Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to show you are genuine

Jump to newest

By *appy love OP   Man
over a year ago

Bath

I am new on here have written to several but most never reply, have not posted a photo as am not sure it is safe, suggestions please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The nets a strange place and the best thing to remember is if ya dont wont something to get around dont put it on the net

However body photos and unidentifiable shots are perfectly safe

Welcome to fab and good luck xx

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

You have been verified by a meet..

Not much more you can do

over a year ago

"I am new on here have written to several but most never reply, have not posted a photo as am not sure it is safe, suggestions please?"

You are photo verified so you have put one picture up. Just do another or so without your face visible as it won't compromise you.

over a year ago

The easiest way to verify that you are genuine outside of the online environment) is to attend a local social. If there are no social meets in Bath or Bristol (when I lived down that way I found it very dificult to get local meets) try South Wales

There are tones of genuine, very friendly people in that band, Newport to Swansea (and lots more beyond) and there are regular social gatherings in both Swansea and Cardiff.

Also, you might try to go into the chat rooms. they can feel a little busy at first, but if you pop in for an hour or so every day for a few weeks and don't beg or act the twat, people will soon enough get used to you and you will find yourself getting realy involved. I'd also suggest, in chat, that you don't ignore the other men. Doing that will make it very boring as there are more men than singles and couples and if you try to 'outcompete' it makes you come accross like a dick.

Good luck, happy swinging.

Post new Message to Thread