Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Amazing

Jump to newest

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Listening to the little girl on daybreak that dialed 999 when here mom had a fit. I had a accident a few years back that left me blind, my daughter who was only 4 at the time cuddled me and told me everything was going to be ok. So the question is what amazing things have your kids done.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My sons in his thirties when he is in a good mood he cheers me up and makes me laugh more than anyone else i know as we both have the same sense of humour, we both laugh at things like little britain. When my dog had a stroke i could see he was upset, he was very kind to me trying to cheer me up and saying the right things to me, and he took her to the vet to be put down, he told me not to come with him because he knew how upset i would get.

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"My sons in his thirties when he is in a good mood he cheers me up and makes me laugh more than anyone else i know as we both have the same sense of humour, we both laugh at things like little britain. When my dog had a stroke i could see he was upset, he was very kind to me trying to cheer me up and saying the right things to me, and he took her to the vet to be put down, he told me not to come with him because he knew how upset i would get."

It's great that your son is so caring.

Think that is what son's do for their mom's, my mom has always been my source of strength and my voice of reason, something my daughter has started to be. My farther says that my mom and daughter are so alike.

Post new Message to Thread