to do an England tour to see everything historical

over a year ago

I also have started reading educational stuff again and i like places of historic interest and museaums and my archeology although still not been on my dig. Love religious buildings

over a year ago

I also play blues harmonica and love listening to electric blues/boogie music.

I'd love to learn another language too, probably French or Spanish

over a year ago

Im making a model railway

over a year ago

"Dog Showing - done this for yrs, Do many other things, but used to collect postcards, keyrings, not done tapestry in a long time that i found nice and relaxing, love reading, going to the cinema, Going to London is like my ultimate fave past time when i get the chance - 2 weeks a yr of just chilling and wandering to everything that is historical informative - need to do an England tour to see everything historical "

Everyone who has never lived in London loves it, I cud not wait to leave.

I used to show horses n guinea pigs as a kid. xx

over a year ago

I collect teddy bears i have got 35 bearington bears, they are dressed up in nice outfits, more like dolls, i keep them in glass cabinets.

over a year ago

walking my dog and sailing also make steel furniture for myself, just finished a new bed....used to restore old cars too but not done it for a while...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"going away in our touring caravan.

his main hobby is clay pigeon shooting"

English sporting?

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

"What hobbies do you have in general away from swinging.

Ive just taken up some old hobbies, knitting and silk painting and im going to start card making but need to go to a hobbycraft to get the stuff for that. Got all my knitting and silk painting stuff. I also have all my watercolours here which i might start again in the summer"

hobbycraft is sooooooo expensive support your local craft shop or fleabay but theres one not 3 miles from chamelions if you want to mix both lol

over a year ago

Horses and showing them and jumping .. Love cooking make all sorts of foods from around the world .. Love giving dinner partys .And Just got a kindle so strating to read ..

over a year ago

"I also play blues harmonica and love listening to electric blues/boogie music.

I'd love to learn another language too, probably French or Spanish "

I play harmonica too (not too well though lol)

I play electric and accoustic guitar and currently have one of my guitars tuned to open E for playing blues/slide.

Fancy a jam??

over a year ago

"What hobbies do you have in general away from swinging.

Ive just taken up some old hobbies, knitting and silk painting and im going to start card making but need to go to a hobbycraft to get the stuff for that. Got all my knitting and silk painting stuff. I also have all my watercolours here which i might start again in the summer

hobbycraft is sooooooo expensive support your local craft shop or fleabay but theres one not 3 miles from chamelions if you want to mix both lol

"

We dont have a craft shop, i live in a small town

over a year ago

oh and i live 70 miles from chameleons lol and shops are usually shut when i go lol

By *annGentMan
over a year ago

With a cracking view

modelling

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

hehe i used to do show cats also, also did gymkanas/horseriding - it amazes me what we do when younger and then stop lol - i used to do scottish country dancing and stuff.

and i have no idea why anyone would want to leave london - i used to have family that used to live in london and my cousin lives somewhere around london as well - i just love it

over a year ago

Tell you what i used to do when i was younger, i used to swim for leicestershire in the under 11s. I was a distance swimmer. Takes me all my time to do 20 lengths now

over a year ago

I'm a runner and cyclist, Boho-j is a triathlete. So racing and training take up a lot of time. Not sure you could call it a hobby as it borders on a lifestyle.

Both enjoy gigs and live music but rarely go to any together!

over a year ago

Reading and walking, the simple pleasures =) xx

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

"oh and i live 70 miles from chameleons lol and shops are usually shut when i go lol"

there open till 8 week nights and till 6 sats

Post new Message to Thread