Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Socials

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can someone tell me what happens at one of these socials. I run a pub so would like to hold one here but have no seperate room so people would be mixing with regulars, is this exceptable for a social?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`ve been to socials at several pubs. The ideal thing is to let someone you know organise something big so you can keep the pub closed to regular customers, obviously if you think your regulars will understand and you can at least equal your regular sales. Otherwise it`s just a smaller group out for a night out amongst friends. Even a private party with your pub closed to other punters will still be social and positively no play.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I went to one held in a pub. The doormen politely said "you can't go in there, it's a swingers party".

"F.ck off" i said politely "i'm not that ugly."

Good it was too.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We have been to a few held ib an "open" environment.

So long as everyone attending knows this, and behaves accordingly, there is no problem.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yeah, we attend one that is held in a closed pub.

im sure they more than make thier money from any lost revenue by what was d*unk by others that night.

was good and looking forward to the next.

everyone played where they wanted, but would probably be nice if you got areas that can be comfortable playing in/on.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys would have to be an open event with no playing, not until after hours lol.

If anyone in Lincoln thinks it maybe a goer please message me

Post new Message to Thread